• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

jediyoshi

TeeFury shirt

7Dk7W.jpg

wb1L9.jpg

Bought a nano just to strap it on my wrist like a jerk (using the LunaTik), also an autographed LIGHTS poster.

hEPFD.jpg

Andrefpvs

GJDgh.jpg

Good stuff.

My second Atlus import, the pre-order bonuses never got sent, so PlanetAxel will be sending them to me soon (or else!...).

"All my friends are dead." is hilarious, as expected.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
MortalMonkey said:
Yeah, that's Humberto's work. I'm gonna go back tomorrow to try and get another piece by him. What should I ask him for?
Dude draws a bitchin' Venom.

Machine

MortalMonkey said:
Yeah, that's Humberto's work. I'm gonna go back tomorrow to try and get another piece by him. What should I ask him for?

My favorite work by him is still Impulse. It's what I'd ask for.

gaspar

Banned
AkIRA_22's beautiful fractal design case back in july inspired me to try my hand:

Fractal Design Define XL:
kFLK9l.jpg

HD6950, Core I5, et. al.
pBdIIl.jpg

Empty Case:
3HqcVl.jpg

Full Case:
s1SFil.jpg

The Setup:
XPrTMl.jpg

mkenyon

Banned
Picked it up last night. 2011 Subaru Forester Premium, Weather Package, Moonroof.

sUu7n.jpg

Lovin it so far. When I went to the Subaru dealer and bought a similarly priced car instead of a WRX, I knew that I was growing old.

mf.luder

Grabbed these yesterday. Fast Jacket model. Was hoping for the polarized version but can wait for those lenses to trickle out.

And I guess it's a 2-in-1, had some PF Chang's (menu below) for lunch. I'm from Ontario and went shopping in Buffalo and never experienced it before. Was rather pleasant.

photo-2.jpg

N4Us

zPHeG.jpg

So I see this and wonder, "What the hell is this?". I keep seeing it everywhere at the flea market today, and I thought it was just one of the Olympic games, but then I remembered those never came out on the GBA. So I decided what the hell, bought one and

HQY7G.jpg

HOLY FUCK

N4Us said:
zPHeG.jpg

So I see this and wonder, "What the hell is this?". I keep seeing it everywhere at the flea market today, and I thought it was just one of the Olympic games, but then I remembered those never came out on the GBA. So I decided what the hell, bought one and

HQY7G.jpg

HOLY FUCK
hahaha, yes! I want a follow up.

N4Us said:
zPHeG.jpg

HQY7G.jpg

I died laughing after seeing this!

kiryogi

Banned
Woo I've been waiting on her since January.. and now she's here! Plus 2 others I picked up in the recent months.

Snow Play Time Hatsune Miku Nendoroid! Usually only available @ Sapporo Snow Festival.

nendoaug1.png

nendoaug2.png

And it even includes a ice tray so you can make your own Snow Miku ice sculptures!
nendoaug3.png

"Hi! I'm Hatsune Miku!"
nendoaug4.png

DAAAAW
nendoaug5.png

Snow Hachune making a Hachune snowman :eek:
nendoaug6.png

No your eyes aren't fooling you. That crowbar is from her hair.... To note this is Riela from Valkyria Chronicles 3.
nendoaug7.png

Kirino from Ore no Imouto rocking Saber's tantrum face. Fitting :eek:
nendoaug8.png

SUPARSTARX said:
Limited Edition PDP Tron Xbox360 Controllers--Green!! I got 136/750 and 313/750 in my possession!
Im so jealous, i just went on the site to buy and doesnt look like they ship internationally, i live in the UK, i want one :(

C_H_T

SUPARSTARX said:
Limited Edition PDP Tron Xbox360 Controllers--Green!! I got 136/750 and 313/750 in my possession!

How is the D-Pad compared with the official Xbox 360 controller?

Ken

kiryogi said:
Snow Miku

Nice pick up. Wish I could grab one but I decided I had too many Nendos and no where to put them months ago. D:

Kind of still want the Imca nendo though.

Are those square stands now in all new Nendos?

kiryogi

Banned
Ken said:
Nice pick up. Wish I could grab one but I decided I had too many Nendos and no where to put them months ago. D:

Kind of still want the Imca nendo though.

Are those square stands now in all new Nendos?

Yeah that's the standard now and some of them come with their heads magnetized (newer ones like imca/riela) that attach to the stand versus a peg (snow miku/super movable saber)

Balboa

2568uf9.png

Disappointed in Lucky Louie and Samurai Champloo both have been really boring for the most part I'm going to struggle making it to the end, fortunately everything else is great.

masterkajo

Balboa said:
2568uf9.png

Disappointed in Lucky Louie and Samurai Champloo both have been really boring for the most part I'm going to struggle making it to the end, fortunately everything else is great.
Party Down!! Yeah. It is soo great. Really a pity it got canceld so soon.

Celcius

°Temp. member
First new pickups in a long time:

camera.jpg

I finally got a modern camera. This is a huge improvement above the old I've been using all these years. (12mp vs 5mp, USB 2.0 vs USB 1.0, etc)

ft02.jpg

I finally sold my raven 2 case and upgraded to the FT02. Much nicer quality, looks much better, and I don't have to deal with that annoying hard drive cage anymore.

JEKKI

tSYzo.jpg

Retro Gaming Rampage!!

Im still freakin waiting for this game to come out!!! grrrrr~!!!!

also, La Mulana.

VkgCF.jpg

Umami Burger!! I finally got to go!!!

Ohwiseone

photo-4.jpg

Reebok Jacket, Rebook Zigtech shoes (Most comfortable things ever), Nike hat, Nike Shirt (Everything has the logo of the university I go to on it). Nike Sunglasses, UnderArmor Track/workout pants, and Source Code on Blu-ray. Yeah, My wallet is yelling at me right now.

again, sorry for Iphone Picture.. all I have at the moment, Camera is packed up.

SUPARSTARX

C_H_T said:
How is the D-Pad compared with the official Xbox 360 controller?
Good. Good enough for me to play Street Fighter on it.

TheLegendOfMart said:
Im so jealous, i just went on the site to buy and doesnt look like they ship internationally, i live in the UK, i want one :(
Sorry to hear that! These pads are nice. I bought two since I only have wireless ones and synchronizing them between my white xbox and slim xbox are a pain in the ass when I have people over. Check ebay! But I guarantee people will be charging double at minimum.

StalkerUKCG said:
I'll fight you for it?
Light cycle race for it! Come at me, bro!

Top Bottom