• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us goods from the ENTIRE YEAR!)

Spike

outsidah said:
Yes he is pretty much 99% accurate! Hasbro re-released him as part of the Universe line with the right colors this time.

These just came out here so hopefully you will see them soon. If not let me know and I'll be glad to help.

Cool!! Thanks for letting me know.

I just picked up the one and only Galvatron at my local Wal-Mart. Hopefully, Screamer comes out soon!

Stuff I got over the weekend and today...

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

Dissidia PSP Bundle (This would be PSP #3 for me in two years :lol ):

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

Last purchases of 2008

Castlevania (PS2), Sparkster and Operation Logic Bomb (SFC), The Cameraman (PS1), Gunbird (SS)
121208.jpg

Guilty Gear Judgment (PSP), Initial D Special Stage (PS2)
151208.jpg

Let's Tap and Klonoa (Wii)
221208.jpg

karasu

Onkyo806.jpg

I upgraded from the 605 to the 806 and the sound, my friend, it made my ass hit the ceiling. Especially when playing Bioshock, Dead Space, or MGS4 (Demos lol) I'm expecting Resistance 2 to arrive today. Hopefully UPS will actually deliver it to my house this time. They delivered my receiver to the front office, despite the fact that I was home all day, and I had to walk home with that 67 pound box cradled in my arms. My back is in agony today.

Thats amazing. My local GAME never gets rid of old guides. They've still got guides for FFX and Pokemon FireRed for about £15 each.

december08b.jpg

Mai pickups:
-3x Keroro Gunso kits. Chibi-Kero <3
-Persona 3 FES. A bit LTTP, but the popularity of it here convinced me to give it a shot before P4 hits next year.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Stuff from last week and this week. The figure is part of the Fate Unlimited Codes LE Box.

3130980451_e8e7c6e660.jpg

Glad I didn't order the Asian version of Samurai Shodown Anthology for PSP. Tenka is complete CRAP on there; they did an awful port job. Quite a shame.

.hacked

what an unexpected treat today, got to rescue a puggle puppy from going to the pound, merry Xmas for everyone!

img_0281796.jpg

we re-named him Homer (he did not respond to his old name anyway) and now he has two big sisters.

img_0279834.jpg

:D

Burai

shitonmychest57
.hacked said:
what an unexpected treat today, got to rescue a puggle puppy from going to the pound, merry Xmas for everyone!

img_0281796.jpg

we re-named him Homer (he did not respond to his old name anyway) and now he has two big sisters.

img_0279834.jpg

Brilliant. I adopted my cat from a shelter this time last year and she's the best pet I've ever had. I'd never buy an animal when there are so many wonderful pets out there looking for a loving home.

outsidah

First some more HD Remix goodness (aka SF taking more of my money... this should be all until Feb when I purchase SF4 copie(s), stick & pad)

08-2-1.jpg

annddd... to finish off the latest TF releases:

08-4.jpg

dankir

Alot of pics 56k... ah your screwed anyways!

This month

Games
IMG_4610.jpg

Toys
IMG_4628.jpg

Movies
IMG_4609.jpg

Favorite RPG of forever
IMG_4630.jpg

For me iPhone
IMG_4632.jpg

Now my most important purchases of 2008. Okay the ones I still have photos of :p

Buncha HD movies
IMG_3983.jpg

Best Reciever ever - Onkyo TX-SR805
IMG_3984.jpg

iPhone 3G
IMG_4313.jpg

Awesome games
IMG_4568.jpg

2008 Accord Sedan
IMG_4441.jpg

And my proudest purchase of them all. MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! (My old 04' Accord showed)
IMG_4200.jpg

Here's to a kickass 2009!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I actually bought more gifts, couldn't help it. Laser guns and swords, messagers, more clothes, cases of beer, etc. But it's really finalized now. Now I gotta start wrapping like crazy. Started tonight.

b8ofix.jpg

Esperado

.hacked said:

img_0281796.jpg

img_0279834.jpg

Couple more pictures and we could have a "Dog never changes facial expression" ytmnd.

Chorazin

Got some awesome gifts from my Secret Santa at forums.360arcadians.net!

3132738303_5e32f60fa2.jpg

3132738925_c86d50b306.jpg

3132739433_90ca6d861e.jpg

Wooooo! More to come tonight when I go to my mom's house!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Christmas gifts from my mother, thank you so much <3

zqwdkPhUD.jpg

upNIaUdxh.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
_dementia said:
i assumed you already had a playstation three
Yes, but I wanted another one :D

Yoshichan

Flunkie said:
You still never accepted my friend request. :(
This again?! I accept anyone who sends an invite, I swear!

You have added the wrong name!

It's Seikenchan!

Hive

Banned
Android18a said:
Thats amazing. My local GAME never gets rid of old guides. They've still got guides for FFX and Pokemon FireRed for about £15 each.

december08b.jpg

Mai pickups:
-3x Keroro Gunso kits. Chibi-Kero <3
-Persona 3 FES. A bit LTTP, but the popularity of it here convinced me to give it a shot before P4 hits next year.

great!! I'm probably the biggest Keroro fan on these boards, but haven't purchased one of the kits (yet!) ^^

Top Bottom