• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - Year In Review!

careksims

Finally she arrives. :D

IMG_1827a.jpg

LiK

^ did you get Miranda or Legion? mine shipped yesterday :D

and fuck you GAF, thanks for letting me know about WheelPro. now i need to get that!

careksims

LiK said:
^ did you get Miranda or Legion? mine shipped yesterday :D

and fuck you GAF, thanks for letting me know about WheelPro. now i need to get that!

Nah couldn't get them. I'm a huge Tali fan. As long as I got her, I'm fine. I'll just get the smaller versions of the others.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Pick-up: Kinect + 4 games! Actually, I bought these last month, but now I finally have the chance to play them. Kinect is awesome :D

PCzpU.jpg

Sellathon: a "pick-up" in terms of house space and peace of mind. I sold and shipped all these games I'm never going to play again to one lucky guy

oVqBS.jpg

LiK

careksims said:
Nah couldn't get them. I'm a huge Tali fan. As long as I got her, I'm fine. I'll just get the smaller versions of the others.

it was another frenzy for those two. so tired of their broken store. :lol

careksims

kazuma_pt said:
out of curiosity, where could i get one of these me2 posters?

At the onlne Bioware Store, but the Tali ones are sold out. They make 500 each of these things and as Lik, says, it's a frenzy to get them. Sad thing is most people buy to ebay them later on :/

EDIT: Lik beat me to it :D

LiK

careksims said:
At the onlne Bioware Store, but the Tali ones are sold out. They make 500 each of these things and as Lik, says, it's a frenzy to get them. Sad thing is most people buy to ebay them later on :/

a Bioware forum member said 3 guys posted the Miranda lithos on ebay for $300 the DAY the they went on sale at the official store. FUCKERS. :(

JEKKI

whoooooooooooo~~~!!!! my favorite movie of all time came out today on blue ray!!!

28rh769.jpg

well maybe not of all time, but favorite of 2010 at least!!!

also picked up a few of these:

28ls8y9.jpg

careksims said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Does someone now if they are going to put more Tali ones?

LiK

SpacePirate Ridley said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Does someone now if they are going to put more Tali ones?

you will need to wait for the mini versions. they're not limited. the signed larger ones will never be restocked cuz Bioware wants to keep them limited. trust me, we begged in the forums a lot and it's the same answer. :|

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yes Boss! said:
Yeah, that one is pretty...and functional. Jelouse!

Is that one hard to find in the Japanese stores in Akihabara? I've got a little list of older sticks I wanna get there when I go. I should add this one. The Hyperstick is a really nice shooter stick.

It's pretty hard to find with the box.

When I went to Akihabara each time, I always end up buying all the boxed sticks :x

I haven't seen any really rare ones in awhile. Last one I saw (I got) was the PS2 Sega Virtua Stick (Also Seimitsu).

Yes Boss!

MarkMan said:
It's pretty hard to find with the box.

When I went to Akihabara each time, I always end up buying all the boxed sticks :x

I haven't seen any really rare ones in awhile. Last one I saw (I got) was the PS2 Sega Virtua Stick (Also Seimitsu).
Cool, I'll keep my eyes peeled. I don't really care if it is boxed so, though. This and the Saturn Twin...I'll get one day.

Anyways, for pick-ups, I bit on the PSP version of Metal Slug. Pretty much delivers on the promises. Already got this on the VC and XBLA and this one is probably the best version...edging out the VC because of all the M2 options. Gah, where is Magician Lord?!

a4bdb101.jpg

sholmes said:
Can you explain what kind of books they are? Are they stories? Pictures? Book adaptation of the game?
From what I read online somewhere they were written by a fan of the game. I haven't read them yet, but they're full novels, and presumably one book is from Ico's point of view, and the other from Yorda's. It doesn't help that I can't read Japanese fluently, so it will take a me long time when I do decide to read them.

Yes Boss!

cantona222 said:
Nintendo Does not deserve your money. $30 for a game released in 1993 on the SNES 0_0
The least Nintendo could do is having the NES + SNES enhanced versions of the games + SMW + a better soundtrack.
Wrong thread buddy. Groan.

Oh, happy birthday _dementia! Great on Uncharted 2. Game is sublime. Where you lucky enough to get to see the trailer for Tree if Life attached to Black Swan?

Pre-Christmas arrivals:

DSC00197.jpg

I have VO on XBLA, but couldn't pass up this mint DC version (with spine card and all the innards) for just £5.
Can't really afford to, but I'm really wanting to order VO Force on 360 now :p

careksims said:

damn it. oh well, it was worth a shot:D

LiK said:
you will need to wait for the mini versions. they're not limited. the signed larger ones will never be restocked cuz Bioware wants to keep them limited. trust me, we begged in the forums a lot and it's the same answer. :|

Ohh
Thanks.
Now I want to hit myself for not knowing about it :(
If someone scanned their Tali one....

LiK

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Ohh
Thanks.
Now I want to hit myself for not knowing about it :(
If someone scanned their Tali one....
The miniversions are pretty sizeable so no need for scans. The limited ones are just much larger and signed by the artist. It just takes them awhile to release new miniversions.

LiK said:
The miniversions are pretty sizeable so no need for scans. The limited ones are just much larger and signed by the artist. It just takes them awhile to release new miniversions.
Thanks LiK.
BTW What are the dimensions of the miniversions and how many they cost, In reality, I didnt care much about the signature, Just wanted a big great poster of Tali for framing.
If the minversions are small, It will not interest me as much as the big ones.

Cdammen

psp2011222.jpg

Got myself a new PSP 3000. I considered getting a GO but I really wanted UMD support for those older/cheaper games that haven't made it to the PSN Store. I've downloaded Patchwork Heroes (awesome game) and Final Fantasy VII and it's a bliss to play on. Waaay less ghosting than on my old 2000 unit that I sold two years ago. Yes, I see the interlacing but it isn't a issue. Also contrast is greatly improved with this version. I'm really happy with my purchase :)

(EDIT) Found the list of PSN Store discounts, gonna go check out some games!

LiK

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Thanks LiK.
BTW What are the dimensions of the miniversions and how many they cost, In reality, I didnt care much about the signature, Just wanted a big great poster of Tali for framing.
If the minversions are small, It will not interest me as much as the big ones.

LE is 18x24

mini is 12x16

so yea, the minis aren't small at all. :)

JEKKI

Lik Chaaaaan

what's he gonna post maaaaaan??

in the last pickup thread of two thousend teeeeeeeeen??

suhweet!

LiK

Radogol said:
Good choice with Jake Hunter, although remember that Memories of the Past includes all the cases from Detective Chronicles. You basically double-dipped ;)

damn, really? didn't even know. ah well, got both for $10 each. i'm a completist anyway :lol

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Radogol said:
Good choice with Jake Hunter, although remember that Memories of the Past includes all the cases from Detective Chronicles. You basically double-dipped ;)

Detective Chronicles has a lot of localization problems, as well. MOTP has the DC cases with a translation revision done by AkSys, IIRC.

Top Bottom