• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
two and a half men is an awful show, but those are some sweet SB mid's you got Stabby McSter

my pull so far:

BahesWedding003.jpg

4 button down shirts (purple, purple/turquoise, black, black/brown)
a bathing ape roadstas
a bathing ape knit tiger hoody
black tie
greyishgreenish scarf
issey miyake pour homme

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I suggest no one does business with Estarland any time soon. I'm out $300+ and a few others as well with their orders, etc. Seems like there is some internal issue or they decided to go buyrite which in this case, I won't let slide this time.

Monroeski said:
In my experience (which is admittedly far from comprehensive) any 2D game is leagues better on Saturn than on PSX.
Symphony of the Night, Rockman X4, and DoDonPachi are some pretty huge exceptions to this rule.

Affinity

So I got an apartment... I move in on Saturday. I'll post pics and stuff. I've been living with a friend for the past 4 years and have absolutely nothing in the way of furniture and shit like towels, pots, pans or shower curtains. I've been slowly buying some of that stuff, but not too much since it'll only be more to move. Pics inc soon. October's pickup will be big for me, as I start @ my post-college career in 3 weeks.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Buy Rite games. I ordered Tekken Advance from them for a Christmas gift for my brother back when it came out.

I placed the order in November and it came 2nd week of January.

lol.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATLOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

kairu

Tiduz said:
for someone who cant draw but does photo manipulations in photoshop, is this recommendable?

I actually do draw and the bamboo works just fine. I actually drew this with it. I'd definitely recommend it.

I use it for photos, and making graphics for web pages as well, both of which I do professionally. You really cant go wrong with this thing.

JEKKI

story time! pickup style!!

they opened up a new Mexican Supermercado by my house like 2-3 weeks ago... place is AWESOME!! they got like a place to order something to eat AKA Taquiera (I think) and saturday nite I was home alone with nothing to eat so I went there to get...

1ypsnb.jpg

4rdkp4.jpg

burrito!! I usually dont like burritos with rice in them but I eat them anyways for the sake of trying every mexican food place I can. This burrito proved to me one of the only burritos with rice I truly enjoy outside of Chipotle.

and then... the next day I went back!! for...

2cs6vra.jpg

nnocc3.jpg

beef beef beef beef beef tamale! I gotta cheese one too...

then later that nite I went to a break dancing competition!

b-boys yah!!

I left before the final battle to hit up the record store before it closed... picked me up:

dnf2gk.jpg

supposedly one of the best hip-hop albums to come out this year... still havent listened yet

to be continued...

FallenCow

Neo Member
Keen said:
Bought a new watch. IWC Aquatimer Chrono Automatic.

klocka012.jpg

klocka014.jpg

Wow... nice pick up! What do you do for a living cause I gotta start doing that! :D
My nicest piece is an Orient Star 300m Diver I picked up last month and that was only a quarter the price... on a good day!

cresto

purg3 said:
DSC01086.jpg

Watched all of Dexter S2 over the past couple of days, such an awesome show. Season 3 can't start soon enough. Only played a few hours of TH and so far it's kind of fun.

I absolutely love Dexter! I torrented both seasons back in december and could not stop watching S2. I finished it in under 2 days and was blown away. Thx for the reminder, I am going to go pick this one up tomorrow! Who would have thought that a show based around a crazy ass serial killer would be so awesome!

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
FallenCow said:
Wow... nice pick up! What do you do for a living cause I gotta start doing that! :D
My nicest piece is an Orient Star 300m Diver I picked up last month and that was only a quarter the price... on a good day!

Thanks =)
haha, nothing too exciting or high paying unfortunately. I did, however, own a part of the company I work for that was purchased in January. So got enough to buy a plasma, a watch and put a little bit away =)

That's a very nice watch as well =)

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
i just bought a house, well, technically two houses.

in tokyo

needless to say, my ass is now for rent.

