• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Yeah and so did Wii Point Cards, PSN+, Xbox Live etc. It's a waste of space really.

Yeah, but in the UK at least they've by and large been phased out, and only physical cards left are £25/£50 PSN cards and £15/£25 Nintendo cards (and iTunes cards and all of the F2P junk of the day, but they're not interesting).

Also, I have a PS3 now, I really should by Ni No Kuni.

a681lbG.jpg

Robot Alchemic Drive (Rare PS2 Game GET)

I62VEW0.jpg

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

oq7QXto.jpg

Magical Starsign

fyIbbTP.jpg

Monster Tale (This game is a WHOOOOOLE lot better than the box art suggests.)

VLnIMJT.jpg

The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya

JnOSZsG.jpg

The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya

enewtabie

Traded in my Old 3ds for a new Blue Larger one. Got a new gun. Bushmaster AR with some Magpul/UTG accessories. Picked up some Wii U VC Titles(please pick up a Wii U, it's great!)
Added Dark Souls to my collection( Gamefly had it for 12 bucks) and my wife had me redo my closet so I put some Legos in the Corner of it for now. Really need the Bagend set.

Got defense grid during the weekend sale and traded DA:O for SFxT- now if only the dlc characters will go sale so I can play my Sakura/Lili team and not B-team of Poison/Lili

Also, I've got to stop buying hot wheels because I can't start collecting these things again D:

Sora_N

This haul was from last weekend, but I've been busy all week and didn't get a chance to sort out my photos.

I went to Portland last weekend with my girlfriend, I live in Canada so it was a nice change for once. America was fun. :) Picked up a few things for myself.

Shoes, just needed a pair to replace mine.

Got amazing prices on some formal wear, planning to use the jacket for job hunts and networking events in the future.

Just some stuff, got DW Strikeforce cheap at Fry's!

Some stuff the gf bought me. :)

Top Bottom