• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

Wanderer5

Not always a good thing when not everyone subs and then stops posting cause they can't find it >_> (Took a while for everyone in the Amiibo topic to come back).

Heh does it make a difference compare to digging it out in the regular off topic forums also? Granted guess if folks are used to it being there. People should use a search engine then!:p

Replicant

Heh does it make a difference compare to digging it out in the regular off topic forums also? Granted guess if folks are used to it being there. People should use a search engine then!:p

I just subscribe to the thread and everyone else should too. :p

Also, accidentally pre-ordered N on Amazon JP. I don't even like Pokemon and I want Red and N and Shinora. *sigh*

hitmon

There is a way to have BiJ pay later with Paypal (not credit card) but I haven't tried it yet. Haven't bought from HS though.

No preference, whoever is cheaper. BiJ allows you to pay later with PayPal. They only make you pay right away for certain figures. It's usually the very limited ones.

I prefer AmiAmi personally.

That wasn't the question. :(

I do like that BiJ let's you pay in advance, tho.

Thanks for the responses. I was considering the Frozen nendoroids and they weren't available at amiami so I was looking at BiJ or HS.

Anyone know where I can get a legit Snake nendoroid? I see one sold by Amazon, but it lists China as the origin. Going off the guides, ones from China are to be avoided. This will be my first if I decide to order it so I'm up for any advice or wisdom you're willing to impart.

Anyone know where I can get a legit Snake nendoroid? I see one sold by Amazon, but it lists China as the origin. Going off the guides, ones from China are to be avoided. This will be my first if I decide to order it so I'm up for any advice or wisdom you're willing to impart.

He's sold out at most shops, so you're gonna pay a bit more when you do find him. Nippon-Yasan has him for 6k, which is a bit steep for a Nendo, but thems the breaks.

If you're in the US, BBTS also has him, but for $60. N-Y is actually cheaper given exchange rates.

Alice is up for purchase on Ami for 3.5k

FIGURE-013007_01.jpg

lupinko

I want my Elsa already so I can open my Cynthia dammit. Either gonna be delivered from today to Monday at the earliest. I like how deliveries on the weekend exist in this country.

Man I'm heated. Was buying Re class Nendo from a seller on MFC. He listed $65 free shipping so just over $67 after paypal fees. Just before I was about to send him money he states someone offered him $70 and asking if I wanted to match.

I know it was just a few bucks but am I being unreasonable in thinking the original agreement should have been upheld? If I wanted to bid for it I'd go to ebay. I let it go because fuck him.

Man I'm heated. Was buying Re class Nendo from a seller on MFC. He listed $65 free shipping so just over $67 after paypal fees. Just before I was about to send him money he states someone offered him $70 and asking if I wanted to match.

I know it was just a few bucks but am I being unreasonable in thinking the original agreement should have been upheld? If I wanted to bid for it I'd go to ebay. I let it go because fuck him.

Uh....why is he trying to get you to pay 3 more dollars....wtf

LiK

Update. So the guy did end up turning the other offer down and accepted mine. I sent him $70 flat since he did the right thing.

Re class get.

well, that's good. but it's pretty scummy to ask for more money after they accepted your initial offer. not worth risking his rep and integrity for a few bucks.

Luigi87

I need to order Anna.

... and following the tracking it looks like my Cynthia is going to be hit by Canadian customs... Ugh, my EMS orders lately seem to be getting stopped by them >_<

Well my Elsa finally came today via Amazon.jp.

I can't wait to do the unboxing of both!

[-IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8u0Cwyu.jpg[/IMG]

Now that you have those two, you know what you must do.

Reorganized my desk a bit, light seems ok so guess I don't need to get a desk lamp.

Looking forward to snow miku 2016, hope I don't forget to preorder one :D
Also I'm considering if I should get 2011 or 2012 ver, or both, doesn't seem like there is much difference between those two.

Luigi87

I love seeing Nendos based on franchises from outside Japan.

If I could get a Batgirl and Spider-Gwen nendo, I would be friggin happy.
... Of course the only comic book nendos thus far are based after movie adaptation characters =(

... which means I guess we could get a Suicide Squad Harley Quinn nendo down the road...

Wanderer5

I hope they make all of the Avengers and an Ultron. They Git Iron Man and Cap so a guy can dream.

There something interesting about those two upcoming ones.

It looks like Cap will have a stand similar to what Iron Man XLV is getting and that you can attached the two stands together. Also just notice there two upcoming iron man nendos lol. But yeah be kind of nice to see nendos of the others.

Top Bottom