• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Year In Review!

Tiduz

Eurogaime
pTIMd.jpg

Wheelstand Pro

edit: im baffled sony doesnt release white ps3 in europe yet every color of the rainbow for ds3.

goddamnit.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
moop2000 said:
Feels like I'm watching the Great Gatsby. So bright.

Yeah sorry my mobile has problems taking pics in the bright sun. I should've added lens flare from Photoshop. :D

Tiduz said:
pTIMd.jpg

Wheelstand Pro

edit: im baffled sony doesnt release white ps3 in europe yet every color of the rainbow for ds3.

goddamnit.

I ordered one weeks ago but they are in backorder until after Christmass , Fuck That !

desu

CaseyTappy said:
I ordered one weeks ago but they are in backorder until after Christmass , Fuck That !

No wonder with gt5 release, however I can tell you, it's totally worth it. I am in total love with my Wheelstand Pro!

derFeef

There it is, my first Playstation video and media entertainment thingy, or how it´s called. Currently updating and stuff...

9810bd14.jpg

slipknot2009

Neo Member
IMG_0248.jpg

New Move system goodness. Sports Champions is the new Rock Band for casual booze party gaming.

IMG_0209.jpg

I've had this Lando for years but just felt like posting it.

Yuripaw

Banned
Rocca said:
Picked up the Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu's Premium Theme 1 off of the Japanese Marketplace, which left me with enough points for whichever other Cave-related trinket I could pick up in the future.

That is a real nice theme, I signed up for a japanese xbl account just so I could get it, but I still have to figure out how to get some japanese microsoft points now.

Tiduz said:
Wheelstand Pro

Do you like the wheelstand? some day I was thinking about picking one up, but I wanted to know if it was any good.

Anyway, this is what I've gotten this month so far. This'll probably be all I'm buying myself for the month, but I'm hoping for some more goodies for xmas.

dec2010.jpg

I am such a long time FFXI fan, and have long not cared for WoW, but it's weird that I've been enjoying it lately. Rest of my other games were all good deals gotten at Blockbuster with their buy 1, get 1 free sale going on.

dec2010-2.jpg

Got it used, so I didn't have a box to take a picture of. Even though it was "used", it had actually never been played before. Someone traded it in to gamestop because they just wanted the Kinect that came with it since the store was sold out at the time. Poor fool didn't know that they would have like 20 Kinects in stock right now.

It's only the 4gb model, but I'm fine with that because it's got a matted finish on it, instead of the glossy one that the 250gb has.

seady

Yuripaw said:
It's only the 4gb model, but I'm fine with that because it's got a matted finish on it, instead of the glossy one that the 250gb has.

Wow, I never knew the 4GB model is matte. I only had the old 360 and recently bought the 250GB.

Futurama (partial) season five!
5278568013_e483ab299f_z.jpg

With the lovely paper-slit packaging that everyone loves!
5278567655_60004ef2d6_z.jpg

They're doing everything right with this release.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Yuripaw said:
Do you like the wheelstand? some day I was thinking about picking one up, but I wanted to know if it was any good.

i LOVE it, easy to store and doesnt take up much room. i highly recommend it

sholmes

Neo Member
Kilgore Trout said:
DSC01775-2.png

I didn't even know there were any ICO books, but when I saw these I knew I had to get them.

Can you explain what kind of books they are? Are they stories? Pictures? Book adaptation of the game?

careksims

It's funny how in the pictures online, this figure has her breasts totally covered. Even the box has them covered. The actual figure just has it totally exposed LOL! Even the additional part that suppose to cover it, just goes about the nipples... yikes. I like my sexy figures but...:lol

IMG_1825a.jpg

careksims said:
It's funny how in the pictures online, this figure has her breasts totally covered. Even the box has them covered. The actual figure just has it totally exposed LOL! Even the additional part that suppose to cover it, just goes about the nipples... yikes. I like my sexy figures but...:lol
Must... see... more... :lol

Got an unbelievable steal at a thrift store. It's a new bar/hutch. Paid about a $100 and valued it at about $2500. I might sell it but, hot damn, it looks good.

American-of-Martinsville-Mid-Century-Modern-Hutch.jpg

Yes Boss!

Whoo-hoo! Just got into to California for the holidays after twenty-four hours of travel (nasty snow in europe) and there was a bunch of stuff waiting for me from the last two months.

Mohabbatein blu. LOVE. Now all of Aditya Chopra movies have been released in HD!

e660debf.jpg

Had ordered Gun Frontier as my December shmup but it did not get to Germany prior to leaving so Wonderwitch Dev Kit will be the shmup for this month. Got it so I could play Judgement Silversword: Cardinal Sins remix on my Wonderswan Crystal. Cost a bit more than I paid for Judgement Silversword but now my collection is complete.

b0205212.jpg

New love...you betcha! Pics don't do this one justice (at least my iPhone pics). So beautiful. My new shooter stick! Praying this comes to NA next year so I can get a double.

