• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

tauke

zX2cikR.gif

Cynthia nendos get!

Still need to PM their respective owners to cough up their payment to me after I get the shipping price from the post office-

Got my Noel nendo yesterday as part of my first monthly Hobbysearch order. They use smaller boxes than Ami and pack things snug, but I think I prefer this. The AmiAmi boxes were just too big.

Got my Noel nendo yesterday as part of my first monthly Hobbysearch order. They use smaller boxes than Ami and pack things snug, but I think I prefer this. The AmiAmi boxes were just too big.
Which is perfect cause you're on the balance of about to be banned by Amiami and staying in their graces
tumblr_inline_mrfs6uvIfU1qz4rgp.gif

Not paying for your orders? I did that not long ago and they just cancelled it and didn't say a word after that lol

Like I said, I haven't logged in in a couple months, so I don't know if my account is still there or not.

Either way, I'm much better with my orders now. Anything I'm not 100% sure of, I order from HLJ (and usually end up cancelling) XD.

Also, relevant.

OOPS SHIT HAHAHA. Holy shit, wrong thread! Oh my god... i read the title as Nedroid and I'd just been to Nedroid.com... holy shit hahahah

*EDIT* it was meant to go in the Pics That Make You Laugh thread... some kind of weird freudian slip of the mind or something?

Luigi87

Cynthia is waiting to be picked up at my local post office tomorrow, and it appears that I wasn't hit with customs charges! =D

overpriced as fuck
cheaper to buy+shipping fees from amiami (if they have it in stock i of course)

Yeah you have to pay extra $7 comparing to amiami, shipping is more expensive too, although I think it's the only place that has her in stock besides crunchyroll (which has like $30 shipping fee)

tauke

Just done PM to their respective owners about Cynthia nendo.

Luckily my parents didn't throw out the AmiAmi packaging box from previous purchase as I can reuse it when shipping out Cynthia lolll.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Amiami just did a big pre-owned update, and I found this little gal for 7.8k and jumped at it :
pv7WVqC.jpg

Her and Harvest Moon Miku are gonna have a party...

Chorazin

Picked up my Cynthia.
Now I'm up to four unopened Nendos...

I have 7 unopened right now, picked up Mario at Gen Con even after I promised myself I wouldn't buy another one until I opened the rest. :'(

And I have Vader and a Stormtrooper on pre-order.....

Replicant

It's still early in the month. Plenty of time for a delay to creep in. :D

NOOOO~

Gatchaman G1 being delayed means that my September order will inflate from 27k to 34k in price and that's not including shipping. T_T

I don't think I have the ability to budget 45k+ order.

If they have to delay those 2, may as well delayed it all the way to February next year, when I have nothing to order.....yet. XD

NOOOO~

Gatchaman G1 being delayed means that my September order will inflate from 27k to 34k in price and that's not including shipping. T_T

I don't think I have the ability to budget 45k+ order.

That's okay. Something from your September order will probably get delayed. And your Gatchaman G1 will probably get another delay. See how it snowballs?

Replicant

That's okay. Something from your September order will probably get delayed. And your Gatchaman G1 will probably get another delay. See how it snowballs?

Good thinking! Since Gatchman G2 meant to ship in September, G1's delay likely meant G2 will be delayed too, rite? >_>

Oh God, October is even worse. Why not delayed everything to November figure makers? I only have 3k order. That is not right. It must be rectified.

Wanderer5

I just waiting to see if Lucina gets delay again so hell will break loose.:p

Do quite a few nendos get delayed? It seems more on the uncommon or even rare side, least nowadays.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I just waiting to see if Lucina gets delay again so hell will break loose.:p

Do quite a few nendos get delayed? It seems more on the uncommon or even rare side, least nowadays.

