• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

arue

I promised myself to only buy Snow Miku... for now.
I'll see you again when Harvest Moon Miku is released. Also, your avatar is the best!

I got my first nendo in April last year, but didn't start collecting until October last year. Before I knew it, I have 30 of them already.

I'll see you again when Harvest Moon Miku is released. Also, your avatar is the best!

I got my first nendo in April last year, but didn't start collecting until October last year. Before I knew it, I have 30 of them already.

so I checked HM Miku... her sale just ended few days ago D:

After 7 months of waiting, my Marika finally comes in the mail.

37755fb948a0d3410c1b056f85ed1ee6.jpg

I don't think I'm going to pre-order from Crunchyroll again. I didn't even know it had shipped until I saw the box at my front door.
At least it came in perfect condition!

Replicant

I don't think I'm going to pre-order from Crunchyroll again. I didn't even know it had shipped until I saw the box at my front door.

If you have to score their customer service between "awful" and "Nin-nin Games" scales, how bad was it?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
After 7 months of waiting, my Marika finally comes in the mail.

Wow. They advertise their store deals a lot on Facebook, but I've heard stories on their shipping practices on how things eventually show up :x I pre-ordered a figure on there a few months ago (before I knew) and honestly, I had no idea that they charged me right away and that I already paid for it. Hopefully I will see it close to release date...

tauke

A freezing birthday gift to Freeza~

Hopefully Cynthia nendos will arrive soon if the delivery guy is not being lazy... or the local post office will get free scolding by my dad.

Wanderer5

I kind of wonder if they will also do the Frozen Fever version of both of them heh, and throw in those little snowmen from the short. Be a nice opportunity to have a tipsy Elsa faceplate too!:p

SG6NMtV.jpg

I got my monokuma a few days ago and the box is like 2/ 3 as wide as my other nendos. I have 8 nendos after buying my first nendo (solid snake lol) in March.

I didn't pre-order the Himouto Nendo when it was first up for pre-order because I didn't know anything about Himouto.

Now that I'm actually motivated to buy it they're all on Order Stop, I forsee little chance of them coming becoming orderable again before release.

srst

I didn't pre-order the Himouto Nendo when it was first up for pre-order because I didn't know anything about Himouto.

Now that I'm actually motivated to buy it they're all on Order Stop, I forsee little chance of them coming becoming orderable again before release.

MFC lists 700+ users pre-ordered Himouto. That's pretty high and probably only a fraction of the orders. Good luck finding one!

Theonik

There should be some around release.

tauke

Woo Cynthia finally arrives! Still need to wait for my dad to open it up and take pics of it--

Now to wait for Umaru nendo to release and that is my last order of the year (excluding N nendo since I'm planning to sell it off to anyone interested with it).

I ordered her as soon as I saw her. She was too cute. Is she really sold out at most places?
Yep amiami/the regular places have stopped taking orders and GSC delayed her to no doubt make more of her lol
Amiami even had her up with no discount as well nearing when they put it up the 2nd time, so you know she's popular lol

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I ordered her as soon as I saw her. She was too cute. Is she really sold out at most places?

I never read the manga or anything, but figured with how cute she was to order asap. Glad I did because of the rising demand from the anime! Good thing I like the anime too and it's been pretty popular too.

I never read the manga or anything, but figured with how cute she was to order asap. Glad I did because of the rising demand from the anime! Good thing I like the anime too and it's been pretty popular too.

I love both manga/anime. Shame on me to start this hobby late though.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I love both manga/anime. Shame on me to start this hobby late though.

Oh trust me I still have a huge wishlist of Figmas/Nendos I want because I only got into them last year >_> The pricing on some now are pretty high so there's tons of regret that I didn't know about them earlier :/

I ordered her before I started watching the anime. I ordered from HLJ so I figured that if the anime was shit, I could just cancel.

Top Bottom