• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Smokey said:
can you give some impressions on this car? no offense but i sat in it at the houston car show a couple of weeks ago and i couldn't really picture a guy driving it. i thought my corolla was small but that 1 series was small, especially the backseat. then again if it's just you i guess it really doesn't matter.

just to throw my two cents in if I may..I owned a 128i since 2008 when they first came out and just got it traded...best bmw I ever owned...it is like having a little BMW go kart and it gets great mpg...

if you are into the euro spec cars...this is the car to look at..
folks get up in arms about it being a "chick car" but it is far from it...
this is for someone who wants that naturally aspirated 3 series engine in a car 300lbs lighter...

199f82ebac1c4abb99a69c807829af1a_7.jpg

Got the itch for some new vinyl. Feels good.

WEGGLES

Zune HD 64GB

Finally can be done with iTunes.

Dead Space 2

Loving it so far. On chapter 6 already though. :s

And a couple records.

^^Really should've gotten that forever ago

...and now to start saving up for school! :)

Couple pickups to come in, soon. But aside from that... saving money.

(Don't quote me on that )

Recent pickups!
002.jpg

Resident evil 4 wii, Crisis Core, Valkyrie profile : lenneth, and not shown is a 8gig pro duo memory stick for my psp.

also getting hype for DA2
004.jpg

FOOTE

Waiting for a few things to come in still.

Growing the blu-ray collection a little bit.
e442e163.jpg

Couple of games.
400eceb2.jpg

Some protein bars and a new recovery drink for after workouts. The bars are great. The drink, however, tastes fucking disgusting, I have to deal with if of the next 30 days or so :/ shirt was free
e285048c.jpg

Extollere

Sucks at poetry

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
IOWNz.jpg

So super pumped about this pick up. Found it at Shopko, on sale, for $19. I never find the crazy deals that people can find at shopko, this is my first success story.

WEGGLES

Tashi0106 said:
What'd you drop on that 64gn Zune HD if you don't mind me asking. It's super sexy.
Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ES5GWW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Big Ass Ramp said:
You can only get the black 64GB ZHD directly from Microsoft.
It used to be that any 64GB Zune HDs could only be ordered through zuneoriginals.net

now, you can get the black one from retailers.
The other colours (purple, pink, green, blue, silver etc) are only available from MS direct, though.

Amory

Panasonic Viera GT25 42" ... I love it. :)

IMG_0550.jpg

Shaq jersey, and the ESPN 30 for 30 box set

IMG_0554.jpg

And new plates for my ride

IMG_0556.jpg

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
CaseyTappy said:
Death Smiles Get !

DSCF3644.jpg
Nice!!

The only problem is that it's far slower than the superior North American 360 release
lol?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
That does remind me that I need to buy the JP version of DS and get rid of this shitty US version.

Damn you, Casey!!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Chacranajxy said:
That does remind me that I need to buy the JP version of DS and get rid of this shitty US version.

Damn you, Casey!!
The upcoming PAL Rising Star Games release is apparently fixed... and in response, the US version is supposedly getting a patch to fix it. I'd wait n see how that turns out.

isny

napkin dispenser
AvidNobody said:
It's hard to tell, but is the CE PS3 box the same size a traditional PS3 case?

Thanks.

It looks like it's a blu ray sized Steelbook. (So yes, almost the same)

I finally bit now that the price is insanely low and I have so much store credit...

345h4at.jpg

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
WEGGLES said:
It used to be that any 64GB Zune HDs could only be ordered through zuneoriginals.net

now, you can get the black one from retailers.
The other colours (purple, pink, green, blue, silver etc) are only available from MS direct, though.

Oh, ok, that's nice. I misread the question anyway. I thought he asked where you got the ZHD, not for how much.

I think the black Zunes are a lot slicker than the silver ones.

WEGGLES

Big Ass Ramp said:
Oh, ok, that's nice. I misread the question anyway. I thought he asked where you got the ZHD, not for how much.

I think the black Zunes are a lot slicker than the silver ones.
For sure, esp since no matter the colour, certain elements would be black... it all looks better if it's all uniform.

Co worker gave me his 360, super nice of him. Picked up a few games for it and some other things, along with some Christmas Blu Rays I forgot to post. Also got LBP2 from Goozex finally, I was 13th in line I think.

photo-2-2.jpg

risk

Went to the Pokemon tour event
I got my Celebi and the free prizes (after getting stamps around the mall and spinning the wheel).. we got the charm, snivy stylus, and a set of patches. The Zekrom pin was from trying the demo.
BOQbfl.jpg

Bought these from the Pokemon Center
e16eSl.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
^ SO COOL!

I was just in Northern California on Thursday/Friday too :(

Sigh, I wish I'd known in advance.

Top Bottom