• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nendoroid GAF |OT| Swap that frown for a Good Smile

My Nendo collection from order of purchase. If only I knew of Cynthia's preorder. Damn, I missed out!
LHED6ZO.jpg

MgjTMmh.jpg

wsuvTFs.jpg

Y6pZKbR.jpg

c8qYFAn.jpg

arue

Where's that "waiting for SAL" gif when I need it? Cynthia is at 2 weeks and nothing yet from BiJ. I have an Ami package shipped on Aug 1 I've been waiting for, too. Slow summer ship times?
1SwFJ1O.gif

SAL usually takes 3 weeks for me (East Coast US).

And speaking of SAL, I'll never ever buy anything from Mandarake again because I'm pretty sure they lost my package that was shipped in February. There's no insurance for SAL from Mandarake either, so rip me. The figure inside wasn't a nendo though, but I guess I'll just put a warning in here. I use Amiami for preowned items from now on.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
1SwFJ1O.gif

SAL usually takes 3 weeks for me (East Coast US).

There it is :) Sounds like she came in yesterday so just a bit slower than normal. Being in the west coast, I usually get stuff in in a little less than 2 weeks. Once it passes that threshold, then I go into worry mode. Still too cheap to get them regustered w/tracking.

So I went to a local toys fair earlier today. GSC (or rather, one of their partner shops) had a booth, so I went and bought my second nendo: Yukari Yakumo.

(Waiting for a flight right now so no pics. Sorry!)

They didn't have fight club Mako or Re-class, which I guess is understandable since this wasn't a major event. I'm guessing they'll have them at Anime Festival Asia next month.

They did have Cynthia, but she's not exactly high on my list.

Wanderer5

Oh god why did I start watching Himouto! Umaru-chan?! Such a pretty adorable show so far, but uggggh dat nendoroid irresistible level shot up...D:

Replicant

Oh god why did I start watching Himouto! Umaru-chan?! Such a pretty adorable show so far, but uggggh dat nendoroid irresistible level shot up...D:

Really? Maybe I should watch it again because when I saw the first episode, I couldn't stand the main character's whining and her tendency to morph into super deformed creature.

Wanderer5

Meh I found her character to be really over the top silliness, and it gives her a lot of charm to the whole thing.:p

Also Sylphyn is screaming for a figure heh, and looks like GSC does have a little something with her for now.

srst

Kirie became my favourite in the show. Her awkwardness and raspy voice is so adorable! I really hope she gets a Nendo.

E6MHbGB.gif

I hope they do Nendos for all of them. Ordered the Nendo halfway through watching the first episode. Then I ordered that cushion the day they put it up xD

tauke

Is this the unofficial Umaru OT? ;P

On topic, still waiting for Umaru nendo to be released soon as my country currency is going down the drain badly.

No more nendos for me this year.

Is this the unofficial Umaru OT? ;P

On topic, still waiting for Umaru nendo to be released soon as my country currency is going down the drain badly.

No more nendos for me this year.

Huh? *checks*

0.0080?!?! IT GOT EVEN LOWER!?!?

This is good for me. I have the other two Durarara Renewal versions from Alter coming out this week to display with Celty.

Wanderer5

Pretty neat accessories there, especially with Tatl and the bunny hood heh. I good with Toon Link, but this looks really worthy to get for those that been interested in.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not a huge Link fan, but I keep inching closer to wanting it... maybe even Toon Link at some point. IknowIshouldn'tbuuuuut....

I assume it's not exclusive?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Saw it on the front page.

Yeah now it's there. We too fast for Ami to update I guess :x

I'm going to keep it on a tab and wait on it for a bit. I know it's not till Jan but I have sooooo many various pre-orders through the rest of the year. Next year won't be any better either >_> Time to think...

Top Bottom