• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

MetalDeer

WonFES on Sunday ^___^

I'm... not sure if I want that new Aigis. I liked the parfom, but something seems weird about that one.

Specifically, uh, her torso.

i0doY2F.jpg

Luigi87

Can't believe it's been nearly a year since I was at Summer WonFes 2014 D= ... I miss Japan

Also, I don't care about Boat Girls at all, but since I have Wo-Class, and Re-Class, I'll definitely need Hoppo-chan <_<

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Nendoroid Northern Princess is up for pre-order:

zw7Eiw2.jpg

Normal release from Amiami: 4,230 JPY

Exclusive release from GSC: 5,500 JPY (comes with box art sleeve, and blue base that will match Wo and Re)

As much as it pained my wallet, had to go with the GSC version...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm kind of tempted simply because of the strangeness of her design. I've decided to focus on more interesting looking characters and that certainly is one.

But I'm confused, all the standard shots show the blue base, but GSC usually doesn't show bonuses in their general promo photos so is the bonus stand an additional blue one?

Theonik

I'm kind of tempted simply because of the strangeness of her design. I've decided to focus on more interesting looking characters and that certainly is one.

But I'm confused, all the standard shots show the blue base, but GSC usually doesn't show bonuses in their general promo photos so is the bonus stand an additional blue one?
Blue stand is bonus. All the Kancolle nendos from GSC store have the blue base and a special outer slip box. The exceptions are the exclusive Kancolle Nendos like Re and Wo Class that are only available from GSC.

LiK

zw7Eiw2.jpg

Exclusive release from GSC: 5,500 JPY (comes with box art sleeve, and blue base that will match Wo and Re)

box art sleeve? seems like a poor exclusive there. probably worth the extra bucks if they included an exclusive accessory in addition to the base at least.

crazy cute design tho

Theonik

box art sleeve? seems like a poor exclusive there. probably worth the extra bucks if they included an exclusive accessory in addition to the base at least.

crazy cute design tho
AmiAmi is doing deep discounts as always so the bonuses are meant to be 'free' art-sleeves for the Kancolle nendos might be nice but aren't really needed.

StayDead

First post I've made in here I think, but I ordered Northern Princess from Goodsmile. I feel really stupid, but getting all the abyssal girls with their sleeve style boxes seems like something I have to do.

I realised how stupid it was after I remembered the only shipping option was EMS at 2k yen. Oh well, take all my money Goodsmile!

omlet

zw7Eiw2.jpg

I'm torn, too, because it's a $15 difference when you consider shipping, but I will probably go for the GSC version so my abyssals can be consistent.

Also, WonFes party at the MFC club this weekend and everyone's invited for news and hype for nendos and more!
At least until MFC chokes, slows to a crawl, and dies due to heavy traffic like it did last WonFes :lol

tauke

So I think Amazon Japan just shipped my Cynthia nendo.
... phase one complete?

I still need to check from GSC store site if they already shipped my Cynthia nendo.

If Good Smile Company allows shipment of N nendo to Malaysia, I'm so ordering another 3 units lol.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
So I think Amazon Japan just shipped my Cynthia nendo.
... phase one complete?

Also same here. Ships so fast since it'll get to BiJ today :) I assume they'll probably end up billing and shipping to me probably by tomorrow.

(Let's all get N tomorrow too :p) Oh and then Mako is tomorrow too...

I just hope that Megaman also has his hair from Legends. That's the only way I'll buy it. Helmet less Megaman is better than Megaman with Helmet.

Top Bottom