• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
And like the Pokémon trainers and frozen character come with a side character as an accessory Y.Link can come with the butler's dead son.

bigkrev

Young Link, Megaman, and Marth are my buys.

The real question is if Marth Nendo ships before the Lucina figma does!

L95

Man, I don't wanna be reminded of Lucina taking an eternity.

I'll be very.... disappointed if Marth comes out before her :T

Finally took out the three nendos I got at the beginning of this month:

CK8qz3vUYAE-u8v.jpg
CK9V8OyUkAAo9gm.jpg

CK9fMsOUcAE3HFl.jpg

Nothing too hard to build for once.

Liked the neat touch that Toshiki had with his cards having the images on them.

Noiz and being able to sit on his block was pretty nice.

Too many options with faces and accessories for Toon Link though. I couldn't really choose lol

Style

Banned
I really like that Raiden Nendoroid and want to get it. Do any Europeans here know what is the best place to order a Nendoroid to EU? If I order from Amiami or directly from GSC I'll most likely be hit with a huge custom fee. I got my eyes on this page so far: http://www.yorokonde.de/eng/detail/index/sArticle/11851

Before I go through with it, I'd like to hear if any Europeans in here got other alternatives. :T

lupinko

Lol I haven't opened Cynthia yet because I'm trying to find Elsa locally. She is up on Amazon.jp with a ¥1000 markup.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Being grumpy about no nendo is only truly acceptable when the series you like has no nendos whatsoever, let alone two already, heck let alone a single figurine in general.

Yeah there's tons of great potential Nendo characters from anime and games that need some wuv!

I really like that Raiden Nendoroid and want to get it. Do any Europeans here know what is the best place to order a Nendoroid to EU? If I order from Amiami or directly from GSC I'll most likely be hit with a huge custom fee. I got my eyes on this page so far: http://www.yorokonde.de/eng/detail/index/sArticle/11851

Before I go through with it, I'd like to hear if any Europeans in here got other alternatives. :T

I use Big in Japan since you can ask them to mark down the declared value:
http://biginjap.com/en/content/6-faq

Theonik

Being grumpy about no nendo is only truly acceptable when the series you like has no nendos whatsoever, let alone two already, heck let alone a single figurine in general.
Not to mention those may very well happen with how popular these are.

lupinko

Ok I'm weak, first I let Elsa go at yodobashi retail ¥4120, but now I'll buy her on Amazon.jp for ¥5300.

Ugh I'm weak. The good news is nendos have resale value here in Japan.

Edit:

YOvJmRT.png

Unboxing of both later this week I guess? I don't want to go overboard but I also want Erica Fontaine (who I can buy locally) and Shinguji Sakura (who I have to resort to eBay because she's so old). But those can wait.

Decided to preorder Raiden off of AmiAmi so he can hang out with my Solid Snake nendo.

Now let's see if he comes out on time!

Nope, no way in hell is Raiden going to release on-time. I'm thinking he'll be delayed at least 3 times.

http://www.ixudeviance.com/fr/

https://figuya.com/

Try these (I did a google search).

Decided to preorder Raiden off of AmiAmi so he can hang out with my Solid Snake nendo.

Now let's see if he comes out on time!

Nope, no way in hell is Raiden going to release on-time. I'm thinking he'll be delayed at least 3 times.

Naw. They are pretty good about getting nendos out. Most of the time. Everything else though gets delays for months.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually surprised Elsa got a reprint. Wasn't there originally some copyright issue on it when it was coming out? I thought I remember reading how they weren't doing more prints beyond what were made or something?

lupinko

I'm actually surprised Elsa got a reprint. Wasn't there originally some copyright issue on it when it was coming out? I thought I remember reading how they weren't doing more prints beyond what were made or something?

Potentially, but something may have changed.

Frozen is just too huge in Japan for GSC to let it go.

Wanderer5

So I looked at the pictures on the amiami page for Anna (preorders not up yet btw) and I thought at first she has only one faceplate throughout those pictures, and then I see she also has a faceplate that her looking a bit to the right.XD No singing face like what Elsa has through?

