• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Lemstar

How's Old Man Logan? I'm not really an X-Man fan, but there's a Marvel comics collection going on here. Out of curiosity I checked the supposed list with synopses of featured stories and I kinda liked this one. Will probably buy it when it gets out. But is it enjoyable if I haven't read hardly anything X-man related?
It's set apart from the X-Men enough that you don't need that much knowledge of their little chunk of the Marvel Universe to enjoy it.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Where did you find Cave Story? I haven't been able to find it anywhere for less than $60.
Found at a JB HiFi in Brisbane. I'm actually heading to another one today- if I see a copy cheap ill let you know. Can always arrange a pickup and send. Would be PAL version obviously.

New t-shirts & a new case for my iPad.

A9683621-F782-40B3-8921-768588A7732B-2056-00000148D921C78C_zpsfe4ffc11.jpg

86715AB9-F45A-45B3-9DCE-8AE565255FD5-2056-000001469A414188_zps47775ca2.jpg

A new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
I had to travel to three different Best Buys to get it.
The greatest part?
The one I went to was the only one that did not have the Samsung Experience store set up.
Yep. The other stores had set up the store to promote the tablet, but did not have the tablet available.

Metal Gear Solid for the PS1/PS2.
I own it digitally, and always wanted this specific version because of the case. I love it so much. No scratches whatsoever.

Xbox SpeakerCom by Nyko.
It cost me $10, and it is the first headset I ever had for the Xbox.
I like it. Feels good, sounds alright, and it was cheap.

Precise V7 and V5 Retractable.
I freaked the hell out when I first found out about these in the "Pens" thread in OT. They write even better. It feels so good. So good.

USB-Home Charger.
It has four inputs. Four. That's one more than three.

-

Here's my first sketch with the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
I drew it in like, 10 minutes. It was fun. I love this thing. Best tablet.
And yes, the sketch needs a LOT of work. lol

Mature

Thanks! Sorry for the late reply. I purchased them from UNIQLO.JP. They don't deliver outside of Japan so I had to use a special service to get them since I live in the UK. They were extremely limited however and I can't seem to find them now! That's a shame, but Eva shirts are always like that. If I ever catch sight of them I'll send you a message!
Hey, thanks a bunch and enjoy the shirts— they're awesome.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

All new. Everything together cost me, let's see...
...28,80 Euro's.

Not bad!

Gameboy415

The games in this first pic are from a NewEgg sale at the end of March but they arrived in early April:

I got all 5 games for ~$22 shipped thanks to a $15 gift card I got when ordering my PC parts earlier this year. :)

Now for the stuff I've bought in April thus far:

I got all the current-gen stuff half off @ Gamestop and nabbed the Devil Summoner 2 reprint from Amazon.

I found all of these at Goodwill - all 3 were new and sealed!

I found these at various used media stores over the weekend.
I've been looking for all of these for a while and I was extremely happy to find them in the condition I did (CIB DS games, black label Maximo, etc.).
Plus I now own EVERY first-party game for Nintendo DS. :)

I got the 3DSXL Circle Pad Pro from eBay and the other stuff from resale shops over the weekend.

I tracked down a bunch of movies/TV series I've been wanting for great prices over the weekend.
The Masters of Horror Blu-Rays were only $2 each at Fry's!

I finally tracked down a TMNT set!
It's apparently already out-of-print, every online store is sold out, and eBay prices have been skyrocketing so I was getting worried I wouldn't be able to find one.
Luckily, a local FYE store had one left. :)
It's actually my Birthday present to myself - I'll be 30 on 4/15, woo.

Who's ready for a shitload of pickups?

I went to a few retro game stores last week and grabbed some retro goodness. The biggest pickup, as you can see, is that I bought myself a Sega Saturn. I never owned one but have always wanted to so I decided to go for it. The store I went to had an anemic selection of games, but I wanted to get something with it, so I grabbed Tomb Raider since it was cheap (and I'd never played it). At the same store I also bought Jet Force Gemini and a third party N64 controller. Finally, from the other retro store I got myself a Genesis game and a Dreamcast game. It was a very Sega kind of day.

EBGames in Canada has been having a clearance sale. These games came to $12 total.

I got these ones online. $35 total for all of them.

$30 each for the Collector's Editions. Hot damn.

Then I picked up these guys.

But I've been playing none of them, because I bought this as well...

JEKKI

whoooo~!!! I went to Japan!!!

what trip to Japan isnt complete without pickups?!?!?!

game pickups:

3774cd28a56b11e2877122000a1fbc4f_7.jpg

Uniqlo pickups:

d5233d92a57111e288f622000a1fbc72_7.jpg

merchandise pickups:

60c26a8ea57311e2982122000a1f8c32_7.jpg

kit kat pickups:

40fcd310a12711e2846522000a1f9d5a_7.jpg

and many more not pictured!!!

^_^v

jbueno

These are going to be slow months for pickups for me as I hardly have any free time nowadays, not to mention gaming budget is a bit restricted for the following couple of months.

Anyways, i got this phone recently for free in a data plan, can´t complain since it is much better than the Galaxy Ace from 2011 I had been using.

I'm late on the momohime train but I got her recently. Love the detail and the pose

The second thing is not really a pickup but I got to meet ed boon and have him sign my SNES. I used to love the MK series growing up in the 90's so I was really hyped to finally meet him.
1Eh1Rz3l.jpg

9IIH2hOl.jpg

Squishy

Found at a JB HiFi in Brisbane. I'm actually heading to another one today- if I see a copy cheap ill let you know. Can always arrange a pickup and send. Would be PAL version obviously.

I might check out the JB HiFi(s) in Melbourne then. There's nothing on the website but it's still probably worth a look!

I'm late on the momohime train but I got her recently. Love the detail and the pose

The second thing is not really a pickup but I got to meet ed boon and have him sign my SNES. I used to love the MK series growing up in the 90's so I was really hyped to finally meet him.
1Eh1Rz3l.jpg

9IIH2hOl.jpg

That is awesome! I used to play so much MK2 on the SNES back in the day.

Top Bottom