DaFish

JEKKI said:
dnf2gk.jpg

supposedly one of the best hip-hop albums to come out this year... still havent listened yet

to be continued...

Its Okay...

Best HipHop albums this year are

516MtoLunzL._SS400_.jpg

and

41NWdMy%2B50L._SS500_.jpg

Check'em out, you won't be mad you did

Manp

remember when, after buying a 360 elite, i said i was going to stay out of neogaf pick-up threads for months? it's not like i was lying...

11go7x3.jpg

- Ratchet & Clank: ToD
- a new 250GB HDD for my PS3
- and an external enclosure for the 60GB HDD that's inside my PS3 now

:)

zmet

aug8.jpg

aug6.jpg

aug7.jpg

aug9.jpg

Bionic Commando Rearmed - PSN
Star Parodier - Wii VC
Ys Book I & II - Wii VC
Rolling Thunder 3 (cart only) - Genesis
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Blu-ray

JEKKI

DaFish said:
41NWdMy%2B50L._SS500_.jpg

Check'em out, you won't be mad you did
yeay sum1 told me about Jazz Liberators like last year becoz it had SlimKid3 and Fatlip on it.

I wanna check it out, I'm a big fan of old Pharcyde. Big fan of Sadat X and Buckshot too (altho the Formula sucked)

unfortunately I chose not to go see them at Rock the Bells becoz the San Bernadino venue is downright horrible... it's too big and you're so far away from the stage that it looks like you're watching ants.

and of course u can never go wrong with J-Live... I didnt even kno he made a knew one. Thanks! I'ma definitely check those out

purg3

slept with Malkin
ergo said:
I absolutely love Dexter! I torrented both seasons back in december and could not stop watching S2. I finished it in under 2 days and was blown away. Thx for the reminder, I am going to go pick this one up tomorrow! Who would have thought that a show based around a crazy ass serial killer would be so awesome!

That's what is so great about the show. The guy is a fucking psychopath, but he's such a strangely likable character. Easily one of my favorite shows on TV right now.

DaFish

JEKKI said:
yeay sum1 told me about Jazz Liberators like last year becoz it had SlimKid3 and Fatlip on it.

I wanna check it out, I'm a big fan of old Pharcyde. Big fan of Sadat X and Buckshot too (altho the Formula sucked)

unfortunately I chose not to go see them at Rock the Bells becoz the San Bernadino venue is downright horrible... it's too big and you're so far away from the stage that it looks like you're watching ants.

and of course u can never go wrong with J-Live... I didnt even kno he made a knew one. Thanks! I'ma definitely check those out

Good taste bro..

Jason

Went to Blockbuster to see if they had any $2 PS3 memory card adapters but they were fresh out. Grabbed the PS2 remote for $1 and Phantasy Star as consolation prizes.

augbb.jpg

Also picked up my advance order form for this year's Toronto International Film Festival. :D

augtiffadv.jpg

JEKKI

oh... my... GOODNESS!!

u guys WILL NOT BELIEVE what I saw at the supermarket!!!

xe4bo9.jpg

this aint no pickup... yet... I was jus there to buy sum bread (no pics... sorry) when this caught my eye,,,

omg... I need them!! I'm supposed to be watching my spending but now my wallet aint safe anymore... it's over!! DONE! FINISHED!!

we're gonna have a contest... whoever guesses how much $$ I spend until I get the magician will win my doubles lol

and then the mailman came... again!!

dun.. d-dun.. d-dun.. d-dun..

jsc31i.jpg

my milkshake bring all the boy to the yaw

and they like it's better than yaw

damn rite, it's better than yaw

I can treat u, but I hafta yaw

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
Buy Rite games. I ordered Tekken Advance from them for a Christmas gift for my brother back when it came out.

I placed the order in November and it came 2nd week of January.

lol.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATLOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

They did the same thing to me..........many times. I actually have two DOA Xbox because of them. They say they don't have it. Woolah, 5 months later after buying it elsewhere it arrives.

Top Bottom