• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

18cad85b.jpg

practice02 said:
Because he made her up in his head.
*Summer Wars*
Ooooooh! Nice pick-up. :D

This comes out next week in Canada so I'll have it then. FLCL blu-ray set comes out same day.

Edit:

Castor Krieg said:
Holy crap - is this sealed? How much did you pay?
Paid $45 for it here. It's cheaper on Amazon.com like the other poster said.

Dynamic3

awilliams213 said:
I procrastinated on ordering the SE so on the way to the office stopped by K-Mart and the guy had one in the back. One other guy was their first but thank goodness he wanted the Xbox 360 version. I rarely go to K-Mart for games but they certainly earned a customer today. Plus the 8 1/2 x 11 Print is a pretty nice surprise.

mvc3-car1.jpg

I'm so pissed. I was the first one at my K-mart and they only had a 360 SE and no posters.

So i picked up this last night, take you for a ride 2011, didnt have any pringles or haggen daz handy, so i threw in some Kamen riders which have absolutely nothing to do with mahvel, but i also picked them up recently, in the pic. Cool guy ultimate form approves of take you for a ride 2011!
ilDFbU.jpg

Shiggy

Finally got Metroid Prime Trilogy and Kirby Power Paintbrush - didn't even know that the latter still existed as factory sealed copies. Got both for 39.99EUR from Amazon :)

metroidwr6w.jpg

kirby8q22.jpg

Shiggy

Balboa said:
Is that Kirby game the same as Canvas Curse or is it a sequel?

Canvas Curse ;)
I felt like 5 years in the past when opening it. The game has a flyer that advertises games like Children of Mana and StarFox Command.

isny

napkin dispenser
DQ was $28 plus tax after edge and trade in credit and Phoenix Wright was a steal at $12 plus tax after edge discount. Both are in new condition with manuals =D

692a80.jpg
dma8me.jpg

Sethos

Banned
Saying goodbye to my Pioneer 4270XA

1.png

2.png

And hello to my new Panasonic P50VT20

3.png

4.png

... Only to discover I'm stereo blind xD ( No biggie, didn't buy it for the 3D - Was a nice bonus though ).

eXistor

Some stuff I got this last month I wasn't able to post because of a busted pc.

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

I was able to swap my old PSP for this one for free and I found Tombi for a whopping €2,- in a random pawn shop. The rest is a bit more...expensive, but worth it!

New little video camera- GF bought me this Kodak PlaySport as a V-Day gift. I originally wanted the Panny Flip but come to find out this guy is 100x better than the flip. Kodak? I know right.
msi2hh.jpg

Finally bought a Super Meat Boy shirt.
25p0e11.jpg

Fucking AWESOME investment.
21awljp.jpg

And the best purchase. Meet Molly GAF.
2jfbq88.jpg

jt01n5.jpg

Also bought off PSN:
- The Penny Arcade Bundle (Fucking $2.99!)
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Back To The Future The Game Episode bundle

Spike

Can I ask a favour of those who got the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 SE: Please post some photos of the comic book. The shop where I had my copy preordered was not sent any SE versions despite him having ordered it months in advance. :(

tenz0r

Sethos said:
Saying goodbye to my Pioneer 4270XA

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/473845/NeoGaf/1.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/473845/NeoGaf/2.png

And hello to my new Panasonic P50VT20

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/473845/NeoGaf/3.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/473845/NeoGaf/4.png

... Only to discover I'm stereo blind xD ( No biggie, didn't buy it for the 3D - Was a nice bonus though ).

Hey Sethos, nice setup, but can you tell me where you got those cube looking things in picture #4? I am looking for something similar to that. Are they plastic? Thanks in advance.

DIRTY-D

something to play my marvel versus capcom 3 on :)

5452563844_918224f454_b.jpg

5451951611_568cb79f5f_b.jpg

oh...and it lights up too....the control panel that is. :)

5452563740_3068d33529_b.jpg

these colors running MARVEL BAYBEE!

RetroGreg

DIRTY-D said:

What the fuck?!?!?! That is amazing! Where and how did you get that?

Really wish stuff like this were a bannable offence here like on other forums I go to. Just because you buy hentai doesn't mean you need to show it off. Is a little tact an absurd expectation for these forums? Really? I'm not criticizing the pickup, I'm criticizing the moderation.

ZeMMiK

DIRTY-D said:

5452563844_918224f454_b.jpg

5451951611_568cb79f5f_b.jpg

5452563740_3068d33529_b.jpg

what is that cabinet?? for PCB?? or are you going to put your PS3/xbox in that thing??
where did you order it??

mehdi_san

Blablurn said:
just came back from my first visit in shibuya. sooo good for a gamer. i guess akihabara will be even better !!!!

16xda.jpg
Awesome pickup :) I'm waiting for my PW artbook to deliver from Amazon, I hope I'll get it tomorrow.

DIRTY-D

RetroGreg said:
What the fuck?!?!?! That is amazing! Where and how did you get that?

This a custom made vewlix clone made in collaboration with a friend. he made the shell I did all the art for it. should be finished this weekend with the LEDs in the stick and buttons

ZeMMiK said:
what is that cabinet?? for PCB?? or are you going to put your PS3/xbox in that thing??
where did you order it??

