• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Alucrid

Banned
IMG_0261.jpg

My DAC preamp. It's awesome.
IMG_0289.jpg

Ethernet Switch since I only have one port. My old ear buds broke so I have these and the book is incredible, recommended to me by a gaffer in the space: final frontier thread.
IMG_0290.jpg

Sennheiser HD 555s, my first "good" pair of headphones. Love 'em.
IMG_0287.jpg

I bought the second pressings of Circa Survive's Juturna and On Letting Go so I can retire the first pressing picture discs and hang them up. Then I got the newly pressed EP and Toro y Moi's first album.
IMG_0292.jpg

Etching on the EP.
IMG_0293.jpg

Minty fresh, the other Circa Survive album is black/blue splatter.

Tokubetsu

Alucrid said:
IMG_0261.jpg

My DAC preamp. It's awesome.
IMG_0289.jpg

Ethernet Switch since I only have one port. My old ear buds broke so I have these and the book is incredible, recommended to me by a gaffer in the space: final frontier thread.
IMG_0290.jpg

Sennheiser HD 555s, my first "good" pair of headphones. Love 'em.
IMG_0287.jpg

I bought the second pressings of Circa Survive's Juturna and On Letting Go so I can retire the first pressing picture discs and hang them up. Then I got the newly pressed EP and Toro y Moi's first album.
IMG_0292.jpg

Etching on the EP.
IMG_0293.jpg

Minty fresh, the other Circa Survive album is black/blue splatter.

Saw Circa play in some shit bar in Ft. Lauderdale last year. I had seen them before but they literally tore the house down. They played like 5 encores and I was so wiped after it me and my friends decided not to stick around for Thrice :lol

Alucrid

Banned
Tokubetsu said:
Saw Circa play in some shit bar in Ft. Lauderdale last year. I had seen them before but they literally tore the house down. They played like 5 encores and I was so wiped after it me and my friends decided not to stick around for Thrice :lol

I can't wait to see them when they support their new album, whenever the hell it comes out. But yeah, they put on one hell of a good show.

purg3

slept with Malkin
209frzs.jpg

Bioshock 2 CE--art book is awesome, one of the better CE's I've bought

5e68v7.jpg

Stranger's Wrath, found this for $3.58. Never played it before

106g30h.jpg

more cheap DC games to add to the collection

Alucrid said:
I can't wait to see them when they support their new album, whenever the hell it comes out. But yeah, they put on one hell of a good show.

Man I love Circa, and Thrice. I've seen Circa a bunch of times, I've only seen Thrice once opening for Rise Against (meh), I'd love to seem them as the headliner though.

PEZIX

Banned
BloodySinner said:
Those are wicked. What are they and where did you get them?
Circas 99 Vulcs, and Journeys had em I paid a lil over $90 cuz of tax so not too bad for a pair of nice sneakers.

Alucrid

Banned
TSAGoodness said:
Man I love Circa, and Thrice. I've seen Circa a bunch of times, I've only seen Thrice once opening for Rise Against (meh), I'd love to seem them as the headliner though.

I could have seen Thrice with Brand New but I opted out for Glassjaw and Crime in Stereo...well worth it in my opinion. :D

Mulberry said:
this is my first post in this thread so be gentle.

Brand new 4th Gen G22

oh man... I've had sex before but I've never fired a gun. ;_;

I envy you.

awesome pickup

I need to go look into buying one of these and shooting them at a local range.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
ShOcKwAvE said:
From about a week ago:

PS3
Pioneer VSX-9040TXH
Polk TSi400, TSi100, CS20, DSW Pro 400

Kind of a late Christmas, early birthday present to myself. I haven't bought anything fun in quite some time!

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_0Z_5NSIRbcQ/S2iVxyoiHjI/AAAAAAAAAGc/uNVzi2UT1ug/s720/IMG_0510.JPG
OK now you're messing with me. I'm on cold meds but I know I've seen this post before. Like...Maybe post #193.

Why are you reposting?

EDIT: Oh and Mulberry: If I'm ever an ass to you just remember I'M JOKING!

My most interesting February pick-up, a Yamaha YZF 750 R (built in 1995). It's my second motorcycle, but I don't have a garage myself and the Ducati is too expensive to park in Amsterdam on a regular basis (where I live). Anyway, here it is:

5ajihs.jpg

24w5x6q.jpg

w2c1fm.jpg

4mdrn.jpg

And my dad as he is driving the bike home for me:
29qno61.jpg

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
A perfect way to start the day:
2lwkjfb.jpg

Risible said:
I've never listened to Tegan and Sara, but DAMN that is one awesome show poster.

Thanks, I love it. The colors are really nice.

MidnightRider said:
me either and I was thinking the same thing.

red shoe paul said:
Awesome art style on that poster, I listened to them a long time ago, haven't heard anything they recently put out. Surprised there is not tons of Bioshock 2 posts..

Here are a couple of my favourite songs off of "The Con".
Dark Come Soon
Nineteen

Alucrid said:
I could have seen Thrice with Brand New but I opted out for Glassjaw and Crime in Stereo...well worth it in my opinion. :D

Damnit, I wanted the reverse, I ended up seeing Brand New and Glassjaw on that tour and really really really really wanted to see Brand New and Thrice, it was still a great show, but I prefer Thrice over Glassjaw.

Frester

Alucrid said:

The one at Electric Factory in Philly? Show was soooo good, can't get enough Glassjaw \m/

KillerAJD

While driving around bored, I eventually found myself at Borders. Picked up WWZ because I had heard good things about it, and the cover of Contagious caught my eye, and after reading some info on it, I figured I'd check it out. I wish I could have gotten the hardcover editions, but I had to order the WWZ version, and Contagious was $25 in hardcover, and I only had a $30 giftcard.

ng7j8w.jpg

ShOcKwAvE

Jive Turkey said:
OK now you're messing with me. I'm on cold meds but I know I've seen this post before. Like...Maybe post #193.

Why are you reposting?

EDIT: Oh and Mulberry: If I'm ever an ass to you just remember I'M JOKING!

Whoops! Forgot I posted in this thread already!

Gouken

Banned
glaurung said:
February has been awesome so far. And starting next week I will be on vacation so I can start playing all those new games.

But some other loot for now:

My newest rodent, the Razer Mamba. I love it already, the DPI is crazy and the packaging was batshit insane.

feblewt03.jpg

bad ass mouse man, i have one too, but the battery is the biggest disappointment. though the box was worth it :D

Hitmeneer

Fallout-NL said:
My most interesting February pick-up, a Yamaha YZF 750 R (built in 1995). It's my second motorcycle, but I don't have a garage myself and the Ducati is too expensive to park in Amsterdam on a regular basis (where I live). Anyway, here it is:

[IMG.]http://i47.tinypic.com/5ajihs.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG.]http://i49.tinypic.com/24w5x6q.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG.]http://i47.tinypic.com/w2c1fm.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG.]http://i46.tinypic.com/4mdrn.jpg[/IMG]

And my dad as he is driving the bike home for me:
[IMG.]http://i49.tinypic.com/29qno61.jpg[/IMG]

Nice.... But it seems you have to wait a few weeks to drive with it, due to this terrible weather :/ . And do you mind asking you, what kind of Ducati you own?
I hope to finish my motorcycle driver license this spring and I would love to own a Ducati 848, but as a student it is a bit far fetched :p .

Top Bottom