• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

box art sleeve? seems like a poor exclusive there. probably worth the extra bucks if they included an exclusive accessory in addition to the base at least.

I think the appeal is in having uniform boxes / bases for those that already own Re and Wo, because both of those Nendos had box sleeves. They were also exclusive, so it's going to appeal to some people to have matching everything.

Luigi87

I think the appeal is in having uniform boxes / bases for those that already own Re and Wo, because both of those Nendos had box sleeves. They were also exclusive, so it's going to appeal to some people to have matching everything.

This pretty much.
I haven't even opened my Wo or Re yet, but their boxes with the sleeve are absolutely fantastic show pieces on their own.

I was honestly surprised that Hoppou isn't a WonFes exclusive, but that she still gets a GSC sleeve is nice.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I guess Japanese post takes a bit? Said last night that Cynthia was on it's way to be delivered today (Sat in Japan) but nothing yet, and it's almost 6PM over there >_>

I'll be busy tomorrow for when orders for N on Amazon and Mako (I believe they are both Sunday, Japan time?) go live, but I'm pretty sure orders will be open for a while after that :p

EDIT: Oh, N's up already :)

tauke

I guess Japanese post takes a bit? Said last night that Cynthia was on it's way to be delivered today (Sat in Japan) but nothing yet, and it's almost 6PM over there >_>

I'll be busy tomorrow for when orders for N on Amazon and Mako (I believe they are both Sunday, Japan time?) go live, but I'm pretty sure orders will be open for a while after that :p

EDIT: Oh, N's up already :)

N nendo is only available for preorder from 28th July at Good Smile online shop. Luckily they ship to my country again so
I'm gonna scalp others so hard
order 3 units again and see if anyone interested with it.

lupinko

I'm in line to play Pokken right now at the PC.

Picked this up today. :)

IK3h0GM.jpg

Well you guys already know but here's what the store ad looks like.

Pg7wfzv.jpg

Edit: I'm really tempted to get Elsa from Yodobashi right now, but I'm trying not to buy more. I'm tempted to buy N too haha.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
So Im new to these but are does Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Nendoroid's exist?
What about Soul Eater or DBZ ones?

Not yet. Tons of older shows (and games) definitely need them though. Great for MGS fans, but tons of other titles need them too!

At least with the new DBZ series, there's even more hope for a Goku etc. Still, it's pretty random with what gets made into them (but you're set if you're into Kankolle or idol-related series :p) I have a dream list of animw/game characters as well that I'm wishing for. Maybe some surprises announced this weekend from WonFest :)

So Im new to these but are does Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Nendoroid's exist?
What about Soul Eater or DBZ ones?
Probably won't ever get DBZ nendo as Bamco has more or less locked down on it's merchandising.

And to those wanting to order N (who are not from Japan/Asia), here are the instructions:
tumblr_ns18cp0STm1rkutw5o4_1280.jpg

1. Go to the Amazon Japan page here to pre-order and enter in Big in Japan’s forwarding address when you get to the page for it.

2. Go to Big in Japan’s forwarding page here and get the address from here and do as the page says and buy a ticket. It’ll cost 500 yen but you don’t have to pay now.

Hope this helps some people get N for a good price. :D
http://raiski-gya.tumblr.com/post/124996126438/muhplastic-nendoroid-n-is-up-for-pre-order-if

Luigi87

I'm in line to play Pokken right now at the PC.

Picked this up today. :)

[-IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IK3h0GM.jpg[/IMG]

Well you guys already know but here's what the store ad looks like.

[-IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Pg7wfzv.jpg[/IMG]

Edit: I'm really tempted to get Elsa from Yodobashi right now, but I'm trying not to buy more. I'm tempted to buy N too haha.

*waiting for Cynthia to hit BiJ to ship to me*
Not sure if I'm in for N though...

Also, buy Elsa. You know swapping her and Cynthia's parts is destiny.

Any chance we might see Guts (Berserk), Spike (Cowboy Bebop) or Mugen (Samurai Champloo) ? Or a Naruto/Gintama/One Piece/Bleach line? Those are my favorite anime characters!

lupinko

*waiting for Cynthia to hit BiJ to ship to me*
Not sure if I'm in for N though...

