• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chorazin

Jason said:
Don't hit me. :(

DSC00735.JPG

Game
Cell phone strap
Card Game
DS Lite/i case

Sorry man, I really wasn't mad at you, just the principle. Didn't mean to make it sound THAT mean! :)

Thanks for taking the pics, I love seeing this awesome limited edition stuff! :)

Intentor

Neo Member
dsc00880.jpg

dsc00903h.jpg

A small and well crafted mini helicopter bought at Toys Brando. It can be recharged either through the controller or using an USB cable. Its precision is amazing and it's very easy to control, reaching more than 20 meters of distance (the manual says 30 meters, but I haven't tried yet).

Recommended for everyone that wants to start on the way of flying!

HUELEN10

MarkMan said:
My pickup today can not be put into picture form.

I had the worst day off ever.

P.S. - Fuck women.
I know it's none of my damn business, but good luck, whatever it may be. Hopefully it is not too serious dude...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
HUELEN10 said:
I know it's none of my damn business, but good luck, whatever it may be. Hopefully it is not too serious dude...

It's not. Just me venting :)

I'm just going to focus on work again. :)

Killing Joke, Uncharted...
IMG_3971.jpg

And an apple!
IMG_3977.jpg

Had dinner at Panera Bread with a very beautiful girl and didn't finish the apple, she made me promise that I'd eat it, haha.

And I don't normally post RB DLC I buy since I get so much but I really wanna recommend this song. I don't even like metal and I'm recommending it. Something about it really clicks with me.
IMG_3978.jpg

HUELEN10 said:
No you goofball, he just has asthma like me! I use albuterol myself.
Don't toy with the boy. Of course it's birth control, it's also a suppository. If that doesn't say birth control I don't know what does.

noire

Unconfirmed Member
No sharks, just a few walls.

Drank too much. Went to bed. Woke up because I had to pee. Passed out on the way to the bathroom, apparently tried to stop the fall with my head.

Got back up, passed out again.

Went to bed again after that one.

Looks a lot worse than it is. More painful is feeling like a complete asshole.

5340_1232873780718_1195378093_708671_4405728_n.jpg

Both the Genesis and the CD are new. Well, new in the sense that I only recently purchased them. They're old as dinosaur shit.

5340_1232873740717_1195378093_708670_1198928_n.jpg

God this thing is a behemoth.

5340_1232873700716_1195378093_708669_3959831_n.jpg

I couldn't get it to even boot up for a while, so I had to take it apart. The cord connecting the CD drive to the CPU came loose, so I had to plug that back in.

5340_1232873660715_1195378093_708668_1525898_n.jpg

Came to a point where the bootup screen came up, but the CD tray would keep spitting the games out. Took it apart again. A switch was out of place, which was preventing the CD tray from properly closing. Put the switch back in place, reassembled the system. Tried it again. Strange grinding noise coming from the console. Turns out, I forgot to put one of the pieces back in place that protected the game from being scratched. That's pretty important. Took it apart again, put the piece back.

5340_1232873620714_1195378093_708667_1072635_n.jpg

Success!

5340_1232873500711_1195378093_708664_1192156_n.jpg

The Genesis works too.

Yes Boss! said:
The front-loading Sega CD Genesis stack (well Mega CD) is still my favorite Sega hardware. It was a shame they went to the cheapy top-loading version. Just look at this thing:

800px-Sega-Mega-CD-with-Mega-Drive_.jpg
It could stand to be smaller. The combo is probably the biggest console I've ever owned.

Imagine if I get a 32x. Well it's not like there's anything worth buying that piece of shit for, so no worries on that front.

Yes Boss! said:
The front-loading Sega CD Genesis stack (well Mega CD) is still my favorite Sega hardware. It was a shame they went to the cheapy top-loading version. Just look at this thing:

800px-Sega-Mega-CD-with-Mega-Drive_.jpg

It actually looked quite cool in it's day, I remember seeing the advertisement photos of it with some nice coloured lighting and thinking: It looks really stylish :lol

DigiMish

Holy mother of god @ Liquidus and his collection of MGS and other Kojima related material. The only thing you're lacking is signed material.:D

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He looks like he's hiding from soneone in that picture. :lol "Oh shit, I gotta take this picture before they catch me!"