I've been getting a Nendo or Figma almost every month lately, and Nendos usually get a delay for a month, Figmas seem worse I guess? Lucina's wait sucks v_v

Wanderer5

Shirou Emiya is up for order along with Iron Man Mark 45 it looks like

Chibi Tony Stark is a bit tempting, but I going to just stick with Cap (Mark 42 is the best one anyway honestly heh, just cause of the hall of armor).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got Monokuma. I feel like I have to get Monomi now but so expensive :(
1ccvn.png

Patience! I actually was browsing for Monomi once and she was like around MSRP at like $40ish, and suddenly jumped to like $80+ a couples months later! However, I was able to find her for a good price. I think it was from a Malaysian seller, but completely legit :)

Just starting looking, watching, and yeah you can get lucky with finding a good buy :)

(BTW the Monokuma is SUPER photogenic on his own. I currently use a photo I took of it for my phone wallpaper.)

Patience! I actually was browsing for Monomi once and she was like around MSRP at like $40ish, and suddenly jumped to like $80+ a couples months later! However, I was able to find her for a good price. I think it was from a Malaysian seller, but completely legit :)

Just starting looking, watching, and yeah you can get lucky with finding a good buy :)

(BTW the Monokuma is SUPER photogenic on his own. I currently use a photo I took of it for my phone wallpaper.)

Yea gonna be doing that. :) thanks.

Wonder Festival Summer 2015 - Otome Goods Special Report!
t.jpg

Hobby Maker Show Summer 2015 Part 1: Bishojo Figures
t.jpg

Hobby Maker Show Summer 2015 Part 2: Males Figures, Mecha, Goods & More
t.jpg

Hobby Maker Show Summer 2015 Part 3: GSC, MAX Factory & More!
t.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kotobukiya announces “Cu-Poche Friends” series, Original Character Anne up for preorder
Kotobukiya has recently announced a new subseries to their Cu-Poche line featuring original characters and called “Cu-Poche Friends”, also opening pre-orders for first item in the series.
kotocpf_anne-intro.jpg

First in the series is original character Anne, coming with base, replacement wrist parts, hair accessory, as well as a pink dress made of fabric. The figure, currently up for pre-order, is scheduled for release in December 2015 and is listed for a price of ¥3500.
Nendoroid Petite: LoveLive! Angelic Angel Ver.
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I love folding fans that have a nice scent to them! Whenever someone uses one beside me in the train I always get excited! (I don’t own one myself though…)

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Petite:
LoveLive! Angelic Angel Ver.♥︎
o0515037013380815478.jpg

From the popular anime movie of ‘LoveLive!’ comes a set of the Nendoroid Petite figures of all the μ’s members dressed up in their outfits from the movie’s theme song, ‘Angelic Angel’.

The set includes Honoka Kosaka, Umi Sonoda, Kotori Minami, Hanayo Koizumi, Rin Hoshizora, Maki Nishikino, Nico Yazawa, Eli Ayase and Nozomi Tojo all as cute articulated trading figures! There is also one secret figure to look forward to! The girls are all performing in their Japanese-style outfits while holding folding fans, creating a cute and elegant stage for you to enjoy in your collection!
Oooooooooohhh!! (/ω\)

The μ’s members are back again this time from their outfits that were used in ‘LoveLive! The School Idol Movie’! These were only just revealed last weekend at Wonder Festival and they are already set to go up for preorders! ♥︎

The outfits definitely give the group a more mature air compared to their other outfits! (*´Д`)=з

Let’s take a look at each of the different school years! ☆

- First Years -
o0515034313380815862.jpg

o0515034413380815863.jpg

- Second Years -
o0515030713380815479.jpg

o0515039113380815864.jpg

- Third Years -
o0515036113380815480.jpg

o0515035513380815861.jpg

All the small details of their outfits and hair accessories have been shrunk down beautifully!! ♪

The dynamic feeling of each pose and the way the hair and outfit has been sculpted to match it is simply amazing to see on such small figures! It’s hard to believe these are only 60mm tall figures! (●´ω`●)

The neck also features a ball joint allowing you to move the heads for slightly different nuances when posing!

Let’s take a look at them one-by-one! ♡
(Click link to see them)
Nendoroid Kotori Minami: Training Outfit Ver.

I’m so clumsy with my hands that I have managed to cut more of my actual clothes instead of the threads I meant to cut in home economics classes… the scissors were so sharp I didn’t notice until it was far too late…!

Nendoroid Kotori Minami:
Training Outfit Ver.
o0515050313381887141.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘LoveLive!’ comes a Nendoroid of Kotori Minami wearing her training outfit! She comes with two expressions including a lovely smile as well as a cute pleading expression that no one could say no to!

She also comes with a Nendoroid sized version of the sketchbook she uses to plan the μ’s members outfits and a special ‘holding hands’ hand part is also included for use with the ‘Ima wa Bokura no Naka de’ LoveLive! Nendoroid series. The other μ’s members are also going to be joining the Nendoroid series in their training outfits, so be sure to look out for them too!♪
Kotori-chaaan!! (´□`。)

The innocent and relaxed Kotori Minami is joining the training outfit series of LoveLive! Nendoroids! ♥︎

She is the third in the series following on from Honoka-chan and Umi-chan! ♪
o0500050013348779168.jpg

Anyway, let’s get back to Kotori-chan! Starting off with her clothes!
o0515042913381887473.jpg

Her outfit has a super frilly skirt and an off shoulder top! Even the frills on the ends on the outfit have been carefully included on the Nendoroid design! ♥︎

The arm and leg warmers match up with the outfit nicely too! Excellent color coordination!

Not that we expect anything less of the μ’s outfit designer! ε=(。・д・。)
She even comes with a sketchbook showing off her latest designs!
o0515046413381887474.jpg

Thanks to the support of the publisher, the sketchbook makes use of exact data from the actual series!

The outfit from Honoka, Umi and Kotori’s first stage, ‘START:DASH’!!♡
o0515037013381887475.jpg

It’s all thanks to this sketchbook that the μ’s members have such cute outfits!

Anyway, let’s take a look at Kotori-chan’s alternate expression – a pleading expression!! ☆
o0515042013384993366.jpg

It’s so cute!! (●´ω`●)

Noone would say no to that face!

It also reminds me of a certain scene with Honoka-chan…!
o0515040813384993365.jpg

The μ’s members are so much fun to display together! Plus by changing expression, arms and all the different angles they are placed at you really can create all sorts of different poses! ♪
o0515041913381887476.jpg

△ Practising her singing! ★

By the way! You can of course use all of the original Nendoroid Kotori’s expressions on this version as well! ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
o0515059913381887698.jpg

The blank looking expression suits her training outfit look father nicely! ♥︎

She also comes with the holding hand parts!
o0515035113367928185.jpg

Nendoroid Iron Man Mark 45: Hero’s Edition

I’m becoming better and better friends with my air conditioner almost every day! I don’t think I’d get through this Summer without you by my side…!

Nendoroid Iron Man Mark 45: Hero’s Edition
o0515054413385796619.jpg

From the hit film ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ comes a Nendoroid of Iron Man Mark 45! The Mark 45 features a brand new sculpt in order to faithfully bring out the changes between all the previous Iron Man armors. The paintwork also features a new composition to provide more depth to the colors of the armor.

This time around the included Tony Stark faceplate has a more confident, serious look on his face. Just like the previously announced ‘Nendoroid Iron Man Mark 43: Hero’s Edition + Ultron Sentries Set’ he comes with a variety of effect parts as well as an alternate front and back head part to display him without his helmet. Various options for all sorts of fun!