Ban Puncher

For my birthday today I received from a sibling the 'Snow Miku: Strawberry White Kimono Ver.' that I have coveted for a while but never pulled the trigger on.

Free Nendos are Best Nendos.

wf2015s_index.jpg

[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Alter’s Exhibition (Part 1)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Kotobukiya’s Exhibition (Part 2)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Alphamax’s Exhibition, Including Skytube (Part 3)*NSFW*
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] FREEing’s Exhibition (Part 4)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Good Smile Company’s Exhibition Scale Figures (Part 5)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Good Smile Company’s Exhibition Nendoroid Figures (Part 6)
“Fire Emblem Shin Monshou no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu~” Marth
wf2015s_gsc-2.jpg

“Fire Emblem Shin Monshou no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu~” Sheeda
wf2015s_gsc-3.jpg

“Girls und Panzer” Isuzu Hana
wf2015s_gsc-4.jpg

“Girls und Panzer” Reizei Mako
wf2015s_gsc-5.jpg

“Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka” Kafuu Chino
wf2015s_gsc-6.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Fubuki Anime ver.
wf2015s_gsc-8.jpg

“Kiniro Mosaic” Alice Cartelet
wf2015s_gsc-9.jpg

“Love Live!” Nendoroid Petit Angelic Angel ver.
wf2015s_gsc-11.jpg

“Love Live! School Idol Project” Minami Kotori Training Outfit ver.
wf2015s_gsc-13.jpg

“The Rolling Girls” Moritomo Nozomi
wf2015s_gsc-16.jpg

“Utau” Kasane Teto
wf2015s_gsc-17.jpeg

Hatsune Miku Nendoroid Co-de
wf2015s_gscmikunendocode.jpg

“Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works” Emiya Shirou
wf2015s_nendoemiya.jpg

“Frozen” Anna Nendoroid
wf2015s_nendoanna.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Katori Nendoroid
wf2015s_nendokatori.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Ooyodo Nendoroid
wf2015s_nendoooyodo.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Shoukaku
wf2015s_nendokantai2.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Zuikaku
wf2015s_nendokantai.jpg

“Touhou Project” Komeiji Satori
wf2015s_nendosatori.jpg

“Touhou Project” Komeiji Koishi
wf2015s_nendokoishi.jpg

“One Punch Man” Saitama
wf2015s_nendosaitama.jpg

“Non Non Biyori Repeat” Ichijou Hotaru
wf2015s_nendohotaru.jpg

“Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka” Hestia
wf2015s_nendohestia.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Taihou
wf2015s_nendotaihou.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Akashi
wf2015s_nendoakashi.jpg

“Hackadoll” Hackadoll 1-gou
wf2015s_nendohackdoll.jpg

“iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls” Kamiya Nao
wf2015s_nendonao.jpg

“iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls” Houjou Karen
wf2015s_nendokaren.jpg

“Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Akitsushima
wf2015s_nendoakitsushima.jpg

“Yuru Yuri San☆Hai!” Funami Yui
wf2015s_nendoyui.jpg

“Schoolgirl Strikers” Sumihara Satoka
wf2015s_nendosatoka.jpg

“Sennen Sensou Aigis” Sybilla
wf2015s_nendsybilla.jpg
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Native And Rocket Boy’s Exhibition (Part 7)*NSFW*
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Orchid Seed’s Exhibition (Part 8)*NSFW*
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] MegaHouse’s Exhibition (Part 9)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Max Factory’s Exhibition (Part 10)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Aniplex’s Exhibition (Part 11)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Aquamarine’s Exhibition (Part 12)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Ques Q’s Exhibition (Part 13)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Broccoli’s Exhibition (Part 14)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] WING’s Exhibition (Part 15)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Phat! Company’s Exhibition (Part 16)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Various #1 (Part 17)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Various #2 (Part 18)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Q-Six And BEAT’s Exhibition (Part 19)*NSFW*
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Union Creative’s Exhibition (Part 20)
[Wonder Festival 2015 Summer] Various #3 (Part 21)*NSFW*
----------------------------------------------------------------
Nendoroid Anna
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

After the long weekend that was WonFes I got a nice 13 hours of sleep in yesterday! Air con… bed… sleep… it was divine!!!

