• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXistor

demosthenes said:
2cwoj9e.jpg
Cool shirt :)

I bought The Path via steam and got Lock's Quest on DS and House of the Dead return on Wii (my phone's battery is dead, so no pics, please don't ban me!).

Some stuff for my trip to Boston this weekend:
DSC01955.jpg

Trailer Park Boys Season 6
The Shield Season 7 (completes my collection!)
THN's Ultimate Fantasy Pool Guide

Also picked up this bad ass T-shirt:
DSC01956.jpg

Heres the back of it:
DSC01957.jpg

Didn't really pick up anything gaming related in the past month. However, I just got this little thing a few days ago :D :

2e217nm.jpg

2008 Mazda3 i Sport sedan: $11,500 USD. My first car ever!

Beq

Neo Member
11,500 for the Mazxda? Did you do any type of trade in or anything?

Makes me want to trade in my 2000 Accord for something like that.

I got it for that price because it was a private sale as opposed to being from a dealership. Also, it lacks power windows and locks. Aside from that, it offers pretty much everything I need.

plastik

Ecto311 said:
I was thinking about this one or the vado HD from creative. How you likin it?

I'm liking it a lot. 1080p capable, image stablization, mic in jack. You just have to supply your own SDHC card.

IMG_2464.jpg

Got my Mad Gear Fix! Finally, he had been holding this stuff for me since May, but we kept missing meetups.

IMG_2462.jpg

50" Panny. X 2. One for the gameroom, one for the bedroom.

So now I can play watch my wife watch HGTV in standard def.

Wait a second! Something is very wrong...

ZerotypeX

Birthday is next week, but got some gifts early
P8190421.jpg

Rockband Unplugged PSP bundle was from my sister, Sony DSC-W290 camera was from my parents. The TE stick, Burnout Paradise, All Time Low cd (I know I have bad taste in music) and other various ebay items that are not pictured was a gift to myself

and for the other stuff I was too lazy to post before
DSC00038.jpg

Some clearance games and the last 2 are from ebay

DSC00037.jpg

Hooray for YMMV Best Buy Clearances

P7070342.jpg

Blockbuster B1G1 sale

P7070347.jpg

Some Gamestop shopping (B2G1 and trade 3 games for FNR4)

P7070348.jpg

Some guides picked up from trading

P5020306.jpg

Almost have the complete set, shame the last volume is only 18

DSC00020.jpg

shirt from woot and testing out the new camera (4:3)

DSC00018.jpg

Hey, I thought these were gonna be limited? Got it for $2.99 thanks to Amazon's 50% off coupon and credit and also testing the camera (16:9)

Yami

Netto-kun said:
Love the art in Slam Dunk.:D
SSL21479.jpg

Slam Dunk is amazing, but how is the Viz translation? If its any good, I might consider picking it up as I feel like I have to own the manga series. Didn't think a sports manga could make me kinda emotional, but damn, Slam Dunk did.

Netto-kun

Yami said:
Slam Dunk is amazing, but how is the Viz translation? If its any good, I might consider picking it up as I feel like I have to own the manga series. Didn't think a sports manga could make me kinda emotional, but damn, Slam Dunk did.
Let's just say that I was really happy when Viz picked up the license for Slam Dunk.:D And yes, I think the translation is pretty good.

woodypop

Gagaman said:
If you're lucky try to find one of these in your travels. Best console purchase I've ever made.

segacdx.jpg
On a whim I poked my head into a Value Village a few months back and scored one for $25. I was skeptical if it would still work, but figured it'd be worth a shot. Took it home, connected it, and lo and behold, it powered up just fine.

Funny thing is, Sonic CD was already in the drive.

(I'm impressed by how solid the thing feels.)

vocab

Yami said:

Viz treats Takehiko Inoue's work very well. The translation is fine. Also, you should really check out REAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom