• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
Kadey Kadey Kadey Kadey Kadey Kadey Kadey Kadey Kadey Kadey

-=chucks TE stick=-

So. Basically,

More TE sticks!!!
Sony X series walkman, OLED screen, built in noise canceling, some other mumbo jumbo technological advances and overall the best sounding and looking handheld music playing device period. Better than the Itouch.
Heirloom, two necklaces and pair of earrings. A purse mostly hidden.
UFC 101!!!!! The first of many.
Food!!!!!! Chickie and Pete's chicken, Cajun chicken with fried rice and veggies, Caesar salad and cake.

2dqo6ch.jpg

nejqds.jpg

343ly0x.jpg

15flt3p.jpg

2dhtk5w.jpg

20pxxqa.jpg

2pyti6c.jpg

2z3z61v.jpg

1zz6m8x.jpg

wuqfpg.jpg

27wwvv5.jpg

Yes Boss!

Not really a pick-up but my dad was cleaning out old storage and brought this tray over. I remember it from thirty years ago and haven't seen it for over twenty so quickly grabbed it. I'm going to use it for my kitchen.

Any middle-eastern folks know what it is intended for? Not even sure which country my parents bought it in, so it might be from somewhere else.

P1010919.jpg

Haven't posted in a while and wanted to share some of my recent pickups.

Barely used crystal Xbox, my original black Xbox died on me and I was hoping to find a suitable replacement. Haven't seen these around much and I lucked out to find one locally that was lightly used.

2znz7tc.jpg

Some more games to add to my already long back log. I hope I can get to most of these before the holiday titles start rolling in.

2qd1ldg.jpg

2yynhgx.jpg

30dfrbr.jpg

Pair of black Gucci glasses. Simple clean design to replace my old pair I had since university.

29gn7dh.jpg

Got a couple of Intec lcd screens for the PS3 and Wii, they were only 50 bucks for both. I still use both on my television but these are great whenever I want to play my systems in another room. Plus they also protect the system from surface dust when I'm not using them.

mwa936.jpg

The PS3 screen shares the same design aesthetics as the PS3 which was nice, makes it look bigger than than it already is. Picture is a little blurry but I was able to play Street Fighter 4 on it fine.

sg5niu.jpg

The Wii screen has a built-in sensor bar and can swivel and fold. It came with a car charger so it was probably designed for play in a car. Don't know how safe that would be flailing Wiimotes inside a car.

2v0hc1t.jpg

With the screen folded.

24y07s9.jpg

Now gotta stop spending more money so I can save up for the PSP Go :D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Valkyr Junkie said:
:lol at Kadey's Lik-Sang lanyard.

:(

Jim got me that way back before I joined NG. LS is still my favorite importer. I bought so many things and gotten so many free things from them.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
^
Why is he talking to himself? Loooooooooooocooooooooooooooooo!

oh hell nah >:O

Kadey said:
We're soulmates!

<3

JEKKI said:
yo Mark City Mayne~!!

http://us.bape.com/

theyre gonna sell the round 2 bape x ghostbusters shirts online this friday!

if u still wanted one... get two and give the other to your ghostmate!!

WHOA! Thank you ghostmate.

Thanks man, I'm gonna camp these out via internetz.

HUELEN10

So MarkMan, I know the review ain't up, but any initial thoughts on the dualshock/2 to 360 converter? Just need something to whet my appetite. :D
I just want to be able to use a DS/2 for some XBLA games, and bad!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
HUELEN10 said:
So MarkMan, I know the review ain't up, but any initial thoughts on the dualshock/2 to 360 converter? Just need something to whet my appetite. :D
I just want to be able to use a DS/2 for some XBLA games, and bad!

Not my full review yet... but...

BUY ONE.

HUELEN10

MarkMan said:
Not my full review yet... but...

BUY ONE.
Coming from you, I expect that it will fill all my needs and then some! Now to find out where to get one, and the best price for it. Thanks MarkMan!

JEKKI

damn so like I checked out the OT forum a bit jus now...

I wanna pick-up one of those Tenga Eggs for realz.

SmZA

I've been lurking these threads since January but I've only recently been approved. So I'll post my highlights for the year.

10ht3bn.jpg

I finally bought a PS2 to catch up on all the games I missed. I've just finished Persona 4. Still hunting a PAL copy of Shadow of the Colossus

2zxph7k.jpg

The Wire - first four seasons on special at JB Hifi

5xl4t4.jpg

Shawn Elliott and GAF convinced me to start buying Hip-Hop this year

anlgs6.jpg

Opera Blu-rays and DVD, a couple Lorraine Hunt Lieberson CDs, front row ticket to Don Giovanni

14aziv5.jpg

Five Coil albums, Blade Runner soundtrack, Best Of Pigface

10rshea.jpg

Yamaha VL-70m synthesizer - been hunting this for a while!

20k579f.jpg

My DS has gotten a lot of mileage this year.

Not pictured:

Steam games - DoW 2, Mount & Blade, Universe at War, Defense Grid
Impulse Games - Penny Arcade 1 & 2, Braid
XBox Live - Peggle, N+

shas'la

Paulathon said:
I've been lurking these threads since January but I've only recently been approved. So I'll post my highlights for the year.

10ht3bn.jpg

I'm holding out on a PS3 so i can do the same - just buy half a dozen decent games in one go. I evny your next few months of play-age

SmZA

shas'la said:
I'm holding out on a PS3 so i can do the same - just buy half a dozen decent games in one go. I evny your next few months of play-age

It'll probably take longer than that; i still have an enormous backlog on my Steam account from last year's Christmas sale!

I'll most likely do the same thing with the PS3 as I already own a Blu-ray player and Valkyria Chronicles is the only game so far that's tempted me.

Been really enjoying Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3 on PSP, so decided to go back and get the other two games in the series. Got both, which are in excellent condition, for around £26 delivered :) Also, some MS Points.

DSC00095.jpg

800 of the points went on this.

DSC00094.jpg

nyprimus2

Paulathon said:
a lot of stuff
I love those Ico and We <3 Katamari box arts plus the blue boxes for PS2 games are awesome. (blue is my favorite color)

Awesome pickups on The Wire. I'm up to season 4 and I'm going to order it and the last season once I get a job for the school year.

Awesome CD's.

Any reason for some of the DS games being the US versions?

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
One of the Triumvir guys hooked me up with a brand new Shadaloo M-65 jacket :D They shipped it to my Los Angeles house so I'll pick it up at the end of the month.

SHADALOO-M65-G.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I didn't buy an arcade stick this week. i think something is wrong with me.

*checks temperature*

I think it's cuz i'm at home alone... with my daughter visiting her grandparents in the Philippines I've been finding myself doing nothing at home.

I need to get out more...

I have been driving up and down to LA like mad though.

MORE ARCADES!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
For some reason, the 360 versions of the MC stuff are more responsive. The fightpad for the PS3 has that battery compartment that gets in the way.

topofuji

Banned
shas'la said:

If you're talking about PS2, you're going to have to be buying a LOT more than a half dozen. Try dozens, and dozens, and dozens...and dozens. :lol

(And at this state in late 2009, there are far far more than a dozen must play PS3 retail titles as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom