• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Yes Boss!

xero273 said:
The joybox pro works. I use my HRAP 2 SA on the wii to play TvC

Thank you for clearing that up!

Makes my HRAP 2 SA a dual-use stick. I''m pretty sure that it is the best off-the-shelf stick option for the Wii currently.

Joe211

DJmizuhara said:
What do I win? :D

21onbwp.jpg

25gq611.jpg

Blablurn said:
got my version last week :(

xybsh.jpg

street date are total BS

xero273

Joe211 said:
street date are total BS

Street fighter is going to be release in Japan this week, but some stores are already selling the game early. Don't know about KZ2, but someone in United Arab Emirates has it.

9jdmav.jpg

You get a lot for your money, cheap, lasts pretty long and I like the sweet/sour taste. I give the candy an 8/10.

Valkyria Chronicles has so far been a pleasant surprise. Haven't played it yet though. Just three days ago I was whining about how it was sold out everywhere, including Shopto.net where I pre-ordered it from, three days ago. Didn't expect to see this for another three weeks at least. Guess I got lucky through some sort of magic.

Now let's just see if they charged me in £ or €...
£, yes!

marwan

Banned
Yes Boss! said:
Please do. I'm curious about the quality.

(FIXED)

ask and you shall receive! :) these are some quick shots, i still haven't spent some time to get all fancy, but even though quick shots are extremely impressive!

click thumbnails for full 8mp size

Watchmen Portraits book:
IMG_0500.jpg

Watchmen Film Guide (contains many spoilers for the graphic novel & movie):
IMG_0501-1.jpg

Princess Bride DVD:
IMG_0502-1.jpg

Final Fantasy IV DS Soundtrack w/DVD:
IMG_0503.jpg

Muse - HAARP:
IMG_0504-1.jpg

VibratingDonkey said:
http://i42.tinypic.com/9jdmav.jpg
You get a lot for your money, cheap, lasts pretty long and I like the sweet/sour taste. I give the candy an 8/10.

£, yes![/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate on this "candy"?

nny

MarkMan said:
wogsy from Eurogamer forums was kind enough to send me 3 copies of EDGE where I had a 2 page interview in ;)

Thanks wogsy!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3449/3267793609_4cf15e84f7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ah, I was wondering if that was you )

Latest pick-ups:

[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/toofhairy/DSC04160.jpg

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Bitches don't know about my signed MadWorld poster!

madworld.jpg

Bitches don't know about my signed House of the Dead Overkill Collector's Edition!

hotd.jpg

Bitches don't know about my camera's broken flash!

AssassiN

got the wrong hit
McBacon said:
Bitches don't know about my signed MadWorld poster!

http://www.britishgaming.co.uk//wp-content/gaf/madworld.jpg

Bitches don't know about my signed House of the Dead Overkill Collector's Edition!

http://www.britishgaming.co.uk//wp-content/gaf/hotd.jpg

Bitches don't know about my camera's broken flash!

How'd you find the hands on time today?

I'd have loved to have gone but living at the top end of england makes it very hard (and waaaaaay expensive) to attend these things :(

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
AssassiN said:
How'd you find the hands on time today?

I'd have loved to have gone but living at the top end of england makes it very hard (and waaaaaay expensive) to attend these things :(

Thats a shame man, it was a lot of fun. Lots of friendly people, and lots of games. The guys from Headstrong were especially nice. I did some impressions in a seperate thread.

Rufus

I think he means to ask if the retail copy was bought in PAListan, or in the UAE. (Because of the PEGI rating, I guess)
That's the only interpretation that makes sense to me.

Yes Boss!

marwan said:
ask and you shall receive! :) these are some quick shots, i still haven't spent some time to get all fancy, but even though quick shots are extremely impressive!

Holy Shit! Amazing for a camera phone!!

marwan said:
My Nokia N85 broke, so i got the Samsung INNOV8, 8GB built-in, 8 megapixel (it beat a Canon 8mp digital cam lol), smile detect/stabilizer, GPS, VGA/30fps video recording, 2.8" screen, Symbian OS, Wifi, geotaging, DivX, Xvid, H.264. H.263 playback and a buncha more shit...

the 16GB version were sold out everywhere, so i got the 8GB, i have a 16GB memory card, so that gives me a total of 24GB at my disposal! :)

INNOV8-1-1.jpg

INNOV8-2.jpg

innov8-3.jpg

Awesome man!

On page 1 or 2, I posted just exactly the same phone, and I love it!

The photos are beautiful, only a tad too dark when made, imo. I love the video and audio quality and the design is just top notch. Best telephone I've every had.

brentech

IMG_1110.jpg

Ryu figure

IMG_1111.jpg

UFC 'Octagon' book. Received as a gift for anniversary. Along with next item:
IMG_1114.jpg

Upon seeing this hat in (i think) last month's thread, I had to get one. Luckily my girl found it for me.

IMG_1126.jpg

Just Received today along with:
IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

The new Mighty Mugg I got this month was the Captain America

Following are just misc items I got/received this month:
IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Gonna have a lot of pickups tomorrow while at the SF4 party... but here's what I got recently for now...

For my daughter...

3273819260_59d0b227a9.jpg

For me...

3272999909_fbab41739f.jpg

For my daughter again...

3272999617_f502c0494e.jpg

And the rest for me!

3273818978_df9088dd76.jpg
3273819050_135a98a1c3.jpg

3273818778_605d20cb3d.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
LiK said:
MM, what magazine is that and who's the babe on the cover?? i must know!

Its Jump something... I don't know/care... but her name is Yukie Kawamura...

She's rivaling my arcade stick collection lol.

sw26

CTandEdge.jpg

Had a quick look at the first 5 minutes or so of Chrono Trigger, and cannot wait to play it. Alas I've got higher priorities at the moment but I thought I may as well order it seeing as Play.com were mistakenly selling it for £15.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
3273657717_075859b509_b.jpg

Screw everything else, SF4 HAS ARRIVED!!! I haven't been this excited for a new game in years. Felt like a teenager again, impatiently waiting for the game to come. Couldn't sleep that well last night! :lol

Tenchu 4 PSP plays so much better than the Wii version does. Same game, translates great to the portable, and looks fantastic for the most part. It's just that the controls work incredibly better with a regular control scheme. Get this over the Wii version.

eXistor

Just got my Club Nintendo Zelda statue in. Mine is #653/3800
2hgu6xk.jpg

The box it came in, Frisky Dingo Season 2 (awesome as always) and Rogue Leaders (was on sale)
15egbq.jpg

Top Bottom