• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

11a8znt.jpg

Finally decided to get a nice pair of Vans. I also found a good looking pair of rubber ducks

rocK`

Banned
sorry if its a bit off topic but i was wondering what a good Heat sink fan was for my intel Q6600..I had a cooler master with huge fins that would cut me each time I toyed with it, I'm looking to replace it ASAP!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
my yesterday crap ..

logitech PS3's Chillstream ( good controller , bad design/shape , you can play anything with D-pad via D-pad mode , every Sixaxis only game like Super Rub a Duck with Analogue Stick )

2791917873_03bbda81ab.jpg

2791922699_5fb69b61af.jpg

2791927879_705407ce1f.jpg

D-pad is good , not PS D-pad good ..

2791937395_e882f38aaa.jpg

the sitck not good as new Sixaxis/DS3 but it's good .

2791932705_14fba82fc8.jpg

very bad R1/L1/R2/L2

Wacom Bamboo ( good+cheap )
2791942355_4869cffc9f.jpg

2792764712_6dc9fbd5a7.jpg

Samsung YP-P2 ( touch screen MP3/Mp4 Player )

2792323867_49df0218fe.jpg

zoku88

I have the black YP-P2. I wanted the white one, but it doesn't come in 8GB (at least, not in the US as far as I can tell.)

Nice player, though. I wish it supported the tags in the Ogg Vorbis files, though

Not so much games, just lots of toys this month!

Medicom RAH Raiden. Friggin awesome, so much better than Old Snake.
d722d1b7.jpg

Hot Toys Batman and Joker. Best 1/6 scale Bats and Joker figures out at the moment.
edcb6921.jpg

9df2618d.jpg

DC Direct Comic Joker and Harley Quinn. DC drops the ball a lot in this line, but they look very good in certain poses. (not pictured, Joker's left hand grabbing Harley's... ahem)
9b54f41d.jpg

Psycho Gundam MkIII. These Metal Composite Fix are pretty much the best Die-cast Robot toys out there right now. The paint job and quality puts everything else to shame.
1efa4ed5.jpg

The BMF!!! Nuff said. Ain't no cabinet out there big enough for this bad boy.
49b60d1a.jpg

purg3

slept with Malkin
DSC01086.jpg

Watched all of Dexter S2 over the past couple of days, such an awesome show. Season 3 can't start soon enough. Only played a few hours of TH and so far it's kind of fun.

olore

Keen: Nice Aquatimer. I`m a sucker for the 3536 one though. Have an EZM3 lined up. Will post pictures when i get my hands on it.

Memecomplex: What brand is that MilleniumFalcon?

kairu

Totobeni said:
Wacom Bamboo ( good+cheap )
2791942355_4869cffc9f.jpg

I have had serveral wacoms and the bamboo is my newest, the one before this was a 12x12 intuos. I gotta say, I love the bamboo. Its the perfect size and has plenty of pressure sensitivity.

sikkinixx

Excuse the quality, my camera is getting on in years.

IMG_0534.jpg

A nice new multicard reader for my PC, makes life easier and less crap hanging out on USB dongles. $8 too.

IMG_0535.jpg

A couple games my gf's friend bought me for staying at our place and guiding around Vancouver. Bank Job was used at Rogers Video for $20.

IMG_0538.jpg

Just snagged this bad boy today for $200. Not the top of the line but whatever, it should get me from point A to point B which will be handy for.......

PAXReservation.jpg

PAX ticket! :D Along with...

Reservation.jpg

hotel reservations! Not that close but compared to $200+ per night in Seattle, this one was $91 plus free parking, so I can use the savings to pay for.... er... parking at the convention centre.

IMG_0539.jpg

ANOTHER two Mighty Muggs.

IMG_0540.jpg

$25 at Costco. Funny ass show.

IMG_0012.jpg

My MSI Wind running OS X. Got a new Dell 1500 WiFi chip for it and another 1gb of RAM. Didn't take before pics so here is the after one.

jax (old)

Banned
sikkinixx said:
IMG_0012.jpg

My MSI Wind running OS X. Got a new Dell 1500 WiFi chip for it and another 1gb of RAM. Didn't take before pics so here is the after one.

tell me more abou thow you got OSX on there. Interesting!@!

sikkinixx

Jax said:
tell me more abou thow you got OSX on there. Interesting!@!

Just takes the necessary files, a little of of hardware swapping (super easy) and an hour or so of your time. Only problem is line in/out doesn't work as of yet. You can use a USB sound adapter if you really wanted. It's pretty sweet actually.

Ecto311 said:
When was this show funny, I never seen any funny in the tons of episodes I was forced to watch.

you do know everyone has different tastes right?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Let's all go to CES in January so we can decide on what we're going to blow our money on NEXT year ^_^ !

inner-G

Banned
082508_19431.jpg

Also, returned the Asus Aspire One I posted earlier in the thread for the WinXP one at Best Buy. ($30 cheaper and 120GB HDD :D )

Ecto311

Tiduz said:
for someone who cant draw but does photo manipulations in photoshop, is this recommendable?

Hell yeah.

I have the intuos for my widescreen and it works awesome for manipulations. Being able to draw around something to highlight or cut it out is great.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Ecto311 said:
Hell yeah.

I have the intuos for my widescreen and it works awesome for manipulations. Being able to draw around something to highlight or cut it out is great.

Thanks, think ill get the Bamboo, affordable and saw some youtube vids, seems verry awesome :)

PIMPBYBLUD said:
So you wouldn't play SR because of crappy boxart? That's too bad it's a great game.

I'm not saying that. I've played some of Saints Row and have enjoyed it. I just really hate the platinum hits boxart. That goes with any 360 platinum hit.

Top Bottom