Anyway, even though we are well into the hottest days of the year, today I’m going to be introducing a rather warmly dressed Nendoroid…

Nendoroid Anna!♡
o0515061113377737602.jpg

From the hit film ‘Frozen’ comes a Nendoroid of Anna, the younger sister who longs to reconnect with her sister Elsa! The cute freckles on her face have been faithfully included on her Nendoroid rendition, and the outfit she wears to keep the cold out has also been shrunk down into Nendoroid size! The cape, hat and gloves are all removable, so you can also pose her simply wearing her dress with it’s adorable patterns!

She also comes with special parts that allow you to display her walking along with her hands behind her back! Olaf is also included in an alternate version wearing a hat and holding a cane, and she even comes with special hand parts to display her holding hands with Nendoroid Elsa! Be sure to display Elsa, Anna and Olaf all together!
Oooooohhh! (●´ω`●)

From the first ever Disney movie to feature two heroines, ‘Frozen’ comes a Nendoroid of the younger sister with a fun and cheerful attitude – Anna!! ♪

Take a look at the freckles that made Anna so adorable in the series! They have been faithfully shrunk into Nendoroid size and look so cute… this might the first ever Nendoroid to have freckles!

Her eyes look like they are brimming with curiosity, and the bright and cheerful smile really brings Anna’s personality into the Nendoroid! Just like Elsa the spirit of Disney has been nicely captured and transformed into Nendoroid size! (。・ω・)ノ゙

Let’s take a look at how she looks from the back!
o0515047113377737604.jpg

The flowing appearance of her cape and even the little ornaments around the edges have been faithfully included! ♥︎

The bonnet connects between the two hair parts, meaning it can also be removed!

On top of that, you can also remove her cape and gloves to display her in a much more simple outfit that is just as cute!! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
o0515046313377737639.jpg

Removing the bonnet also makes it more clear that the one section of her hair is a different, lighter color!

The braids that twirl all around and over her shoulders also incorporate the different color! What lovely detail! (´□`。)

But that’s not the only amazing details! Take a look at her outfit!! While some of the most intricate details has to be held back on, the flower prints on her skirt and chest as well as the patterns along the bottom have been kept even in Nendoroid size! The golden hemming of the upper garment also looks gorgeous, and will stay that way all the way to the actual product!! ♪

She also comes with alternate arm parts to display this pose! (●´ω`●)
o0515046313377737638.jpg

△ A more reserved pose for the normally lively Anna! So cute!

The standard expression that I’ve been using up until now has a rather playful feel to it that really captures Anna’s personality beautifully!
o0515040613377737601.jpg

Display her with Elsa and have them looking toward one and other like this!! (´□`。)

She also comes with some lovely optional parts other than her clothes!
o0515050213377737559.jpg

Olaf is included once again!

This time he has a hat and cane! Summer version Olaf!☆

Olaf’s head is connected with a ball joint which means you can alter the angle to better match various situations as well… plus… the optional part comes with an optional part!
o0515045313377737560.jpg

A hair(?) part is included for when his hat is removed!
Nendoroid Alice Cartelet
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I spent one week in England once as a home-stay ! I remember that before bed I was given a glass of warm milk and a chocolate chip cookie to eat! It was delicious!!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Alice Cartelet!
o0515060413379997475.jpg

From the anime series ‘Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic’ comes a Nendoroid of the English girl who adores both Japan and Shinobu, Alice Cartelet! She comes with three expressions including a cheerful smile, an excited expression as well as a spaced out expression with a pale face.

Optional parts include her favorite Japanese umbrella as well the Japanese doll pencil box she makes use of at school. Enjoy the simple yet lovable everyday life of Alice by your side in Nendoroid size!
Ooooooooohhh!!! (´□`。)

The blond haired, blue-eyed English girl who adores Japanese culture is joining the Nendoroid series!! Even the ever so slight pink tips of her hair have been faithfully included recreating her ‘Strawberry Blond’ hair! The Japanese hairpin as well as the Japanese style umbrella are also adorably shrunk into Nendoroid size to show her love for Japan!! (●´ω`●)

The cute peach colored cardigan she wears over her uniform really brings out her character as well! She’s just so cute!!
o0515054213379981673.jpg

△ I love the loose feeling around her hips!

The Japanese umbrella is included with hand parts to hold it as her first optional part! It’s quick and easy to attach and remove!

Her twintails are fitted with Nendoroid joints for all sorts of poses and different nuances!
o0515050213379981676.jpg

△ The twisty appearance of her twintails has also been preserved!

Anyway, let’s move on to her expression parts! ☆
o0515057013379983038.jpg

Along with this lovely smiling expression with innocent, sparkling eyes, she comes with two other expression parts! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ

First up is this excited expression!!
o0515054813379982375.jpg

Whenever things get a little too exciting for her she often takes this cute pose… which looks amazing in Nendoroid size!!

Her eyebrows and mouth are so cute on this expression!!

Plus, if you change the way you look at the expression, you can actually change the interpretation quite a lot! It can kind of be used to make her look like she is regretting or feeling jealous about something!
o0515043613379982376.jpg

△ Definitely an expression that tells all sorts of stories. ♪

Then we have her third and final expression…

A spaced-out expression! ♡
o0515049213379983036.jpg

The rather memorable expression that Alice sometimes takes! (/ω\)

When she’s walking along without a care… or when something steals her heart… these cute oval eyes and little mouth come out!! Just looking at her like this makes me feel all warm and happy inside!! She also comes with this cute part which work together with the expression nicely! ♥︎
o0515047513379983037.jpg

The Japanese doll pencil case!★

Alice loves Japanese culture, so items like this instantly capture her attention! She also comes with a special hand that allows her to hold the doll! (・∀・)

Three expressions, various parts and arms!

There are so many different ways to enjoy the adorable Alice and her everyday life in the Kin-iro Mosaic world!! Won’t you add the blond haired, blue-eyed beauty to your collection?
----------------
----------------
She’ll be up for preorder from the 31st July! ♥︎

Plus orders from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP will include this bonus part!!
o0515040113379945177.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: Wonderful Hobby Life For You Part 1
t.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: Wonderful Hobby Life For You Part 2
t.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: Alter, Kotobukiya & Bandai Collector's Division Booths
t.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: MegaHouse, MEDICOM TOY, Aquamarine, ques Q & AlphaMax
t.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: Kotobukiya Plastic Models
t.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: AmiAmi & Assorted Figure Makers
t.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: Kaiyodo, SENTINEL, Union Creative & Evangelion 20th
t.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: Assorted Figure Makers
t.jpg

Wonder Festival Summer 2015: Garage Kits
t.jpg

S__8142850s.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/87066/
Full news update here

I think it was that she's not allowed to be sold outside of Japan by official retailers of GSC, so you can't buy her or Anna off AmiAmi.

You can see that she's unavailable on the english site of AmiAmi but you can preorder her off the Japanese site of Amiami.

I think it was that she's not allowed to be sold outside of Japan by official retailers of GSC, so you can't buy her or Anna off AmiAmi.

You can see that she's unavailable on the english site of AmiAmi but you can preorder her off the Japanese site of Amiami.

Can also preorder from BiJ or NY
Cause they don't care~
:
http://biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/12446-frozen-nendoroid-elsa.html
http://biginjap.com/en/pvc-figures/12445-frozen-nendoroid-anna.html
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/13071-no475-frozen-nendoroid-elsa-reissue.html
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/13070-no550-frozen-nendoroid-anna.html

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

Ohhhh ok that makes sense then.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Alice not coming with a Union Jack design stand as a GSC pre-order bonus is a missed opportunity.

They really should employ me for my genius ideas.

Wanderer5

Aw that a bit lame heh.

And Alice looks pretty adorable.

Top Bottom