• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Lucid07

BW7H4dR.jpg

Another Pickup, completed Heavy Rain last week, want to complete all the Killzones for Killzone: Mercenary and Killzone: Shadow Fall. Just finished Infamous, will be playing Two shortly for Infamous Second Sun. Pretty much trying to play a previous games for sequels on PS4

Since I'm not planing to buy anything more worth noting until the end of the month (Soul Sacrifice is released only in May in the EU), I might as well post this now.

My HTC One finally arrived!
ZX7Q3E0l.jpg

Xzz5XD2l.jpg

What a great phone. The only one with build quality on par with the iPhone if you ask me.
xDP2hVnl.jpg

It will be replacing my trusty Motorola E770v. It served me very well all these years. 3310 my ass!
jut7tsCl.jpg

If anyone has some Kishiro illustrations that can fill the 1080p screen without stretching it would be very much appreciated!

Some BDs, as Soul Hackers was delivered to my workplace (had Jury Duty today, was dismissed) so I'll take a photo of it tomorrow.

461e3dd880bfd63f6154160a8e189a3b_zps32e79a6c.jpg

Was on sale at Best Buy for $20

e394b82f7a023d8afa02cf2a99cdbf28_zpse1bb0b9e.jpg

Had Best Buy PM amazon for $20

d6f528b9279e311e4091233c4e078f9c_zps605e6ffb.jpg

Django

RkOwnage

QDbPLOml.jpg

Haven't posted pickups this month at all, I have bought a couple of things off PSN
Guacamelee, Mass Effect 3 - Citadel, and all the WWE '13 content as well, don't have images for those!

oQRWo5Jl.jpg

Filling up the backlog, got a couple more games I had on 360 to get on PS3. I plan on keeping the PS3 through the next gen, because the library of games is too large to give up!

i5lGOs1l.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality on this image. This one is more of a personal thing. My friend is a very good artist, and drew this, had it framed for my wife and I. We are expecting our first (it's a girl, obv) and he made this for her, since we have gotten her mostly Winnie the Pooh theme'd stuff. It's very awesome and looks very similar to old school Winnie the Pooh. I'll post baby pick up pics in either May or June's post :D

i5lGOs1l.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality on this image. This one is more of a personal thing. My friend is a very good artist, and drew this, had it framed for my wife and I. We are expecting our first (it's a girl, obv) and he made this for her, since we have gotten her mostly Winnie the Pooh theme'd stuff. It's very awesome and looks very similar to old school Winnie the Pooh. I'll post baby pick up pics in either May or June's post :D

awesome and good on you for getting the Pooh stuff started so early. love that world.

RkOwnage

awesome and good on you for getting the Pooh stuff started so early. love that world.

I grew up on Winnie the Pooh, and although being a boy, I was very attached to the character, in fact, I still have the same Winnie the Pooh that I had when I was a year old, I'm now about to turn 27, it's one of the few sentimental things I still have....and my dachshund wants to destroy him. Lol.

I have about every Winnie the Pooh dvd/bluray you can find, and wish The New Adventures would come out on DVD as well, I'd love for my little girl to watch that show and experience it growing up like I did.

TLDR: Winnie the Pooh kicks ass!

Xamdou

Picked up Django Bluray Steelbook exclusive from my local Target that has the bonus Comicon 2012 panel special bonus disc!

DJangoSteelbook.jpg

DJangoSteelbook2.jpg

DJangoSteelbookInsideCover.jpg

I grew up on Winnie the Pooh, and although being a boy, I was very attached to the character, in fact, I still have the same Winnie the Pooh that I had when I was a year old, I'm now about to turn 27, it's one of the few sentimental things I still have....and my dachshund wants to destroy him. Lol.

I have about every Winnie the Pooh dvd/bluray you can find, and wish The New Adventures would come out on DVD as well, I'd love for my little girl to watch that show and experience it growing up like I did.

TLDR: Winnie the Pooh kicks ass!

agreed

joshaube

Neo Member
I'm new to NeoGaf.

cVqQ0jR.jpg

I'm new to the Shin Megami Tensei series, despite purchasing Persona 3 FES on PSN & Persona 4 The Golden late last year. While I don't have the spare-time to play a lengthy RPG right now, I usually grab the Atlus-published 3DS titles on release day for the included goodies.

1FIdYko.jpg

No artbook in this release, which is a shame. I've also read mixed opinions on the soundtrack for this title, so I'm not sure if this disc will get much playtime.

ZEiYDQ9.jpg

Found a used copy of Cave Story 3D for $12.00. I know very little about the title, but I've heard it's becoming increasingly hard-to-find. It came with the lenticular slipcover, but the Previously Played stickers that were plastered all over rendered it absolutely disgusting.Game case, cover artwork, manual, health & safety pamphlet and cartridge are all mint though.

