• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Some PS1 goodies.

9ShAWgj.jpg

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Couple of PS3 promos finally got GT5 I'll never play it but for $5 why not also Bioshock Infinite & Fire Emblem Awakening art book & full download code for Dance Central 2.

XNarte

Have been really busy lately but my wife and I have had some good pick ups this month:

We just bought our first home!
2013-04-17172012_zpscd5a9d2d.jpg

2013-02-12195510_zpsab8a962d.jpg

2013-02-12195335_zps38a5f852.jpg

5c9898dca96711e2afff22000aa80361_7.jpg

...and got a new friend to join the 2 others we already have in it!
2013-04-22193925_zpsd32d9b46.jpg

Yes Boss!

Damn,

That has got to be the smallest dining room table ever (if that is what it is!)

Place looks hella cozy. Cats, a place to cook, and lots of games. I could live there.

XNarte

Damn,

That has got to be the smallest dining room table ever (if that is what it is!)

Place looks hella cozy. Cats, a place to cook, and lots of games. I could live there.

Ha yeah, we have a bigger table now, I just don't have pictures of it yet! That was the previous owner's table, but ours is in the same spot. The games were one of the first things that were unpacked heh heh so of course I had a picture of that :)

Got Army of Shadows and Leon Priest, Morin now. Just waiting on my order of Le Cercle Rouge to ship. Ordered from Amazon on April 4th, so it may be canceled :( All on blu-ray

omQxvu7.jpg

Sylver

Banned
So it's that the continuation of the highschool of the dead full color omnibus that came out here?
The omnibus edition are four volumes of the seven volumes appeared in japan.
I think the omnibus #2 with the last 3 issues from japan will be released on December.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
stores here are selling this @ 60 EUROS !!!

i found it for 32 and immediately jumped on it, i can get the phone 24th may so its gonne be a long wait :(

935364_10152792507030440_1975406924_n.jpg

Rasec

The omnibus edition are four volumes of the seven volumes appeared in japan.
I think the omnibus #2 with the last 3 issues from japan will be released on December.

Thanks for the info. Hope you're right. But it's still a long way until the end of the year. xP

Drain You

stores here are selling this @ 60 EUROS !!!

i found it for 32 and immediately jumped on it, i can get the phone 24th may so its gonne be a long wait :(

935364_10152792507030440_1975406924_n.jpg

That looks to be the same type of case I have for my SIII, with the addition of the S View Part. Great case and I absolutely love it. ( Switched to an otterbox for added protection but I had to go back )

The pickups of the week!
New strings for The Stick.
Strings for The Stick.
Setup for The Stick.
Tuner for The Stick.
Luigi's Mansion - Dark Moon.
Tablet Case for the Note 8.0.
USB OTG Cable.
HI-CHEW Fruit Chews.
And finally?

SOL REPUBLIC has mixed a magnificent design, a durable and luxury feel, and a unique style in one righteous headband. In other words, I freaking love it.
I'll be framing this one. Just too awesome.

Silly pick-up for today...

036A6C00-1A3E-49A5-9725-E293E3F9138F-2839-000002980FDD3BE5_zpsf7f3f299.jpg

Serious pick-up was a pair of Nike SB x Supreme Tennis Classics in Purple that I ordered this morning from Supreme's website.

Danielsan

I intend to get addicted to running again. So, time for a Nike+ GPS Sportswatch + foot pod:

k51yT0Z.jpg

And some new running shoes to replace my Asics with:

LjZstau.jpg

The Lunar Glides are decent. Super soft and lightweight for running, if thats what your going for. I over pronate so i found them to be a little too soft for my stride. I ended up just using them for daily use instead because of how comfortable they are. Nike+ is allot of fun man.

Groof

I've heard good things about the Lunar Glides and I didn't really like my previous Asics all that much. Storing the foot pod in the shoe, rather than on top of the shoe is also a plus.

I have a pair of those as well and I love them. Then again, I'm no shoe expert so I can't say much, but they have a great bounce and are light.

oblo

I recently got a 360 at home thanks to my girl so I'm starting to get me some of the exclusives I missed out on:

ZbPH9Yg.png

Now I'm wondering what else I should get...

Top Bottom