Also, buy Elsa. You know swapping her and Cynthia's parts is destiny.

Yeah I'll check Sofmap, Yamada Denki or that Volks store since someone bought Elsa at Yodobashi.

N is one of my favourite characters, I passed on Red last year. Lol

I'll do an unboxing tomorrow at the earliest.

Any chance we might see Guts (Berserk), Spike (Cowboy Bebop) or Mugen (Samurai Champloo) ? Or a Naruto/Gintama/One Piece/Bleach line? Those are my favorite anime characters!
Guts maybe one day, any anime not ongoingand has finished unlikely, Bandai used to do a chibi-arts line that they've seen to have given up on:
$_35.JPG

Replicant

Well, they did Rozen Maiden but only Shinku and Suigintou. I want DESU (Suiseiseki) and Kirakishou, dang it! And adult Jun is not bad-looking either.

They are doing CCS so there's hope that we'll get Shaoran. And maybe (please, please, please...) other CLAMP series (X, Tsubasa Chronicle, Code Geass).

If you want Naruto, G.E.M series is the best for it. Not as articulated as GSC products but at least they look identical to the anime version since GSC tends to fuck up male characters' face.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Well, they did Rozen Maiden but only Shinku and Suigintou. I want DESU (Suiseiseki) and Kirakishou, dang it! And adult Jun is not bad-looking either.

They are doing CCS so there's hope that we'll get Shaoran. And maybe (please, please, please...) other CLAMP series (X, Tsubasa Chronicle, Code Geass).

If you want Naruto, G.E.M series is the best for it. Not as articulated as GSC products but at least they look identical to the anime version since GSC tends to fuck up male characters' face.

I do hope they complete the Rozen Maiden dolls because I WILL get them all!

As for CLAMP YES PLEASE. So much potential with those series. Chobits especially, for me. At least Magic Knight Rayearth are getting a set of Figmas (no idea when though...)

GEM figures are super amazing though, as I've been collecting their Digimon line. Holy crap some of the BEST quality and detail of figures I have seen, especially for their size! Still, it would be nice to see more characters, even big ones make it as Nendos. There's SO much potential for what they could do!

arue

Oh my gosh YES! I love Code Geass and I'd love to get a Lelouch nendo. (I even bought his Ichiban Kuji because it's the only decent chibi Lelouch/Zero figure out there).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my gosh YES! I love Code Geass and I'd love to get a Lelouch nendo. (I even bought his Ichiban Kuji because it's the only decent chibi Lelouch/Zero figure out there).

That is pretty cute :) I always wanted his scale figures, but never did (price/size). They looked great though! A C.C. would make a great Nendo too :)

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Nendoroid Northern Princess is up for pre-order:

zw7Eiw2.jpg

Normal release from Amiami: 4,230 JPY

Exclusive release from GSC: 5,500 JPY (comes with box art sleeve, and blue base that will match Wo and Re)

As much as it pained my wallet, had to go with the GSC version...

Not even into boats and I still want to get this. It's ridiculously cute.

Wanderer5

Marth is totally a most definite for me. N, Captain America, and that Eyepatch Sword Boy nendo (whatever his name is heh) are maybes, but will keep a eye out.

jbug617

Banned
Marth is totally a most definite for me. N, Captain America, and that Eyepatch Sword Boy nendo (whatever his name is heh) are maybes, but will keep a eye out.

More info on N.
http://gonintendo.com/stories/239187-pokemon-black-white-n-plus-reshiram-nendoroid-more-details

- 1 Pokeball
- 2 Facial Expressions
- 5 Arm Parts
- 4 Wrist Parts
- 3 Leg Parts
- 1 Reshiram

- Pokemon Centre exclusive
- available to pre-order from Pokévault.com, OtakuRepublic.com and others
- scheduled for a late November release.

Wanderer5

God that Marth. I wasn't expecting him to be colored too! I not too crazy that he a super posable through, but it a nice bonus I guess.

And lol, well if they make a Kristoff nendo, there no way they won't have Sven instead (and don't see what else they could do with Olaf).

God... Anna, Joker, Mega Man, Link, Kirby, Marth... What are they doing to me?!

Now I need to get Cynthia and N on Amazon too...

Top Bottom