I also have 2 PS360 pcbs that I are up through the cab. My plan is to only have my surround sound inside the cab...but My slim xbox and PC will stay on my desk. I then have 2 usb splitters running from the cab, so that I will have the sticks working always on the PC and xbox without switching wires during mix play. and I have 2 -25 foot HDMI cables and 2- 25 foot optical cables.

The main thing about having it hooked up to my very high end PC is for Emulation:

Atomisware Emulator-(Fist of the North Star),
Naomi Emulator- (capcom Versus SNK2, and Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper)
Mame Plus-(tons of arcade titles)
GGPO-(tons of solid fighters)

and the big one...

Wii Dolphin Emulation-(Tatsunoko versus Capcom in 1080p 60frames a second)

right now I had to have MVC3 running. :)

naoki5001

DSC02094.jpg

The Street Fighter 2 magazine is vintage, it was 400 yen and came with the poster inside!

I bought Catherine at Geo, so I got the clear file along with the OST and art book. Listened to the OST in my car on the drive home. Not bad.

ZeMMiK

DIRTY-D said:

This a custom made vewlix clone made in collaboration with a friend. he made the shell I did all the art for it. should be finished this weekend with the LEDs in the stick and buttons

I also have 2 PS360 pcbs that I are up through the cab. My plan is to only have my surround sound inside the cab...but My slim xbox and PC will stay on my desk. I then have 2 usb splitters running from the cab, so that I will have the sticks working always on the PC and xbox without switching wires during mix play. and I have 2 -25 foot HDMI cables and 2- 25 foot optical cables.

The main thing about having it hooked up to my very high end PC is for Emulation:

Atomisware Emulator-(Fist of the North Star),
Naomi Emulator- (capcom Versus SNK2, and Street Fighter Zero 3 Upper)
Mame Plus-(tons of arcade titles)
GGPO-(tons of solid fighters)

and the big one...

Wii Dolphin Emulation-(Tatsunoko versus Capcom in 1080p 60frames a second)

right now I had to have MVC3 running. :)

very smart to have the PC and xbox outside the cabinet, and this way you can use them in any way you want...good thinking. If it is working please share some more photo´s or video´s via PM or a thread....good luck with finishing the stuff.

Auron_Kale said:
Yay games and clothes (they were presents):

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

(it's a raincoat)

IMG_3036.jpg

Close-up of the DS3:
IMG_3037.jpg

That Jungle Green Dual Shock 3 looks really nice! I read that the bottom is actually a darker green instead of black. May have to order one of those.

ZeMMiK

going to order the jungle green controller in combination with killzone 3.
they going to sell them as a bundle in the Netherlands for 99euro.

Chacranajxy said:
Tha fuck... I thought it was cancelled? How'd you manage to get that?

It got released. Just an insanely small print run. I want to say it had the smallest print run of any PSX game, but I may be wrong there. I own a copy myself. I want to say it only had a print run of like 5,000 copies but again I could be wrong.

Oh man, I was excited to see all these games at a local games shop. They were buy 2, get 1 free; and the best part is that they're mostly in perfect condition. There isn't a scratch on any of the disks!

IMG_2571.jpg

Just beat Double Agent last night. This shirt came just in time, lol.

IMG_2562.jpg

Obligatory:

IMG_2561.jpg

I don't normally post my weekly comicbook haul, but what the hell:

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2580.jpg

This is a great read so far:

IMG_2577.jpg

Sethos

Banned
tenz0r said:
Hey Sethos, nice setup, but can you tell me where you got those cube looking things in picture #4? I am looking for something similar to that. Are they plastic? Thanks in advance.

Thanks, unfortunately I don't know where they are from originally. Found them sitting outside a house, waiting for garbage collection and took them - They were too nice to throw away. And they are made of plastic but the outside layer is covered in aluminium.

Carnby

Chacranajxy said:
Tha fuck... I thought it was cancelled? How'd you manage to get that?

Yes the game is considered rare. Digitpress ranks this as an 8 (out of 10.) There are copies on ebay, but they're not cheap.

MortalMonkey said:
Oh man, I was excited to see all these games at a local games shop. They were buy 2, get 1 free; and the best part is that they're mostly in perfect condition. There isn't a scratch on any of the disks!

IMG_2571.jpg

Nice! I'm looking for a copy of PE2 and VR Missions.

Jim

From a couple days ago:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Loved KZ2, and defniitely love KZ3. Most intense FPS I've played in quite a while.

crpav

MortalMonkey said:

IMG_2571.jpg

I'm jelly!

Yes Boss!

Yay for a four-day weekend! Some things waiting for me when I got back home.

Deadspace for PS3. The inclusion if extraction made the PS3 version an easy choice.

4fd7ed15.jpg

Arcade parts. Buttons are for my Madcatz 360 Blazblue stick to get rid of those nasty colored buttons.

36e571f0.jpg

G&W reprint from the buy/sell thread (thanks Lytflynt912!)

b4c79d74.jpg

Some GBA games for my Micros:

95384a12.jpg

Blazeblue sequel for 360.

8261b369.jpg

Madworld for Platinum fun:

304065f7.jpg

Top Bottom