• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us goods from the ENTIRE YEAR!)

Flunkie

Banned
Seiken said:
This again?! I accept anyone who sends an invite, I swear!

You have added the wrong name!

It's Seikenchan!
I sent it to "Seikenchank".

I have no idea how that extra "k" got in there. :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Flunkie said:
I sent it to "Seikenchank".

I have no idea how that extra "k" got in there. :lol
:lol :lol :lol

dralla

finished upgrading my L/C/R components, went with Infinity, sounds amazing

2w70fao.jpg

now what do I do with my old speakers? *heads to buy/trade/sell thread*

JEKKI

today I picked up my paycheck! whooo!

no pics tho...

but I bought myself sum christmas gifts for me!! first off is...

v2y2o9.jpg

lunch! delicious lunch! In-N-Out... my exemption from the anti-fastfood defense force!

1zplisz.jpg

and sum random trinkets... which serve to hype up....

2w50etk.jpg

2ijgl0w.jpg

the Shadoloo M-65 jacket of dreams!!! also...

9gkg34.jpg

2yxkrgw.jpg

white Bosozoku Shadoloo zip-up!

j9ndkk.jpg

word.

JEKKI

fukk I really want that Kos-Mos figure...

I dont even like toys... but I always wanted a Kos-Mos figure

they had one I really wanted from the Monsuir Bome series or whatever... they had it at Tower Records and I really wanted to buy it, but money was kinda tight but I swore I would buy it since Tower was closing and the percentages off kept dropping...

then my roommate decided to kick me out of his pad and I had to move back home with my parents ~110 miles away...

then Tower Records closed down... my favorite store of all time, and I wasnt there to see its last days

:(

to this day I am still depressed

Stuff from August till now

IMG_1400.jpg

I made the cookie! TV is also included in things i picked up.
So happy with the copy of Z.O.E i found at a gamecrazy for $5
Also the Dirge Necklace hidden on top of the MGS bundle

IMG_1403.jpg

I kinda have a thing for woot shirts:D
I have more in the wash...
Picked up another PS2 because the old one crapped out. (Thats right its a fatty b/c if i can snap a system with my hands it isnt good enough for me @#$% the slim)
and my toshiba laptop

money.jpg

Christmas money so far

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
[22:03] <MarkMan> i found this in the trash!
[22:03] <MarkMan> im serious
[22:03] <MarkMan> i got this package
[22:03] <MarkMan> and i thought it was empty
[22:03] <MarkMan> so i threw it out
[22:03] <MarkMan> then while going inside today, after work
[22:03] <MarkMan> i see something shining in the trash
[22:04] <MarkMan> and lo and behold! it was this unique drink!

And right to the fridge it went!

3134964252_71cd94da75.jpg

3134963572_e0fa67fc9f.jpg

LRB1983

Banned
I don't know if it'll be my last pick-up because I'm waiting for 2 stuff to arrive but I don't know they'll arrive just in time :S (dsjf$$fjak post service)
By now:
My mum's food :D
8vrnz5.jpg

Brolly sculpture.
osc20w.jpg

Comparison size:
8vu138.jpg

Chorazin

Pizza Luigi said:
What's that Belkin device?

It's a mini recording studio! It's got two built in mics and two built in XLR/2.5mm ports for wired mics and instruments. It uses an iPod for a hard drive, and fits any modern iPod.

Should be really awesome!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Kadey said:
Ghetto xmas tree.

^Oh, I totally dig that shadowlowatchamacallit jacket.

Ah, I see it now. Those all your boxes? Wow. I didn't think people kept those things.

Christmas gifts; no gaming stuff this year. Got some money as well, in addition to the presents.

rid6o5.jpg

Seeing the girlfriend later, although we promised not to get each other anything particularly flashy as we went to Paris for the weekend a couple of weeks ago instead.

nny

On The Edge of Insanity said:
Christmas gifts; no gaming stuff this year. Got some money as well, in addition to the presents.

rid6o5.jpg

Seeing the girlfriend later, although we promised not to get each other anything particularly flashy as we went to Paris for the weekend a couple of weeks ago instead.

Hm..that book seems interesting; might have to check it out. Since you just got the book maybe it's still early to tell, but what's your impression on it? Are there general analysis of different tactics? Or is it more about anecdotes about different coaches throughout history?

karasu said:
Onkyo806.jpg

I upgraded from the 605 to the 806 and the sound, my friend, it made my ass hit the ceiling. Especially when playing Bioshock, Dead Space, or MGS4 (Demos lol) I'm expecting Resistance 2 to arrive today. Hopefully UPS will actually deliver it to my house this time. They delivered my receiver to the front office, despite the fact that I was home all day, and I had to walk home with that 67 pound box cradled in my arms. My back is in agony today.

I bought one of those also. What speakers are you using for it?

Top Bottom