Gagaman

Aaron Strife said:
It could stand to be smaller. The combo is probably the biggest console I've ever owned.

Imagine if I get a 32x. Well it's not like there's anything worth buying that piece of shit for, so no worries on that front.
If you're lucky try to find one of these in your travels. Best console purchase I've ever made.

segacdx.jpg

It's smaller than the Mega Drive II alone.

(The biggest combo would be a Mega Drive 1 with a CD 2. That was my set up as a kid and the shelf space it took up!)

Skullomatic

Neo Member
Today I traded in some old 360 games that I haven't played in years (including one of NeoGAF's most beloved games, DeadRising, a game that never really clicked for me) and got some games to add to my back log:

pu_aug09c.jpg

also, bought a few of the world's most delicious chocolate bars :D

pu_aug09d.jpg

zmet

Vigilante (used but complete), Valis: The Fantasm Solider (used missing spine card), and PC Engine AV Booster (used)
au7.jpg

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
noire said:
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1996/52601193143777327738827.jpg[./IMG]
[IMG]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1953/52601193321577327738827.jpg[./IMG][/QUOTE]

Jesus christ dude what the fuck?! That looks really brutal, once it heals it's not going to be too bad in terms of scarring. I've been bottle numerous times and though I've never had staples put in the scarring isn't too bad.

3833328553_7eddee728a.jpg

Ibara Black Label poster
August Arcadia
Tougeki 09 Yearbook
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Superplay DVD(s)
Goth Trad album (dubstep stuff)
Espgaluda II 覚醒 underwear
Senko no Ronde II Strategy Guide
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Soundtrack
Gang Gang Dance album
Muchi Muchi Pork Toresets
Ketsui scarf
August Famitsu 360
Senko no Ronde Art book

plus some other stuff you wouldn't believe.

noire

Unconfirmed Member
Liquidus said:
Jesus christ dude what the fuck?! That looks really brutal, once it heals it's not going to be too bad in terms of scarring. I've been bottle numerous times and though I've never had staples put in the scarring isn't too bad.

You've been hit in the head with bottles numerous times? Good lord man, what the hell do you do when you're drunk?

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
noire said:
You've been hit in the head with bottles numerous times? Good lord man, what the hell do you do when you're drunk?

I'm generally a happy drunk but there are times where your buddy decides to be tough, starts bullshit and I have to help him. I think I've been bottled 7 times so that's not too bad I guess. My friends are very bright when they're drunk.

Oh and picked up this today:
2zxnxp2.jpg

Sadist

Damn noire, hopefully that heals up nicely again!

My pick-ups this month:

r7oqog.jpg

- Pearl Jam Tourshirt Rotterdam, played there last week. It was great btw.
For the setlist, lookie here. Eddie Vedder <3

2w2itjr.jpg

- Already posted the Alone in the Dark Special Edition, but its a August pick-up. And for € 7,99 NEW, its cheap. (crap game though)
- Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop (Not a bad game actually)
- DISASTAHHHHH for € 20 :D

hank_tree

Back from Japan. Picked Up a few bits.

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

Does anyone know how to open the Vaslkyrie Profile pocket watch? I want to change the battery.

54-46!

Building my first PC :)

2e3ykwj.jpg

Antec Three Hundred
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Corsair 550W VX Black
A-Data Extreme Vitesta 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333+
Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P
Sapphire Radeon HD 4890 1GB GDDR5
Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB

botkiller said:
And something very game related:
20090818-q6awejbty72i29prm2mw8biqn7.jpg

Cannot wait
So jealous... I bought my 3 Day pass months ago... But since I live in Canada they will not ship the passes to you. Instead I'll be forced to wait through the (probably) horrendous lines to pickup my pass. Assuming the line is just the same as it was last year.

spats

Saw EoJ in the bargain bin for 20 euros. Thought I'd give it a shot. Now I have 2 playstation eye cameras though :I

Picture013.jpg

Picture007.jpg

A new shirt!

Picture012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom