• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Sushigod7

My brother watched it and said it was good but not great. What happens in it is similar to the movie "The Raid: Redemption" but the Raid was better.

Have you seen the raid? It's great.

Might watch Judge Dredd and see what I think.

I enjoyed Dredd more than Raid, both are good movies though. Nice pick ups!

WEGGLES

27JeMp8.jpeg

New bike. Specialized Cross Trail.

Rode it home and that's it real nice. Too cold to ride much more lol.

Rich!

My brother watched it and said it was good but not great. What happens in it is similar to the movie "The Raid: Redemption" but the Raid was better.

Have you seen the raid? It's great.

Might watch Judge Dredd and see what I think.

Dredd is fucking incredible.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
are there vita skins without a built in screen protector? my vita gets alot of grime even when i wash my hands :/

but i dont like screen protectors since im 100% sure itll bubble or dust for me haha.

Godslay

Banned
27JeMp8.jpeg

New bike. Specialized Cross Trail.

Rode it home and that's it real nice. Too cold to ride much more lol.

Nice bike. I have the same one, a couple years older in red and black. It's too bad they put such shitty pedals on it. Changed those as soon as I got the bike home.

are there vita skins without a built in screen protector? my vita gets alot of grime even when i wash my hands :/

but i dont like screen protectors since im 100% sure itll bubble or dust for me haha.

Try a wet application screen protector, its fool proof

WEGGLES

Nice bike. I have the same one, a couple years older in red and black. It's too bad they put such shitty pedals on it. Changed those as soon as I got the bike home.
What's wrong with the pedals. And what are the benefits if better ones and how much?

-A Japanese 360. Probably shouldn't have bothered with the bundle, but I wanted the absolute newest revision.
-Valkyria Chronicles 3 art book (that I ordered August 30th last year)
-Princess Crown for the Saturn
-Twinkle Star Sprites for the MVS (finally found one!)

I'm jealous of your TSS pickup, did it cost an arm and a leg?

Cypher

Wii U <3

Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition

Lego City: Undercover
Need For Speed: Most Wanted U

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)

I don't know if it's the good place to ask, but just got a collector 3DS fire emblem (will post pics later), but the home button feels strange... it doesn't have a lot of recoil, and is only responsive at the (bottom ?) center. The sides of the home button (since it is larger than the 2 others) feel.. unresponsive. Compared to the OG 3DS, it feels very strange. Is it a faulty unit or is it common for 3DS XL ?

Sorry for the OCD...

Not sure if this is the best place to post but how is the graphic quality on the 3DS XL? I got a DS XL and the graphics do look noticeably worse. Obviously it's because the machine just makes them 2x bigger or whatever (you do get used to it after a while though). Is it as obvious on the 3DS XL?

pixlexic

Banned
Not sure if this is the best place to post but how is the graphic quality on the 3DS XL? I got a DS XL and the graphics do look noticeably worse. Obviously it's because the machine just makes them 2x bigger or whatever (you do get used to it after a while though). Is it as obvious on the 3DS XL?

where do you live? you can walk into any bestbuy in america and see for yourself.

My pickup this month
fb8nbg4x5bshj.jpg

Peter de Sève is one of my favorite artists/illustartors. I finally got his book after its been sitting in my amazon cart for like 2 years. It was always out of stock. It's a nice and big book too.

B.K.

This is most of what I've picked up this month.

4mnfXbM.jpg

Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise DVD/Blu-Ray combo set
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Vol. 1
Wild Cards 1

PiQIikg.jpg

MST3k Vol. 2
MST3k Vol. 10
MST3k Vol. 10.2 Giant Gila Monster replacement disc
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

Danielsan

Linkhero1

Just got back from the framers with this;

vbjqIuP.jpg

Framing cost about ten times more than the actual lithograph but it's a top quality job with museum glass and all. Chuffed to bits with it.

Simply amazing. If I could, I would do this for Bioshock and Fallout New Vegas.

Godslay

Banned
What's wrong with the pedals. And what are the benefits if better ones and how much?

I just prefer metal petals with shoe cages. I thought the plastic stock pedals were slippery. I think I paid like $25 for a nice pair. It's a minor thing, and it might not even bother you.

They are just much more fragile IMO. Eventually after long use and stress they WILL wear out so much that they will break/fall off. If that happens while, let's say, when you're climbing it can be potentially very dangerous. This won't happen so easily with metal ones.
For me shoe cases are optional, but I don't think twice about getting metal pedals.

Kainazzo

I'm jealous of your TSS pickup, did it cost an arm and a leg?

More than I would've liked; the price has really shot up over the years. My MVS collection is more or less complete now, so I was quite happy to find it at all. I imagine its rarity is from the collectors hanging onto their copies. I know I'll be!

Top Bottom