The included stand is based on the final battle scene from the series, and can be combined with the base included with the upcoming ‘Nendoroid Captain America’ in order to complete the full circular base! When the two bases are connected together they form a large dioramic base that really brings out the atmosphere of the series for fans to enjoy!
Oooooohhh!! &#8333; (&#3591; >&#969;<)&#3623; &#8318;&#8318;

The Iron Man Nendoroid series continues to get upgraded to the next version! The 45th armor that had a rather large role in the movie ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ is also joining the Nendoroid series! &#9734;

This time around the suit definitely has a more dense feeling of red to it compared to the previous versions!! (/&#969;&#65340;)
o0515042813385796618.jpg

The jumps between colors and the intricate little details of the body are all beautifully done!! Even from the back he looks amazing!!
o0515053913385796896.jpg

How can something so cute and tiny be so epic looking?!

The Nendoroid is fully articulated meaning that if you balance him carefully you can easily balance him like this! As I mentioned before, the detailed lines of the sculpt are incredible – take a close look at his back as well as the area around the knees here!! <&#9675;><&#9675;>

As with the previous models he also comes with arm and leg effect parts for flying and combat scenes!
o0515044413385796621.jpg

&#9651; Fully articulated & twistable hip section for all sorts of poses!

Those of you who have been paying attention may have already noticed, but this version of Iron Man also comes with a rather special base!
o0515039613385878981.jpg

If you’ve seen the film or even the trailer you might recognise this!

It’s a base made in the image of the climax scene of the film! You can actually see it in the 90 second Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer at around the 80 second mark!

This is only half of the base…
but the other half is coming!!
ca_kaho.png

The second half of the base will be included with…

Nendoroid Captain America!
o0515051513385878982.jpg

He will be following Iron Man shortly!!&#9734;

He is currently still in production, but as soon as I have any news about him I’ll be sure to share it with everyone!!

Anyway, let’s get back to Iron Man!! ( &#12388;•&#768;&#969;•&#769;)&#12388;
o0515043013385797242.jpg

Once again he comes with a special left leg part that allows you to recreate the famous landing pose with him punching into the ground!

You can see the turnable chest are also helps a lot in making this pose look great! &#9825;

Additionally, the Mark 45 also comes with an all new Tony Stark expression part to show off his unmasked form too!
o0515063513385796897.jpg

This time he looks serious and ready for business!

Mr. Stark might best be known for his more sarcastic and funny expressions, but he can at times be rather serious as well! An alternate back and front hair part is also included allowing you to display him with the helmet completely removed! &#9834;
o0515040613385796900.jpg

Simply choose whatever you think suits him best!! &#949;=(&#65377;&#12539;&#1076;&#12539;&#65377;)
----------------
o0515034313385875200.gif

Nendoroid Shirou Emiya

I am being ruthlessly attacked by more and more mosquitoes with each passing night! Ah, the wonders of Summer!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at a figure currently up for preorder…

Nendoroid Shirou Emiya!
o0515047013387657849.jpg

From the popular anime series ‘Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]‘ comes a Nendoroid of Saber’s master and the main character of the story, Shirou Emiya! He comes with three expression parts including a gentle smiling face, a confident face for combat as well as a blushing, embarrassed expression.

His weapons of choice, the twin swords Kanshou and Bakuya are both included as well as rolled up poster infused with magic. A selection of the included arm parts are specially articulated allowing for more impressive combat scenes to be posed, even in Nendoroid size! Enjoy the Fifth Holy Grail War shrunk down into Nendoroid size!
“I hope you have enough weapons available!”

The hero of justice who strives to make everyone happy! The Homurahara Academy second year student Shirou Emiya is joining the Nendoroids! He also comes with his swords Kanshou and Bakuya… although even wilding them he still looks rather harmless!! This is why he is known as the gentle hero of justice!!
o0515048213387658055.jpg

&#9651; From the back he definitely looks ready for battle!

He also comes with another weapon as an optional part! The rolled up poster infused with magic that he used in the fight against Lancer!! &#12541;(*&#12539;&#969;&#12539;)&#20154;(&#12539;&#969;&#12539;*)&#12494;
o0515045513387657850.jpg

He even includes special arm parts to display him ready to depend himself! &#9734;

By the way!

