• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

ASilva

Neo Member
photofev1114148pm.jpg

Recent purchases. Can't resist all the damn deals and ebay.

Also received the Wheel Stand Pro I ordered. Couldn't be happier with it, much better than I would've expected

photofev1114112pm.jpg

2011 VW Tiguan
me and misses got his and hers...mine is white, she is rocking it in black
coming from a 128i..this is a nice peppy car and will be a great daily commuter
kaITDl.jpg

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
BrettWeir said:
So you're SLI'ing a Gigabyte 560 SOC with a 570?

:lol:

I wondered if someone would notice, no I'm not SLI'ing, not yet anyway, the Gigabyte 560 SOC was too noisy and crashing out of games at 80c, I think they are clocked too high tbh as I down clocked it and it was a solid as a rock but still too noisy so I returned it for the reference GTX 570, much better card and a lot quieter.

Another shipment of NES games has come in. Purchasing is all done, just waiting for the rest of the games to come. Not pictured is a copy of Zelda: A link to the Past.

1030262.jpg

Rubius

Rimshot said:
As it seems to have come up in discussion I just wanted to share how the launch day copy of the game looked like here in Sweden. :)

Edit: Sorry for the size :S
Protip:
1.Download Paint.net.
2.Put your image in the software
3.Image ->Resize -> By Percentage -> 30% -> "OK"
4.Save and it should be good to go. You can always play with the percentage to make it smaller or bigger as you need. It will make the file smaller and file size smaller also.

MGSFAN81

Neo Member
Havent posted here for a while. but these are the last few things i have bought. sorry about the quality of the pics. hopefully u can make out what games they are. the small case under cod black ops are xbox points.

XBOXSLIM.jpg

GAMES.jpg

BrettWeir

lowrider007 said:
:lol:

I wondered if someone would notice, no I'm not SLI'ing, not yet anyway, the Gigabyte 560 SOC was too noisy and crashing out of games at 80c, I think they are clocked too high tbh as I down clocked it and it was a solid as a rock but still too noisy so I returned it for the reference GTX 570, much better card and a lot quieter.
Ahhh. Thanks for the insight. I was about to pull the trigger on the Gigabyte SOC. Hearing that, glad I didn't. Back to the drawing board.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Got this a little over a month ago, but I didn't get around to taking a picture until now. And sorry for the bad picture quality. I cannot do much with the iphone camera.

img_0330.jpg

BMW 128i. I got this after finally getting rid of my shitty Grand Prix that was malfunctioning like no other. Pretty sure I'm never buying American again. Anyway, I fuckin' love this thing.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
CoachKevin said:
The biggest pain is having to buy batteries to replace the dead ones in Zelda 1, 2, Crystalis (never played before!), etc.
Are they actually dead? You know.. Most of the oldest battery backup games are still saving just fine! Randomly you find a dud, but it's not as prevalent as you might guess.

The only consistently dead battery is in Pokemons Gold/Silver, since they contained a 24 hr clock constantly wearing on the battery.

Yes Boss!

Gone all week for work but thank god there was at least something new in my mailbox for the weekend. Just about had a heart attack when I realized my J-360 was left on all week long. Still alive, thankfully.

1c8777e4.jpg

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Some H-Manga! My first time buying some, so it's a bit exciting, haha.
From the top left: Japanese Pre-Teen Suite, Tayu Tayu, and Shoujo Material.
iesUCu.jpg

h3ro

LiK said:

Is it wrong that at first glance, I thought this wow and the subsequent posts were regarding the Mahvel Limited Edition one post above?

HYPE is a crazy thing...

Carnby

_dementia said:
How well does Pandemonium hold up?

i literally took these pics after returning from the game store. i have yet to play either of these.

while i have played clock tower 1, i never got a chance to play part 2. i hear it's terrible. but i wanted to complete my clock tower collection.

Desi

InfiniteNine said:
i remember my first time...

Dante23

jaekwon15 said:
[IM]http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz212/jaekwon15/clock2.jpg[/IMG]

I remember that Clock Tower game, I believe that was the only horror game that got me scared shitless. I think I never completed that game because I couldn't hold my shit up and pass a goddamn creepy clown.

Smokey

Chacranajxy said:
Got this a little over a month ago, but I didn't get around to taking a picture until now. And sorry for the bad picture quality. I cannot do much with the iphone camera.

img_0330.jpg

BMW 128i. I got this after finally getting rid of my shitty Grand Prix that was malfunctioning like no other. Pretty sure I'm never buying American again. Anyway, I fuckin' love this thing.

can you give some impressions on this car? no offense but i sat in it at the houston car show a couple of weeks ago and i couldn't really picture a guy driving it. i thought my corolla was small but that 1 series was small, especially the backseat. then again if it's just you i guess it really doesn't matter.

but anyway congrats on the purchase. i've been looking at some bmws...but in the meantime still rockin a 2004 corolla :l

InfiniteNine said:
iesUCu.jpg

umm

nice pickups?

Carnby

InfiniteNine said:
iesUCu.jpg

Pick Up Thread has officially hijacked for the remainder of February.

BocoDragon said:
Are they actually dead? You know.. Most of the oldest battery backup games are still saving just fine! Randomly you find a dud, but it's not as prevalent as you might guess.

The only consistently dead battery is in Pokemons Gold/Silver, since they contained a 24 hr clock constantly wearing on the battery.

The two I have run into so far are the Zelda 1 and 2 carts I picked up. They won't hold a save at all. Just bought a couple batteries to be safe.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Meanwhile over in OT, members discuss which Disney characters they'd fap to.

At least ero manga was intended for it :p

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Smokey said:
can you give some impressions on this car? no offense but i sat in it at the houston car show a couple of weeks ago and i couldn't really picture a guy driving it. i thought my corolla was small but that 1 series was small, especially the backseat. then again if it's just you i guess it really doesn't matter.

It is definitely a smaller car than I'm used to... frankly, I just regard it as a two-seater. That said, I'm a pretty big dude (tall, not fat), and I was still able to fit four people in the car without an issue. It's maybe not a thrilling ride for the people sitting in the back, but it's surprisingly spacious in the drivers/passenger seats. Not sure which model of the car you saw, but this one is fine. And it's definitely got some power and controls like a champ.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
InfiniteNine said:
iesUCu.jpg

You son of a bitch....

Shoujo Material is amazing. The inner dust jacket man... that dust jacket.

/bludgeons you and takes the other two books.

*must...resist...buying...Urotan tankobons...*

Desi

BocoDragon said:
Meanwhile over in OT, members discuss which Disney characters they'd fap to.

At least ero manga was intended for it :p
is that thread still going on? I need to see if someone answered my Jasmine Disney TV commercial question...

Top Bottom