• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashour

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
A couple Resistance shirts from Hot topic.
R1-1.jpg

R2-1.jpg

wow, are these the official T-Shirts Sony was talking about late last year or are they made by Hot Topic?

Hive

Banned
DuckRacer said:
I have those HD 555s. Best headphones ever. Going to that from some Bose cans was pretty awesome, and jumping from iPod earbuds to Bose to begin with was huge. I love music <3

better than the 650s ?

rc213

Tokubetsu said:
Repost of end of march (lol yesterday)
http://i44.tinypic.com/ic1krr.jpg/IMG]

[B]CunningLynguists Strange Journey Volume 1[/B] (CD is signed by the group)
GL01-03 AWESOME
Threadless Tees[/QUOTE]

Nice! How did you get it signed?

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/9lk902.jpg

Resistance 2 & Killzone 2 thanks for The_Inquisitor in the Buy/Sell/Trade. Hot fries were purchased by me. :D

Tokubetsu

rc213 said:
Nice! How did you get it signed?

9lk902.jpg

Resistance 2 & Killzone 2 thanks for The_Inquisitor in the Buy/Sell/Trade. Hot fries were purchased by me. :D

For the past few years, every new release they have up for pre-oder early on their site usually comes signed and with a bonus instrumental disc/tracks. That and you usually get it like two and a half months before retail.

rc213

Tokubetsu said:
For the past few years, every new release they have up for pre-oder early on their site usually comes signed and with a bonus instrumental disc/tracks. That and you usually get it like two and a half months before retail.

Damn I had no idea, I need to go out and pick it up now.

donkey show said:
From last week... went to Kinko's and got it printed with my parts that arrived.

http://daviddino.com/pedostickte1.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://daviddino.com/pedostickte2.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://daviddino.com/pedostickte3.jpg/IMG]
:D :D :D[/QUOTE]

:lol :lol :lol

Hive

Banned
donkey show said:
From last week... went to Kinko's and got it printed with my parts that arrived.

pedostickte1.jpg

pedostickte2.jpg

pedostickte3.jpg

:D :D :D

that is incredibly well-done! If you could get a Doraemon, Taiko Drum Master, or Keroro Gunso skin, that would be even better!!

Gagaman

eXistor said:
I finally got the rest of my old Saturn games back (I only kept the really good ones, except for DragonForce, which my bro wanted to play) from my brother, so this is a bit of a cheat, but these haven't been in my collection for years so I might as well post it here.

Btw, I know the stickers are a crime against humanity, but I can't get them off without seriously damaging the cases.

Oh well, it's good to finally have my complete Saturn collection again.

Shinobi X and Parodius for the win.

Have you had any weird looks from anyone about the pedobear stick skin, donkey show? :lol

Timo

sdgsDg.jpg

GTA 4 so far has been nothing but great. The Rules of Attraction was awesome, but different from the movie.

And I just fucking love robin eggs.

Gagaman said:
Have you had any weird looks from anyone about the pedobear stick skin, donkey show? :lol
Only from the lady who did the lami-label. I saw her nod her head in disgust as she sent it through the laminator. :lol

Everyone else has been pretty good to go on it. I mean, the wifey helped me with the design so the response has been insanely awesome. I was really expecting the opposite.

Oh yeah, thank you MarkMan for making an awesome stick and giving the design a thumbs up. =P

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Forsete said:
Nespresso Espresso/Cappuccino machine.

KCkTVaeIX.jpg

Also Worms on PSN. :p

You have a very nice camera! I love espresso as well...

I didn't get anything new, I just graduated college thus having no money. :)

Yes Boss!

First of the nominated movies since 1997's Titanic that actually deserves Best Picture. Malick's Thin Red Line should have won it in 1998.

P1000297.jpg

Madworld (£30), House of the Dead Overkill (£18), Resident Evil 5 (£40)
n590985881_2173043_3206286.jpg

Headset, Trigger clips, HDMI cable, 4 port USB hub (£35)
n590985881_2173044_5066068.jpg

Star Wars Trooper Abbey Road t shirt (and some other less fun clothes)
n590985881_2173106_7702764.jpg

Also bought 2000 wii points and got Bomberman Blast and Lylat Wars in response my fridge being freed up

Traded in my 1000 for a 3000 - I've been envious of the TV connectivity since the slim was launched.
Since Resistance Retribution allows DS3 control, 'twas finally time.
Picture004.jpg

icecream

Public Health Threat
Some stuff that arrived just in time for April. :D

My account isn't as thrilled as my heart though

woot.jpg

botkiller

IMG00089.jpg

New video card and 4GB of RAM for a better DoW2 experience.