His standard arm is fitted with a non-standard point of articulation that allows for slightly more movement, which means you can move the swords around like so!
o0515034313387660525.gif

o0515034313387660524.gif

Of course the shoulder section is also movable like any other standard Nendoroids, and the combination of those two moving parts actually allows for lots of poses that work even for combat scenes! (&#65344;&#12539;&#969;&#12539;´)&#12446;
o0515044213387658015.jpg

&#9651; Slightly bent leg parts also add to the dynamic effect! &#9834;

The combat expression above also has another alternate use!
o0515044213387657848.jpg

He comes with a hand part that displays him making use of his command spell – the ability to command one’s servant with absolute obedience!

Look at the details of the mark on his tiny hand!!

Looking at a bit of an angle also allows you to see the eyebrows often covered by his hair rather nicely! It’s amazing how much a small and cute figure can capture such a strong will within the expression!!

Finally, his third expression is quite a jump from the serious expression above…

An embarrassed expression!
o0515064913387657851.jpg

Awwwwwww!!! (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)

A complete change from the last expression! The way he is scratching his cheek also captures Emiya so perfectly!! I just had to display him with a certain ‘Red Demon’…! &#9829;&#65038;
o0515042513387658012.jpg

Displayed together with Nendoroid Rin Tohsaka!

The combination of their two embarrassed expression really gets the imagination running!! Anyway, you can see that you can easily pose both epic fighting scenes as well as the more gentle everyday life side of Emiya’s life! (&#65377;&#65381;&#969;&#65381;)&#65417;&#65438;
Preview: Petit Chara Deluxe! "Sailor Moon" Sailor Moon Complete Figure by MegaHouse
This is Meshi, here to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews. today we take a slightly niche look at a character with mega mass appeal, Usagi aka Serena aka Sailor Moon! Let's dig in!

Petit Chara Deluxe! "Sailor Moon" Sailor Moon Complete Figure [MegaHouse]
01_s.jpg

Cutie Moon Rod: Check. Confident pose: Check. Trademark meatball hair: Double check! The figure is a picture-perfect recreation of Sailor Moon--albeit with SD proportions. Her base doubles as a storage device so you can keep her accessories safe and secure.
02_s.jpg
04_s.jpg
03_s.jpg

And here she is from the left, back and right. Click each image for a bigger picture! Note how the articulated arm keeps the figure secure and upright.
05_s.jpg

Swap out her various arm parts to create any sort of fun situation! You can relive your favorite scenes from the original manga or come up with your own scenarios.
14_s.jpg

More coming:

Preview: Chocolte - K-On!: Tsumugi, Mio & Ui Complete Figures by Broccoli
t.jpg

This is Meshi, here to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews. Today we escape the summer heat with tiny girls and sugary treats. Let's dig in!

Chocolte - K-On!: Tsumugi Kotobuki Complete Figure [Broccoli]
01_s.jpg

Normally the drummer counts us in but we're kicking this one off with HTT's keyboardist Tsumugi! In SD form Mugi-chan's unique aura feels like the macaroon in her hands--voluminous yet airy, classy and oh so sweet.
04_s.jpg

There's an incredible amount of texture for such a simple figure, from the shiny vinyl feel of her kiwi fruit floatie to the silken matte finish of her beach hat and skin.
08_s.jpg

You can also remove her hat for a better look at her incredible head of marshmallow-like hair. On or off--she's a treat no matter how you display her!

Chocolte - K-On!: Azusa Nakano Complete Figure [Broccoli]
01_s.jpg

Next up is Azu-nyan! Her black twin tails look as luscious as the strawberry she's cradling while her blush is just as red.
03_s.jpg

These frills compliment the apparent age of this SD Azusa perfectly. Let's hope she remember to put on the sunscreen this time!
09_s.jpg

If the 00s had a best girl contest, there's no doubt that Azusa would be a forerunner with her complex simplicity. Now on to Yui~!

