• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
200sjmx.jpg

glaurung

A few updates from the end of my vacation (the last two weeks, the next chance to rest will probably be somewhere in late July).

Some late-to-the-party pick-ups for PS3:

feblewtplus1.jpg

And the pristine beauty of the FFXIII soundtrack:

feblewtplus2.jpg

The local customs raped me for exactly 50% of the package's original cost. God damn third world corrupt-ass joke of a country.

Also got the in-ear interchangeable size earbuds for iPod.

Treb

Picked up a copy of Street Fighter IV a couple weeks ago. Then traded in some old games the other day to get Infamous. :D

2ljjrdt.jpg

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
eternaLightness said:
Everything from last month and this month. Dragon Age and MGS4 was last month.
Just downloaded these along with the Heavy Rain dynamic theme.
4sd18o.jpg
Man, what kind of TV are you using?! That looks awful. :p

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Completed my Bape shark hoody collection. I love the sharks, if you can't tell :lol

Only the green and the salmon color ones are new, but I took a photo of all my babies

14e436w.jpg

Darkness said:
Years just starting and I've already made the best possible purchase of the year:

I'm surprised there have only been a couple of us to post that in here so far! Just you and me, I think.

:fistpump:

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Toy Soldier said:
I'm surprised there have only been a couple of us to post that in here so far! Just you and me, I think.

:fistpump:

After seeing your posts in these threads for a few months I think your comment scares me :lol

SnowWolf said:
Completed my Bape shark hoody collection. I love the sharks, if you can't tell :lol

Only the green and the salmon color ones are new, but I took a photo of all my babies

Shit, what's the total value in that pic?! :O

I have 4 Bape tees, 2 pairs of Bapesta's and a hat and it cost me about £500 for the lot. I imagine in that pic there's about 5 times that :p

th3dude

Awesome day for pickups for me:

Sealed 20th Anniversary Game Boy Advance Micro + Zelda LTTP
to which I'm LTTP :)

2010-02-26%2018.05.23.jpg

2010-02-26%2018.03.56.jpg

A little disappointed with the lack of goodies in the US box compared to the Japanese box, but still such a pretty little system.

Mercutio

I am completely and utterly addicted to Pick-Up threads. This will be my first contribution though.

Had to get the Wacom for a new job. I've lived without one for a while and forgot how much it helps with any and all texturing / Z-Brushing. Of course, being black and under a flash, it gathered that much dust in about 15 minutes.

The PSPgo was purchased on a whim two days ago and I'm absolutely in love with it. The kind of love I've only had for the GBA SP and the GBA Micro. It's just that kind of "gut-reaction-love" portable once you hold it and mess with it. You can't see it well, but FFVIII is happening on that screen, and that is also a pickup as of the purchase. It's somehow the perfect portable RPG, and I've spent nearly all of my time with it playing that damned card game. WHY IS THAT CARD GAME SO ADDICTIVE?

Zoidberg is from two months ago, but nobody has to know that. He was in a Futurama Blind-Box from Kidrobot. Got a Bender too. Somehow I got the only ones I really wanted in those two, so I haven't bothered with buying any more.

The Sapporo reserve is sitting there quietly waiting for me to drink it while I play FFVIII's card game. What a Friday night I have planned!

FebPickup.jpg

Dead

well not really...yet
Fantastic Mr Fox - The Making of
Speed Racer Blu-Ray (only $10 at Wal-Mart)

2echt6x.jpg
2yo3jtu.jpg

A couples pages from the Mr Fox book. About 200 pages, full of art, interviews, and behind the scenes goodness:

14wef79.jpg

ArchAngel

- Bayonetta
- Star Ocean International
- Halo Legends (BluRay)
- Harry Potter 1-6 Collection (BluRay)
- Terminator 2 (BluRay)
- Blade Runner (BluRay)
- Bakemonogatari Vol. 5 FP/LE with a poster (BluRay)
- fripside: Level 5 -judgelight- CD/DVD FP with Poster

oceanetta.JPG

halopottertermiblade.JPG

bakefrip.JPG

SnowWolf said:

14e436w.jpg

Are all of their products ridiculously expensive? I'd like to pickup something from one of their stores as a souvenir of my upcoming trip to Japan, but not if a t-shirt is gonna cost me an arm and a leg.

I recall Mangod himself having to spend $80 for a hat.

Mercutio

Valkyr Junkie said:
Are all of their products ridiculously expensive? I'd like to pickup something from one of their stores as a souvenir of my upcoming trip to Japan, but not if a t-shirt is gonna cost me an arm and a leg.

I recall Mangod himself having to spend $80 for a hat.

I think those precious, precious hoodies go for over $250. I've seen some of them for $900. But dear lord, are they awesome.

Mulberry

had to get some star wars rags
100_0861.jpg

watch was a gift from the wife for Valentines day, Moon was mine, and I had to get the DAS with the blank keys (true nerd bling)
100_0862.jpg

and my new ride '09 Fat Bob
100_0863.jpg

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Persona7 said:
Awesome, did you get this at a show or online?

I wanted to buy some posters last time I saw them, but the merch booth was fucking devastated by the time I got my turn in line.

I wish I went to a show but no, got it online.

Top Bottom