• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

saved my summer with a new portable Yamaha B-11 bluetooth speaker.
Also SSD HDD's prices are at an affordable level so got a 500GB SSD disk for my laptop for 300€

loottech.jpg

haikira

The Dishonored download is actually The Knife of Dunwall. I've had the original game since launch.

The Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion 2 pick ups are making me jelly. Need to get a 3DS XL some day.

157157surw.png

157142pufv.jpg

KTS2448

So my April pickup includes 35 3DS games. I won $500 on a scratch off card I randomly bought which I then promptly spent all of it on a new 3DS and tons of games off of Ebay.

l8eqHe2.jpg

Edit: Btw, Does anyone know a good massive storage case for 3DS carts?

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
Ooh, naughty Amazon (well, third party seller) for touting it as 3DS compatible. Thanks Stubo, might grab one of those myself.
The case you posted should work with 3DS carts, as the slots are only fabric sleeves rather than plastic indentations, like the Hori case that was posted. I can't imagine that the extra bit of plastic will make the carts too tight to fit in the Game Organizer.

Stubo

The case you posted should work with 3DS carts, as the slots are only fabric sleeves rather than plastic indentations, like the Hori case that was posted. I can't imagine that the extra bit of plastic will make the carts too tight to fit in the Game Organizer.
This is a very good point, and I feel silly for not paying closer attention :p

It's still worth bearing in mind while case shopping though :)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
The Walking Dead (these things are freaking huge and full of awesome)
oe4jPHI.jpg

and got Cosmos carbon skin and concave sticks (Cross button,it's 8 sticks set) for my Vita

QBBd8Ed.jpg

agLMsZ8.jpg

^ :(

the backtouch skin is good for sweaty hands made Vita less slippery.

xJavonta

Banned
The Walking Dead (these things are freaking huge and full of awesome)
[]http://i.imgur.com/oe4jPHI.jpg[/]

and got Cosmos carbon skin and concave sticks (Cross button,it's 8 sticks set) for my Vita

[]http://i.imgur.com/QBBd8Ed.jpg[/]
[]http://i.imgur.com/agLMsZ8.jpg[/]
^ :(

the backtouch skin is good for sweaty hands made Vita less slippery.

Great pickups, those analog covers are sick!

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
o8Wv4VO.png
0Ehuz78.png

Crimson Shroud, Ex Machina Volume 3, The Passion of Gengoroh Tagame, Good-Bye, and Abandon the Old in Tokyo

Finally got a Vita,only picked up a 4gig memory card though.I'll get myself a 16gig next week along with a few games,screen protector and pouch.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
You dog. You actually posted it. Can we get pics of the inside?

Teehee.
It's what I expected--it's way too hardcore for my tastes, but I'm glad I own it nonetheless. The publisher is doing another book, but I don't know if I'll get it. I figure one weird novelty gay comic book is enough.

I'll PM you the publisher's preview.

canocha

Finally found a blue label Streets of Rage 2:
IqxWEgP.jpg

Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future and Sonic Adventures 2 (with Bonus Sonic Adventure 1 on the back... the seller forgot about it!)
NPxwM0P.jpg

And some DS RPGs: Chrono Trigger, Contact, Final Fantasy Echoes of Time:
8YX592Z.jpg

Yes Boss!

It's what I expected--it's way too hardcore for my tastes, but I'm glad I own it nonetheless. The publisher is doing another book, but I don't know if I'll get it. I figure one weird novelty gay comic book is enough.

I'll PM you the publisher's preview.

It should sell pretty well. Lot of folks (straight as well as gay) will grab it for the Chip Kidd connection.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
It should sell pretty well. Lot of folks (straight as well as gay) will grab it for the Chip Kidd connection.
Yep, that's why I bought it--it's probably weird to buy a book primarily for the designer and editor rather than the actual author, but I love Chip Kidd's work, and tack on the fact that the book's published by an independent publishing house, the purchase ended up being more in support of the project rather than out of a genuine desire for the book itself. Still a crazy book though, and I love that Chip Kidd has enough clout to get it published (and with an introduction by Edmund White no less!).

la_briola

The Dishonored download is actually The Knife of Dunwall. I've had the original game since launch.

The Fire Emblem and Luigi's Mansion 2 pick ups are making me jelly. Need to get a 3DS XL some day.

157157surw.png

[IMG*]http://abload.de/img/157142pufv.jpg[/IMG]

What is the name of this steam skin?

DTJAAAAM

Tried to hold out since I've been good about not buying many games over the past few month, but caved in for Injustice and Soul Hackers:

PgsOZwP.jpg

Seik

Banned
So I bought these three at the same time today, my wallet is crying in a corner atm.

nBoLbEt.jpg

But...fuck, I don't even know where to start.

I'm listening to SMT Devil Summoner's arranged soundtrack and I gotta say it's pumping me to start with this. Damn it sounds good! :p

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Got a new camera to take with me on my travels... The Sony RX100. Pretty neat device! Fits my lifestyle well.

541778_10151422499588883_40211017_n.jpg

First shots and recent pickups...

8662744056_9a8425bee4_c.jpg

I got these last monday in my mail box

QYC8Db1.jpg

The book is still unopen at this moment (Amazon.de)
Boxee Box for 100 Euro. I already have a dedicated HTPC with XBMC, but this uses a lot less wattage and great APPs.

Although I have read Roadside Picnic, I'd never seen Tarkovsky's take - so I managed to grab a secondhand copy and watched it for the first time ever. I'm stunned by it's ethereal qualities. Fascinating that it pre-dates the Reactor 4 incident at Chernobyl, yet resonates so strongly with the idea of strange happenings within the resulting exclusion zone.

Ban Puncher

Just got back from the framers with this;

vbjqIuP.jpg

Framing cost about ten times more than the actual lithograph but it's a top quality job with museum glass and all. Chuffed to bits with it.

Top Bottom