The Road and A Game of Thrones because it has been too long since I've sat down and read some books that weren't for school.

Yes Boss!

Holy shit, greatest pick-up ever! How did I not hear the news that there is a new Penny? Got a bunch of them as change from my Costco shopping. Neat!

P1000302.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
botkiller said:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LfFr3I5Oc_Y/SdQx7iM2nbI/AAAAAAAAAWs/86-M2g_HN_c/s800/IMG00089.jpg[IMG]

The Road and A Game of Thrones because it has been too long since I've sat down and read some books that weren't for school.[/QUOTE]
Nice pickups, if you've played Fallout 3 it's like the exact same thing except with 99% less shooting :lol
I like his writing style though.

Nikorasu

botkiller said:
IMG00089.jpg

The Road and A Game of Thrones because it has been too long since I've sat down and read some books that weren't for school.

Heeeeeeeeeyyy I have the same RAM! G.Skill 4 lyf! *fist pump*

billy.sea

Banned
eXistor said:
Also, contender for worst cover ever? I think so:

20tf8d4.jpg

OMG, one of my favorite game ever (had the Japanese version), and didn't know the US cover was sooo bad. No wonder the series died.

Alpha_eX

radioheadrule83 said:
Madworld (£30), House of the Dead Overkill (£18), Resident Evil 5 (£40)
n590985881_2173043_3206286.jpg

Also bought 2000 wii points and got Bomberman Blast and Lylat Wars in response my fridge being freed up

Where did you get HotD Overkill for £18? Madworld is £19.99 in GAME aparently.

eXistor

billy.sea said:
OMG, one of my favorite game ever (had the Japanese version), and didn't know the US cover was sooo bad. No wonder the series died.
It's actually the European cover, US one could be the same though.

nny

JesusTom said:
What is this? I love Pearl Jam but can't actually make out what you've bought ^_^

It's this beauty: Ten Re-Issue Super DeLuxe Edition

2 CDs, 1 DVD, 4 LPs, 1 Cassette:
* Remaster of original Ten album + remix by producer Brendan O’Brien
* DVD of previously unreleased 1992 Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged performance with 5.1 surround sound audio remix
* LP of the band’s 1992 "Drop in the Park" concert
* Replica of Pearl Jam three-song demo cassette with Eddie Vedder’s original vocal dubs
* Recreation of Eddie Vedder composition notebook
* Never before seen memorabilia
* Bonus tracks and more.

1010-SDx.jpg

I have mine on a friend's house in the US, waiting for me to go pick it up...in May. :/

Feindflug

nny said:
It's this beauty: Ten Re-Issue Super DeLuxe Edition

2 CDs, 1 DVD, 4 LPs, 1 Cassette:
* Remaster of original Ten album + remix by producer Brendan O’Brien
* DVD of previously unreleased 1992 Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged performance with 5.1 surround sound audio remix
* LP of the band’s 1992 "Drop in the Park" concert
* Replica of Pearl Jam three-song demo cassette with Eddie Vedder’s original vocal dubs
* Recreation of Eddie Vedder composition notebook
* Never before seen memorabilia
* Bonus tracks and more.

1010-SDx.jpg

I have mine on a friend's house in the US, waiting for me to go pick it up...in May. :/

Not a big fan of Pearl Jam but this is amazing...

nny

Feindflug said:
Not a big fan of Pearl Jam but this is amazing...

..and they're planning on doing that for the rest of the records as well, it's really great (not for the wallet though.)

Huggers

_dementia said:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 announcement made me purchase the 1/6 scale Kotobukiya Ayane figure to match my old Kotobukiya Ryu Hayabusa.

I'm going to die a virgin.

:lol That absolutely slayed me

My pick ups (sorry for the horrendous Blackberry Bold camera);

March2.jpg

Werner Herzog boxset, Persona 4 (so awesome) and Resi 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom