• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Yes Boss!

Neat they put this little collection up on DS. Wanted to play them since the Rohrer interview Robert Ashley did last year.

aa242328.jpg

Yuripaw

Banned
Auron_Kale said:
IMG_3024.jpg

They didn't have my plushie, but I'll probably pick it up on either Monday or Tuesday.
I hate living in the midwest :( cool stuff like this always happens on the friggin west coast.

risk said:
Went to the Pokemon tour event
I got my Celebi and the free prizes (after getting stamps around the mall and spinning the wheel).. we got the charm, snivy stylus, and a set of patches. The Zekrom pin was from trying the demo.
BOQbfl.jpg

Bought these from the Pokemon Center
e16eSl.jpg

Do want. So not fair that these events never happen everywhere. Also, are those Jakks Pacific plushes, or the Japanese plushes?

I'm going to the Japan Fest in Houston this year, hopefully the same dude will be selling Pokémon plushes like last year.

sca2511

Went to the Pokemon tour event with risk.

k2y64l.jpg

Celebi

7hTAzl.jpg

got myself Zoroa and Zoroark

BOQbfl.jpg

(pic stolen from risk)The three starter pokemon patches at the top, a charm, and a Zekrom pin

MidnightScott said:
Do want. So not fair that these events never happen everywhere. Also, are those Jakks Pacific plushes, or the Japanese plushes?

Unsure if they're Jakks Pacific plushes, I see no mention of the company on the tags. The tags aren't in Japanese as well, so I don't know if they're Japanese.

Ahh well those Zoroa & Zoroark plushes are definitely Japanese. How much did they cost? I want those so bad lol. I bought tons of plushes back then from PokemonCenter.com...my first was a Lucario, and now I have like 30 something I think.

I see the people have it on Ebay, and said the name of Oshawott is spelled incorrectly as Oshawatt...the starters are obviously Jakks Pacific then.

sca2511

MidnightScott said:
Ahh well those Zoroa & Zoroark plushes are definitely Japanese. How much did they cost? I want those so bad lol. I bought tons of plushes back then from PokemonCenter.com...my first was a Lucario, and now I have like 30 something I think.
Ah yeah, I see Pokemon Center labelled on the tags. They were 10 bucks each for the 6" plushes. They also had a 6" Pikachu plush and larger plushes of Reshiram and Zekrom. Now that you mentioned the website to get the plushes, I'm afraid for my wallet.

Edit - Now I see that the pokemon center website is closed, but they still sell through Amazon and Target.

2nd edit - goddam I didn't know they retailed at $30-40ish... and Reshiram and Zekrom are 80+ !?!

sca2511 said:
Ah yeah, I see Pokemon Center labelled on the tags. They were 10 bucks each for the 6" plushes. They also had a 6" Pikachu plush and larger plushes of Reshiram and Zekrom. Now that you mentioned the website to get the plushes, I'm afraid for my wallet.

Unfortunately PokemonCenter.com shutdown because they didn't want to impact the sells of their merchandise contract with Jakks Pacific. A big letdown because the Jakks Pacific plushes look ugly and cheap.

I really hope plushes will be for sale at the Japan Festival in Houston in April...I got Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig there last year.
15695_383744211645_685251645_4405539_4747344_n.jpg

Smokey

IMAG0219.jpg

Best Buy is having a sale on certain Blu-rays...got these for $13.99 a piece. Had a $20 reward zone coupon laying around so in total I spent $23 on three good movies!

WEGGLES said:
Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ES5GWW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It used to be that any 64GB Zune HDs could only be ordered through zuneoriginals.net

now, you can get the black one from retailers.
The other colours (purple, pink, green, blue, silver etc) are only available from MS direct, though.

I have a 120GB Zune and was thinking of upgrading to the Zune HD...but $310 for 64GB...wow.

risk

MidnightScott said:
Unfortunately PokemonCenter.com shutdown because they didn't want to impact the sells of their merchandise contract with Jakks Pacific. A big letdown because the Jakks Pacific plushes look ugly and cheap.

I really hope plushes will be for sale at the Japan Festival in Houston in April...I got Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig there last year.
15695_383744211645_685251645_4405539_4747344_n.jpg

Those are really cute! Too bad I stopped playing pokemon for awhile, otherwise I would've had those also! Good Luck finding your BW starters.. if anything there's always Amazon.

Quite a haul this month. Everything is really in amazing condition, all complete in box with every little extra:

3yo5U.jpg

Beyond the Beyond: Legendarily horrible, but cheap, and I've always wanted to play it.

Tales of Destiny: Not cheap. Foolishly sold long ago, but back in good hands.

Lunar 2: EB Complete: Superbowl cheap (no one was bidding). Utter perfect condition.

Tactics Ogre Inserts: I bought my own copy from a video store with disc + manual only ("bend" is poor lighting).

SGONm.jpg

The 7th Saga: I've been on a SNES RPG kick lately, with this being my newest addition.

Sim City: For my brother. Ridiculous condition, as if never opened.

Lightening Force [sic]: Amazing music. Balls hard.

hyOLb.jpg

Not from this month, but a nice little collection of Super Famicom games for the shelf.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
mintylurb said:
OMG...so kyuttee! Can you tell me where you got it from?

Square Enix NA online shop, under Final Fantasy > Final Fantasy XIV

Gameboy415

Krelian29 said:
[amazing quality pics]

Random question: what kind of camera do you have??
Your pics look amazing to me for some reason...haha

SabinFigaro said:
Lightening Force : Amazing music. Balls hard.

Nice! I'm hoping to track down a copy of Lightening Force myself.
If you enjoy this game, check out the other Thunder Force titles and Bio-hazard Battle - they're great!

hipgnosis

Some new stuff:

nJDjE.jpg

Finally got KoF XII, it was 5 euros so I had to grab it. DDP was 40 euros delivered so that was an awesome deal. BB was 15 pounds so that wasn't too bad either.

LiK

strideramc said:
Heads to Dead Space shop...buys bag....realize I have no use for a backpack after the fact. Still an awesome pick up none the less.

ditto, i almost bought it but then i won't ever use it so i didn't.

spats

834afaa1-832b-4f5b-8124-413aced08ab1.jpg

Still waiting for a GC controller but I'm looking forward to trying these. Too bad Twin Snakes costs an arm and a leg where ever I look. :(

I don't think the Dead Space bag is available for sale anymore. I don't plan on using it, I just want it for my personal collection. It's an interesting enough item.

Smokey

Finished in December but I "picked" these up today (from the mailbox :p):

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

NOW I feel like I'm completely finished :p

Smokey

LiK said:
^ life never ends

yeah i know..started working at my job in January and i've learned more in a few weeks then i can honestly say throughout much of my undergrad. Then again i'm doing something completely unrelated to what I majored in (but still in IT).

All that work just to get a piece of paper to get in the door :p

MarkMan said:
^ SO COOL!

I was just in Northern California on Thursday/Friday too :(

Sigh, I wish I'd known in advance.

That's it! I'm making a Nor-Cal Events threads so this type of s*^&t doesn't happen again.

Smokey

is that stick even out yet?

never used a stick at home with a fighting game before...but this is MVC3!

edit: nvm, yes it is but maybe i'll stick with a pad..i have a feeling i will be garbo anyway

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Chacranajxy said:
How many copies of Marvel were you given? Because I have a feeling that's one copy out of a crate of like... 25.

lol, I'll snap a picture for you later this week ;)

Smokey said:
is that stick even out yet?

never used a stick at home with a fighting game before...but this is MVC3!

edit: nvm, yes it is but maybe i'll stick with a pad..i have a feeling i will be garbo anyway

The stick is shipping starting tomorrow!

Top Bottom