Chocolte - K-On!: Ui Hirasawa Complete Figure [Broccoli]
01_s.jpg

Ui-chan's an underclassman but far from underclassed in this white bikini! Knowing that the other half of this ice cream is for Yui doesn't do anything to stop my imagination from running wild.
04_s.jpg

The SD treatment has done wonders for Ui's figure. Fans of baby fat are going to have a hard time deciding which direction to display her in!
09_s.jpg

On second thought, this smile is worth a thousand pudgy backsides. Don't turn away from this important member of the K-On! universe!
Preview: Nendoroid - High Score Girl: Akira Oono by Good Smile Company
The Oono Zaibatsu's mysterious heir would trade her family fortune for some fried squid and a 90s arcade cabinet. That's right--today we're looking at the High Score Girl herself, Akira Oono!

Nendoroid - High Score Girl: Akira Oono [Good Smile Company]
01_s.jpg

04_s.jpg
05_s.jpg

Gifted with both beauty and skill, this girl is silent but deadly in the arcade! Naturally interchangeable parts allow her to sit down at the included game cabinet.
06_s.jpg

07_s.jpg
09_s.jpg

Here's her Angry face. Rensuke Oshikiri's wonderfully bizarre expressions are right at home in the Nendoroid universe! Just don't let her hit the machine with this brutal punch effect!
10_s.jpg

11_s.jpg

This snacktime expression part and grilled squid accessory would look just as good in a matsuri setting but you can be rest assured she's eating this in a dingy arcade.
12_s.jpg

The cabinet itself is super detailed, with the High Score Girl title screen, teeny buttons and joystick and the realistic stool. Best of all, it can be used with your other Nendos too!
News Roundup for July 30th, 2015
HTTNNNNGGGG
main_ritsu0729.jpg

K-On's Ritsu ages like a fine wine--you'd never guess that five years have passed since the show first rocked the airwaves with how luscious and fruity fresh she looks in the concept art for her 5th Anniversary figure! Visit the Animaru web shop for more info on her and a look at their last two exclusives, Azu-nyan and Tsumugi-chan!

Official homepage: http://animaru.jp/shop/pages/k-on_figure_ritsu.aspx/

Super Beast Machine God-tier Figure
FIGURE-012977.jpg

Throw this bad boy on the back of your METAMOR-FORCE Dancouga for his Final form, or just display him as is. Unlike most other gattai robots Black Wing is a fully function bad ass even on its own.

METAMOR-FORCE - "Dancouga" Black Wing [Sentinel]
Size: Approx. H155mm up to head
Material: ABS, PVC, PA, POM, Diecast
News Roundup For July 31st, 2015
Buckle Down and Zip Up
FIGURE-012978.jpg

Hatsune Miku gets one step closer towards becoming a flesh and blood idol with this realistic redesign by Tetsuya Nomura! Her authentic duck face is just the beginning--just wait until you see what they did to the leek!

Variant Play Arts Kai - DESIGNED BY TETSUYA NOMURA Miku Hatsune [Square Enix]
Pre-painted Complete PVC Action Figure
Size: Approx. W110.7 x D50 x H250mm

Let the Hunt Begin
FIGURE-012258.jpg

You don't need 99 Insight to surmise that this stylish gent will be the (blood) gem of your figure collection.

[AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Bloodborne - Hunter 1/6 Scale Statue (w/Acrylic Character Plate) [Gecco]
Size: Approx. H32cm
News Roundup For August 3rd, 2015
My Buddy and Me
FIGURE-012854.jpg
FIGURE-012853.jpg

It's our Tamashii Buddies, Vegeta and Goku, palling around again! What mischief will they get into this time?

