• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DEC. 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Favorite Gaming Goods + More!

Andrew J.

Majora's Mask OST Club Nintendo reward came yesterday.

MMOST_zps46e8a815.jpg

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
It's Saturday again, so....

Got this earlier in the week. I've been waiting for this to come out on Blu-ray. Movie looks great as expected.

I picked these up at 2 different Half Price books stores. I love Batman for the NES and I'm glad to finally have it in my collection. XIII is a game I've been curious about for a while and this PC version is in extremely good condition.

......um...... impulse purchase?

Well look what arrived just in time for Christmas.

Roge_NES

I love this time of the year!

GSM Unlocked Moto X
5sEleVS.jpg

2nL8OpM.jpg

Blu-Ray movies - Elysium and The Wolverine
thdsGjI.jpg

2013 Club Nintendo Elite Rewards
7c8c32f06a6b11e3a4fd12ff9ce2b280_8.jpg

11465671844_228d15ac23_c.jpg

11465667084_07d8521c8d_c.jpg

11465779703_9232c3130d_c.jpg

Cody_D165

Banned
Received an item I've been waiting on from eBay: this giant Fire Emblem Awakening store promo poster. Holy crap is this thing huge! My 3DS XL is in the bottom-left of the shot for reference. Snagged this thing for just over $9 shipped which I am completely happy about. Awakening was one of my favorite titles this year so I am super excited to have this.

GEDC0813_zpsbab23d53.jpg

This arrived two days ago:

The Resident Evil Deck Building Game! I was stoked when I discovered this existed. I mainly wanted the cards because I love cards, but I will obviously be playing the game. I'm super excited because it's my first game of its kind; I didn't even know what the hell Deck Building games were. I bought it so me and my family could play it during Christmas. It's very appropriate, don't you think? Four more sets to go!

I went out today to buy some card sleeves for the cards:

I snagged the tote for my sister as a gift bag, so she gets two presents. I want to be evil and wrap it as much as possible and put it in a box within a box within a box within more paper.

Here are some of my December purchases. There are two games and some computer parts. I am going to use this hardware for my first custom build on my own.
I am sorry the glare is in the image. I am only now becoming familiar with taking images on my own.

Samsung128GBSSD.jpg

ASUSHD77501GBGDDR5820MHzOverclocked.jpg

CorsairVengeance2x4GBRAM.jpg

KingdomHearts15HDRemixLimitedEdition.jpg

DeusExHumanRevolutionDirectorsCutPS3.jpg

haikira

As a follow up to my last post, here's the awesome stuff I got from my non secret, secret santa. Already played some Tearaway, which is fucking awesome and I'm planning to watch Conan the Barbarian tonight, which I've never seen before.
Please don't hurt me.

img_3205zfk4b.jpg

Here's a gift from another friend. A steelbook of my movie of the year and some screenplays =D

img_3210svjo9.jpg

Lastly, here's what I got from my cousin. The PSN voucher isn't actually a PSN code, but a steam code, which is even better =D

img_3211rzj0a.jpg

Yes Boss!

If you're not gonna use it with the game, why not just get a simple pedometer. They're like $5 or less

Well, the software had a pretty awesome tracking service built in. So just having a Fit Meter and the free interface is pretty awesome. There are also some step meta-games...like hike up Mt Everest, walk 600 miles through Italy, etc.

Chairhome

Do you need the game and balance board for this or can it be used as a stand alone?

If you're not gonna use it with the game, why not just get a simple pedometer. They're like $5 or less

Well, the software had a pretty awesome tracking service built in. So just having a Fit Meter and the free interface is pretty awesome. There are also some step meta-games...like hike up Mt Everest, walk 600 miles through Italy, etc.

The game is free to download now, unless you don't have a wii U. Like Yes Boss! is saying, the interface is pretty cool. You don't need the balance board to try the game out, as far as i remember. But you can get a balance board for pretty cheap now, too.

Hawthorns

Got me one of these beauties on Friday and haven't stopped playing with it since. A great experience, can't wait to get a second one.

s7tK2a5l.jpg

This is what I'm interested in. I thought it was a pretty cool feature.

I have a Wii U so I can just download whatever is needed and would be able to access those meta-games if I get the pedometer? Sync them together and all that good stuff?

Yes Boss!

This is what I'm interested in. I thought it was a pretty cool feature.

I have a Wii U so I can just download whatever is needed and would be able to access those meta-games if I get the pedometer? Sync them together and all that good stuff?

Yeah, download the free software now. Then get a fit meter. I just sync it every fee days. They are just maps with your mii treking or climbing but itbis fun. I just finished the 133 mile trek around Hawaii. Simple but effective. No need for a balance board or anything. It also has a very extensive calander with graphs and exertion during your walks/runs. Fun stuff for the $20 price if the meter. Mo balance board needed for the pedometer stuff.

Yeah, download the free software now. Then get a fit meter. I just sync it every fee days. They are just maps with your mii treking or climbing but itbis fun. I just finished the 133 mile trek around Hawaii. Simple but effective. No need for a balance board or anything. It also has a very extensive calander with graphs and exertion during your walks/runs. Fun stuff for the $20 price if the meter. Mo balance board needed for the pedometer stuff.

Exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks, dude. Appreciate it.

feli

My best non gaming related pick-up of the year so far. My first personal car: VW Golf VII TDI Highline.

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0823.jpg

Top Bottom