PxEs56V.jpg

Saw this in theatres on Christmas Day. An absolute blast! I could've purchased the FutureShop exclusive steelbook, but convenience came first. If anyone is wondering, the digital copy redeems in HD w/ iTunes Extras.

iklXUzo.jpg

I was in the mood for some body-horror. This is directed by Brandon Cronenberg, the son of David Cronenberg. It's suppose to be more akin to his father's early works, such as Shivers or The Fly. The plot sounds ridiculous... but I'm keeping faith in the title.

rBKwH1Y.jpg

The Criterion Collection has put together such an incredible package for this film. I haven't seen the title, but I am looking forward to spending my afternoon tomorrow with it and the wealth of supplements.

SMy3lDx.jpg

Astron-6's latest flick. Released today in Canada, and it will be out by month's end in the US. Scrapped together for a mere $1000.00, this is suppose to be an incredible time. If you haven't, check out their first feature-length film Father's Day and the excellent collection of their short films put out by Troma.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Life has been so busy... I didn't even post my last month pickups in the OP. Haha.

Here are some things I got recently...

The game is pretty fun! Had to test drive the new stick with MARVEL first though!

84bfff6aa66711e2802a22000a9f3c9c_7.jpg

Aw yeah! A new camera to take with me on travels! Sony RX100!

b69c665aa65211e28c6a22000a9f3c64_7.jpg

Got my copy of DSPORT signed by the very nice cover model <3

bdc6b5a2a65711e2962a22000a1f930e_7.jpg

You're a Wizard!

a2cbe6049ce411e28ad722000a9f1498_7.jpg

TEKKEN <3 !

44f0fcfe9d8e11e2852322000a9e288c_7.jpg

luokyl

Got a fairly good haul from my recent 21st birthday

l1LSzXg.jpg

Tendon hammer
Syringe highlighters
iPad mini
Taylor GS mini
and one hundred trillion zimbabwe dollars. Pretty happpy with that.

461e3dd880bfd63f6154160a8e189a3b_zps32e79a6c.jpg

Was on sale at Best Buy for $20

I never understood why they called this series Life consolidering
It is hours of animals eating each other. While interesting I found it completely depressing to watch for long periods of time.
Still a great companion to Planet Earth and the Attenborough version is obviously superior.

A couple of games and movies. That Band of Brothers/The Pacific blu-ray box was just €15, sweet.

Awfzz86.jpg

Some clothes I bought on sale.

CtiP7cQ.jpg

oldmario

Picked up Django Bluray Steelbook exclusive from my local Target that has the bonus Comicon 2012 panel special bonus disc!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v42/nataku01/DJangoSteelbook2.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

is the white disc on the left a dvd?

appreciate it...they don't have it online and I'm in CT....TT

Yeah, apparently the store I bought it from was down to their last 2 (now one since I bought one).

The style's popular enough if you check the Alexander McQueen website so you can at least get it - just in a different color is all. Perhaps you can also call the NY store to see if they have it in stock and see about ordering it.

And anyways... Soul Hackers is now in my hands:
37CAD174-F3CA-47D5-BEC3-39112DEB63CD-1237-0000011D00476BBF_zps23f74ccd.jpg

I never understood why they called this series Life consolidering
It is hours of animals eating each other. While interesting I found it completely depressing to watch for long periods of time.
Still a great companion to Planet Earth and the Attenborough version is obviously superior.

you're not getting the bigger picture.

there's no life without death! :)

Recall

Fiancé just gave me these as a late Birthday gift. I'm not much of a comic guy in terms of knowledge but I do enjoy them.

8E298896-9887-433C-869E-113C77816520-5353-000006D982ADEC7B_zpsedf4db76.jpg

Naite

how is that capture device doing with you,is it good? can you please post some impressions?

I'm pretty satisfied with it. This is my first capture device so I don't really have much to compare it to besides fraps. My computer is fairly decent and well above the system requirements but the recording software still runs a bit sluggish at times, though nothing too bad. The only thing I really hate is that because I have to use component cables to record on my PS3, I have to rewire a bunch of my video cables and headphones, then switch back afterwards.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
[/IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/Krelian26/akumajodensetsu_zps70c7fca8.jpg[/IMG]
(it's not a stock photo even if its look like one sorry)

[/IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/Krelian26/suikoden2_zps26d4d9b8.jpg[/IMG]

[/IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/Krelian26/suikoden201_zpsd095ad20.jpg[/IMG]

This basically couldn't be any better.

Drain You

Was looking to grab Rock Band 3 but since it wasn't in stock settled for this. I know guitar but this game is kicking my ass. Really enjoying it though, kinda wish it got more recognition.

Also I am so jealous of the person with the HTC. God I want one so bad.

bOCVzy3.jpg

My first Fire Emblem game! Sorry for crappy photo. I'm pretty happy it came two days early too!

Not gonna lie, pretty jelly over here. Expectantly waiting for the postman to drop my copy off today, but will probably end up grumpy and having to wait til tomorrow. Where did you order from?

Top Bottom