Tamashii Buddies - Vegeta "Dragon Ball" [Bandai]
Size: Approx. H90mm
Material: ABS, PVC

Tamashii Buddies - Son Goku "Dragon Ball" [Bandai]
Size: Approx. H90mm

WATAH!
FIGURE-012849.jpg

Bruce Lee's famous one inch punch puts him in the same league as One Punch Man while the flexibility of this figure puts him in a league of his own.

S.H. Figuarts - Bruce Lee [Bandai]
Size: Approx. H140mm
Preview: Fire Emblem: Awakening - Cordelia 1/7 Complete Figure by Good Smile Company
This is Meshi, here to serve up another heaping helping of figure previews.

Cordelia soars high above her peers--and it's not just because she rides a Pegasus! Let's dig in and see what puts her at the top of her character class.

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Cordelia 1/7 Complete Figure [Good Smile Company]
01_s.jpg

Cordelia takes a firm step that sends ripples through the translucent base all the way to my heart. Speaking of firm, get a gander at that... stone wing rising through the water! Everything about the scene is steeped in the game's personality.
06_s.jpg

Her calm, beautiful face hides her emotions but gives her away as the creation of character designer Yusuke Kozaki. She looks exactly the way I remember her from the in-game talk events!
07_s.jpg

The crest design that runs down her tunic flows as elegantly as her hair. And lest you forget that you're gazing upon the body of a seasoned warrior, her spear is ready to strike with a quick twist of her slender hips.
08_s.jpg

Cordelia normally keeps her breastplate on to hide her small chest but as any good general knows, bigger is not always better.
10_s.jpg

I can't decide which is more beautiful--the ripples on the base, or her waifish face in profile. This is an item for the true figure connoisseur.
13_s.jpg

Her proud red hair is separated into fiery wisps with a life of their own. See them dance, like a candle in the wind.
16_s.jpg

Don't let the buckles on her garter belt distract you from the engraved details of her lance! The cloth wrapped around the grip is potent with the sweat of countless battles while the shining silver shaft suggests that she keeps that pole polished.
14_s.jpg

The marble Pegasus wing has enough detail to be a stand-alone figure! You can feel the literal horsepower driving its mighty flaps. Don't fail to notice the aforementioned breastplate hanging from a stone feather, either.
21_s.jpg

Underneath the armor and war similes Cordelia is a bishojo after all. Who's the lucky guy that gets to be the father of her daughter, Severa?
24_s.jpg

Bathe the battlefield (and your figure shelf) in red with this beauty that's ready to rumble!
News Roundup For August 7th, 2015
A Long Time Ago in Far, Far East Asia...
FIGURE-013089.jpg

Samurai armor Boba Fett is ready to bushi-do what the other bounty hunters bushi-don't. Dig that brass scope on his flintlock blaster!

Meisho MOVIE REALIZATION Rounin Boba Fett "Star Wars" [Bandai]
Size: Approx. H170mm

Finally, Someone Who Can Beat Ronda Rousey
FIGURE-013058.jpg

Punch your wallet in the face with this indomitable polystone statue that doubles as a paperweight and anatomical reference.

Attack on Titan - Female Titan Polyresin Figure 90cm Class [A-TOYS]
Polyresin Figure
Size: W31 x D32 x H91cm (including base)
More here

SerTapTap

Anyone got experience with Big In Japan as a forwarding service? Anything I need to know? Amazon.jp has some stuff I need but they wont' ship here so I'd need to use them (or someone better, if there's suggestions)

Anyone got experience with Big In Japan as a forwarding service? Anything I need to know? Amazon.jp has some stuff I need but they wont' ship here so I'd need to use them (or someone better, if there's suggestions)
All you really do is buy their forwarding ticket, then describe what you're buying and link to it. Just make sure what you are forwarding addresses you in the same name to the one you use on BiJ.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Where's that "waiting for SAL" gif when I need it? Cynthia is at 2 weeks and nothing yet from BiJ. I have an Ami package shipped on Aug 1 I've been waiting for, too. Slow summer ship times?

Top Bottom