Box (branded amazon.jp which was a surprise as I thought it was only being sold through them):

8a50aac5.jpg

Stick:

3904173d.jpg

Also the vanilla Sanwa version. Gorgeous too. 360 Hori sticks are so much better looking than their triple counterparts:

4c405995.jpg

A used old Hori Amazon which I'm converting into a Supergun Stick next month.

e6c0f400.jpg

360 shooter collection complete! Put this one off forever. Got the LE to make it an "event."

99b6bd1b.jpg

Club Nintendo platinum. Cute!

eb9ce6de.jpg

And the totally awesome Blooper Fan!

blooper.jpg

Yes Boss!

Not a new pickup but something I recovered that I got in the early nineties. I used to order hundreds of dollars of import stuff from Die Hard as a teenager and one day they sent me two of their shirts. I've always loved this shirt and knew it was at my mom's house. Went into the closet and there it was!

f1a5feaa.jpg

Guevara

moop2000 said:
Got an unbelievable steal at a thrift store. It's a new bar/hutch. Paid about a $100 and valued it at about $2500. I might sell it but, hot damn, it looks good.

American-of-Martinsville-Mid-Century-Modern-Hutch.jpg

Now THAT is a great pick-up. Would love something like that in my home (but I'd probably use it to store videogames)

sn0zc0r3

Neo Member
Picked up a few things earlier in the month/late last month. Not everything has been photographed, but here are the ones I'm most pumped about:

5269745264_00cf4cf558.jpg

SSF4 (finally)
Crackdown 2 (yay $15 sale!)
AssBro (got the animus glitch 21 hours in. Fuck you Ubisoft)
Nightshade (need to get the ps2 Shinobi next)
Xenosaga 2 (finally completed the set)
Digital Devil Saga box set (even got the soundtracks. Really pumped for this)
Gungrave Overdose
Skies of Arcadia Legends (always wanted to play this)

5269745130_fabe333ba0.jpg

Arc the Lad Collection (even got the watch with it. Crazy mint)
Brave Fencer Musashi (always wanted to play this one)

And now my Xmas present to myself...
5269136379_179d154db0.jpg

Polk Monitor 70's and a Polk CS2 center. Also got an Onkyo 808 to drive them. Sounds fantassssssstic.

Yes Boss!

Litflynt912 said:
wow....brought back sooooo many memories...running to the bodega's in NY and picking up the Diehard issues...the only place to get import news from...you know, before the internets....

Yeah, I don't know if you remember but before the big magazine there was a little pamphlet, catalog, fanzine that used to ship with orders out of Ventura...same art and everything.

Yes Boss! said:
Yeah, I don't know if you remember but before the big magazine there was a little pamphlet, catalog, fanzine that used to ship with orders out of Ventura...same art and everything.

yea I remember the little fanzine...ah memories....crazy it was almost 20 years ago...wow...we're getting old....

being a kid and getting a diehard was like my epoch of a weekend...sifting page through page and when they covered the first SFC dragonball, staking a claim that a converter will be mine...no matter how many chores I have to do...

Yes Boss!

_dementia said:
That HRAP VX-SE looks awesome, Yes Boss!
Let us know how it compares to the EX-SE
Man, it is gorgeous! It definitely lives up to the older HRAP-EX SE. Very matte-like finish all the way througout. I'll give it a spin when I get back to europe. It will be my new exclusive shooter stick for all the big Cave titles coming next year. Pink Sweets!! Thanks for the help using Tenso a few months back so I could get one.

And, took a walk to Target to clean up on some of the big Nintendo titles I was missing. And my favorite off-the-shelf tea which I'll be drinking for the next two weeks:

8175f8a1.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Isn't she lovely? 1996 Konami HYPERSTICK for the original PlayStation!

166453_476325183882_507353882_5892856_1355668_n.jpg

164161_476329628882_507353882_5892889_2568604_n.jpg

Full Seimitsu (LS-56-01 and PS-15s)...

Shout out to www.jap-sai.com - Home for helping me locate one. Shout outs to NRX for the heads up on them as well!

With THIS STICK. I only need 4 more PS1 generation arcade sticks to have a complete collection of boxed ones (to my knowledge at least)... :3

Yes Boss!

Yeah, that one is pretty...and functional. Jelouse!

Is that one hard to find in the Japanese stores in Akihabara? I've got a little list of older sticks I wanna get there when I go. I should add this one. The Hyperstick is a really nice shooter stick.

Top Bottom