• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

kFbT4UN.jpg

4,98€.
Feels good, man.

Hellish

I love your keyboard. The keys look like puffy marshmallows. mmmmmmm.....
what is this
i need one in my life
May I ask where you got this from? It's really beautiful.
Where do I get one please share this with us all.

The keyboard itself is a "Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja Cherry MX Blue Switch 87 Key Mechanical Keyboard", and the one in the background is the same with black switches.

The keycaps however are called "104 PBT Rainbow Side printed keycaps for MX cherry Switches Keyboard" and were bought on ebay.

One thing to note I have noticed after buying them is (the 3 other pictures I have seen of the keycaps have the issue as well) the spacebar is higher then all of the other keys as at the ends as it bends up. I did not notice it until seeing it in person but even in my picture you can see it is raised. I have ordered 2 space bars from WASDKeyboards now 1 in pink and 1 in white, hopefully one matches color and is the correct height.

I will be posting good pictures (from my 60D not my phone) once my new spacebars come in.

Other pictures of the keys (not mine) -- Bottom 3 pictures have a different print on the keys as the symbols and numbers order are switched compared to mine:

hKpgQdL.png

MbYAVzU.jpg

eaGULsWh.jpg

FjQfWt8h.jpg

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Been playing this for the last week. Absolutely stunning port (except for Japanese Goofy. make it stop)

img_0006ogbey.jpg

Grabbed these for the saturn library. Playing these in RGB is gonna be a treat.

img_001105xygg.jpg

also, BENGUS!! <3

img_0012loxs3.jpg

and some other random gets

img_00048gb67.jpg

WEGGLES

tumblr_ml42slxeuc1ru71r1o1_500.jpg

Raspberry Pi + Rainbow PiBow case + 4GB sd card.

tumblr_ml44rgRwwz1ru71r1o1_500.jpg

should have taken their advice.
tumblr_ml464rpbkt1ru71r1o1_500.jpg

Here we go! :D

tumblr_ml46jgL0F21ru71r1o1_500.jpg

We're in business!!!!

tumblr_ml46p0Afsz1ru71r1o1_500.jpg

Drat.

tumblr_ml49fxocKh1ru71r1o1_500.jpg

Finally! :D

RBPMC installed. Now I have a nice little box for playing movies off of. :)

ZaPlbGyl.png

Grabbed last night for a mere 600 yen. Bit of a random punt actually, as I couldn't find any information online as to whether it was actually playable on the Vita. I'm happy to report - it is!

Tenrius

You inspired me to pick up Order Of Ecclesia. Congratulations!

Out of these other 15 games, what should I make a priority to get as a new 3DS/DS owner? (I already have Fire Emblem)

Depends on what sort of games you like, obviously. I'd say Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

MilkLizard

The keyboard itself is a "Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja Cherry MX Blue Switch 87 Key Mechanical Keyboard", and the one in the background is the same with black switches.

The keycaps however are called "104 PBT Rainbow Side printed keycaps for MX cherry Switches Keyboard" and were bought on ebay.

One thing to note I have noticed after buying them is (the 3 other pictures I have seen of the keycaps have the issue as well) the spacebar is higher then all of the other keys as at the ends as it bends up. I did not notice it until seeing it in person but even in my picture you can see it is raised. I have ordered 2 space bars from WASDKeyboards now 1 in pink and 1 in white, hopefully one matches color and is the correct height.

I will be posting good pictures (from my 60D not my phone) once my new spacebars come in.

Other pictures of the keys (not mine) -- Bottom 3 pictures have a different print on the keys as the symbols and numbers order are switched compared to mine:

Thanks a lot for the informations.

Depends on what sort of games you like, obviously. I'd say Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

I'm very open. Will try anything. Also should mention that I have played Hotel Dusk on someone else's DS all the way through and loved it. If I'm correct, there was a sequel. I should hunt it down.

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
They look mint. Great pickups. I didn't realise that WC received a Sega CD release. What's it like?

its damn good think its better then the pc version gameplay handles fine and because this one came out 4 years later they added voice overs instead of just text like the pc version

Some retro pickups:

Left to right: Ganbare Goemon, The Goonies, Hi no tori (Firebird), King's Valley, Knightmare, Knightmare 2: The Maze of Galious, Konami's Soccer, Nemesis 2, Penguin Adventure, Pippols and Quarth.

Also picked up some more recent games: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (buggy EU edition) (3DS), 3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3), Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 - Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon (PS2), Maken Shao: Demon Sword (PS2), Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (NDS), Aliens: Infestation (NDS), Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS) and XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC).

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
its damn good think its better then the pc version gameplay handles fine and because this one came out 4 years later they added voice overs instead of just text like the pc version

That sounds great. Plus I'm assuming that it wouldn't have had the slow down of the SNES version (blast processing ftw). I'll check it out, thanks.

Cypher

3DS library ever-expanding!

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - 3DS Case

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!!

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Brain Age: Concentration Training

Top Bottom