• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Tiduz

Eurogaime
TJvSm.jpg

holland early release

fapfapfap

Already own it on PS1, but finally got round to buying the PSP version today. Also a bit of an elaborate ploy to hopefully get me to hurry up and preorder Tactics Ogre :p

DSC00232.jpg

Smokey said:
yeah i know..started working at my job in January and i've learned more in a few weeks then i can honestly say throughout much of my undergrad. Then again i'm doing something completely unrelated to what I majored in (but still in IT).

All that work just to get a piece of paper to get in the door :p

I guess you do all that work to prove you possess certain cognitive capacities.

Still, I've got a master's degree and have yet to be invited to a god-damn interview.

Yuripaw

Banned
I'm sure a lot of people are gonna be posting stuff like this today, so I might as well join the party :)
IMAG0061.jpg

I was worried they wouldn't give me my slime plushie, cuz we got 6 preorders, but only got 4 plushies. I told them though, since I'm the first one here picking it up, I should be entitled to the plushie.

bPod

^ Till this day I still regret selling both of my pairs.

Still on the hunt for one but I refuse to pay re-sellers prices

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Do gifts count as pick-ups? If so, I "picked-up" some things this Valentine's. Gifts from my lady!:

370916-HWQHVHH.jpg

New Buffalo brand wallet. My other was torn to hell. Very nice - looks sturdy!

and...

370914-DT939E3.jpg

Doujinshi!! :O (I've censored the covers of course).... They are: 'Nayamashi Qartetto 2' - by Tosh/Hikakuteki Simple na Panty, and 'Yummy!!!' - by Ishikei/NiseMIDIdoronokai. Complete with some Hello Kitty post-it notes too, haha.

Also - the book on the right is extraordinarily rare (less than 5,000 copies), full color too. I'm surprised she was able to find it, let alone purchase it.

:>

isny

napkin dispenser
Chasing Amy from boxing day sale in December for $5.00. The other two are from Amazon.co.uk =)

35m1tuc.jpg

MortalMonkey said:
They just re-released them. You can buy them at retail if you're lucky. I bought them at Foot Locker yesterday.

All the dollars I have spent on jordans over the years, never been able to snag a pair of foams...always miss releases :(

Awesome pickup

slider said:
Is that a new Twilight Singers release?? How did this sneak up on me!?

Any impressions?
Just came out today. Haven't had a full go at it yet (I will shortly). You can stream it from here. There was a vinyl release as well. Mine just came in from Amazon. Looking forward to seeing them on tour. Saw Dulli back in October and he was awesome (w/ guest appearance by Curley).

slider

ErnieMcCracken said:
Just came out today. Haven't had a full go at it yet (I will shortly). You can stream it from here. There was a vinyl release as well. Mine just came in from Amazon. Looking forward to seeing them on tour. Saw Dulli back in October and he was awesome (w/ guest appearance by Curley).

Awesome dude, thanks for the link. I'll get it regardless cos I'm a big fan (see my avatar from She Loves You). Just can't believe I didn't even know it was coming.

I saw them in London with Lanegan a few years. Was an awesome event.

LiK

Extollere said:
Do gifts count as pick-ups? If so, I "picked-up" some things this Valentine's. Gifts from my lady!:

http://sadpanda.us/images/370916-HWQHVHH.jpg

New Buffalo brand wallet. My other was torn to hell. Very nice - looks sturdy!

and...

[img]http://sadpanda.us/images/370914-DT939E3.jpg

Doujinshi!! :O (I've censored the covers of course).... They are: 'Nayamashi Qartetto 2' - by Tosh/Hikakuteki Simple na Panty, and 'Yummy!!!' - by Ishikei/NiseMIDIdoronokai. Complete with some Hello Kitty post-it notes too, haha.

Also - the book on the right is extraordinarily rare (less than 5,000 copies), full color too. I'm surprised she was able to find it, let alone purchase it.

:>[/QUOTE]

HELL YEA, Ishikei/NiseMIDIdoronoka is an awesome artist. His works are so damn dirty but the art is amazing. I kinda wish he would do mainstream stuff. He would be more well known. *thumbs up*

Extollere said:
Gotta love responses like that, good for a laugh or two.

Nice on the Summer Wars though!! Great flick.
Thank you for having a sense of humor. I can't wait to watch the movie sounds cool and the art looks amazing specificly the internet stuff.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
practice02 said:
Thank you for having a sense of humor. I can't wait to watch the movie sounds cool and the art looks amazing specificly the internet stuff.

It's awesome! For what it's worth, if you like Summer Wars, and you haven't already seen "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time", I'd recommend picking it up as well (same director and crew as Summer Wars). I remember the wife and I watched both films back to back, and we both preferred The Girl Who Leapt Through Time... but just barely. They are both great films, and they both have some incredible moments.

LiK

Extollere said:
It's awesome! For what it's worth, if you like Summer Wars, and you haven't already seen "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time", I'd recommend picking it up as well (same director and crew as Summer Wars). I remember the wife and I watched both films back to back, and we both preferred The Girl Who Leapt Through Time... but just barely. They are both great films, and they both have some incredible moments.

damn you...

I love those old school penny's. However, I wanted them in sixth grade.... This is in no way a disrespect, but what kind of pants/shorts is a grown ass man supposed to wear with those things?

I procrastinated on ordering the SE so on the way to the office stopped by K-Mart and the guy had one in the back. One other guy was their first but thank goodness he wanted the Xbox 360 version. I rarely go to K-Mart for games but they certainly earned a customer today. Plus the 8 1/2 x 11 Print is a pretty nice surprise.

mvc3-car1.jpg

HildyB

Gotta protect my eyeballs, 8 hours at work in front of a screen, then home for 8 more hours of gaming/tv :D Love these, feel less eye fatigue after a day or two of use.
5449307125_e8b6a4eb9f.jpg

Gunnar SheaDog

Top Bottom