• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Groof

Time for another pick-up post! First up, I bought some protein powder and a shaker last week. Have had two bottles of this and it's a lot more manageable than I thought...
DSC00010.JPG

Next up is Dokuro which I bought some two days ago thanks to suggestions in the Vita OT. Played a bit of it yesterday and had a blast!

And finally, one of two big pick-ups this month, and what I used to take these pictures with...
A camera! Went and picked up a NEX-5R after getting some recommendations in the Camera OT. My very first camera outside of smartphones, so I'm still getting the hang of it. Gonna let it charge 100% and play with it some more.
Also got an 8GB memory stick for it.

John Blade

Last month I posted some snacks a friend got me from a Chinese Store. Then, a fellow GAFfer told that there were other flavors so I went to get some more. Here they are:

yB6Hl1fl.jpg

- More Coffee flavor (Love it)
- Coconut Cream (Good!)
- Wasabi flavor (OMG, just... don't!)

That would be me. Hope you like the other flavor. I see you didn't get the Tom Yum flavor. Once you get that, you won't able to stop eating them.

Cypher

PS3 and VITA love comin' through!

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - Limited Edition

Vampire Resurrection w/Morrigan

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
Dead or Alive 5 Plus

CaLe

My absolutely awesome wife surprised me today with this Batman statue as a way of congratulating me for my new job at WB.

I didn't expect it, it was a complete surprise.

Needless to say, the statue is freaking amazing:

AnQNnRX.jpg

Sf5GrYc.jpg

rmY2pzz.jpg

8L4qlpS.jpg

Nothing compares to her accepting to spend the rest of her life with me:

vsGrrfo.jpg

Lemstar

This batch of cell phone pics were particularly ugly, but I'm too lazy to retake them.

Blue 3DS XL + games (Amazon, Best Buy)

VEjlkbdl.jpg

Diablo 2 Collector's Edition (eBay)

SAdd3iV.jpg

Metroid Prime Trilogy (GameStop, no slipcover and the steelbook has a few dents, but I'm not complaining)

c2XBb2t.jpg

Borderlands GOTY guide ($15 at a used book store, shrink wrap is messed up around the corners, but I think I can still get away with calling it brand new)

kWKVSZe.jpg

Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition Pouch (Craigslist)

I8P4ZSD.jpg

New stuff!

Finally got my AH Bayonetta framed.

O5ES1EL.jpg

Picked up Velvet "pre-owned" from amiami. The quotes are because the box is clearly unopened and not damaged at all!

kmw0Zbc.jpg

The books velvet was on top of; the art of blizzard is signed inside:

c4S1qcq.jpg

Last but not least, some actual games:

4sjkuYk.jpg

Only need one more and I'm eligible for the free Animal Crossing. Think I'll grab MH3.

Thermoptic

Neo Member
Today I got Guns n Ghosts that i pre-ordered :) This is a new game for the Commodore 64. I ordered the tape version as i like that format better than disk. But its available in disk format too.

82625c24ace111e2b04622000a1f9be0_7.jpg

I also ordered Get em DX that was released earier this year.
db51b9ee8bec11e2a4cb22000a9e0859_7.jpg

The_Monk

That would be me. Hope you like the other flavor. I see you didn't get the Tom Yum flavor. Once you get that, you won't able to stop eating them.

Thanks fellow GAFfer! Seems that I need to write that name the next time I grab some more. Thanks for the advice. ;)

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing compares to her accepting to spend the rest of her life with me:

vsGrrfo.jpg

Way to one up everyone else in the thread. You could have at least waited until right before transition to the new thread you jerk.

Congrats!

ys45

I see a lot of you getting awesome poster and frame from video games where do you get that ?

I need to decorate my new home and i am looking for a good place where i could get some custom poster and stuff like that.

oblo

mJgcg6Q.png

Some music, since I'm still waiting for Fire Emblem to be delivered.
Also... I kinda need to get some spring cleaning done. ^^

dankir

Bought a bunch of stuff, games, toys, etc. Favorite one was Bioshock Infinite - Songbird edition pictured here with my other Bioshock collector versions

But this was the only worth posting. Lots of Pics incoming!

Last August my wife (fiancee at the time) and I looked at this picture online.

LargePhoto-21012.jpg

After 7 months of stress and working with the builder, suppliers, etc. we finally got the keys to this :)

its 4 bdrm, 2 bathroom, 2300 SQ Feet. The main floor is all open concept the picture quality ain't great but here's the kitchen( unfinished in this pic )

Close up to show the quartz countertop
IMG_20130320_142130_zps38590e0e.jpg

Dining room area:
IMG_20130402_183454_zps7119d17a.jpg

Living Room:

Part of Master bedroom just showing the wall paneling I put up :)

Peek into one of the bathrooms

2nd floor

here's my unfinished basement mancave at the moment, going to add a 120" and hopefully 4k projector once the content is there.

Oh wow. The Dead Island guys went through with that CE that there was an uproar about.

Deep Silver should rename themselves Balls of Silver.

Top Bottom