• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Captain N

I never owned one when they first came out so I am enjoying this bad boy!

xeye.jpg

JVC X'EYE

Genesis Game
Sonic The Hedgehog

Sega CD Games

Sewer Shark
Cliffhanger
3 Ninjas Kick Back Double Deal Hook
Flashback The Quest for Identity

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The lighting is closer to my old PC setup without the beanie bags and such.
3584cn4.jpg

Bought a flea collar and lease collar for my dogs. Oh yeah, I named them Guile and Lucky.
339kq3s.jpg

35hfiuq.jpg

Non-prescription glasses.
xqgylw.jpg

Early V-day present greek vase with flowers.
2v3smz8.jpg

Finally. I can play to the best of my ability. I got someone to pick it up for me. Said person thought it was a barbie controller since it has Ken on it. And she said there was one of an Asian barbie and some kind of Lion. :lol
1178eiq.jpg

Xabora

Captain N said:
JVC X'EYE

Genesis Game
Sonic The Hedgehog

Sega CD Games

Sewer Shark
Cliffhanger
Nice dude.
I've having a hell of a time trying to find a decent Sega CD Varient.
CDX is a pita due to price. X'eye is even worse. >_<
I don't want the original SEGA CD model due to it scratching discs.

marwan

Banned
Captain N said:

xeye.jpg

JVC X'EYE

Genesis Game
Sonic The Hedgehog

Sega CD Games

Sewer Shark
Cliffhanger

interesting. i'm assuming the X'EXE was only released in japan right? and were the Sega CD based system region locked?

Chorazin

MarkMan said:
Nice pics chorazin!

----

Nice podcast too... I'm listening to it right now... (thanks for the link)

http://earf.360arcadians.net/index.php?id=79 <<< podcast with review on TE stick;56 minutes in

Ha, I hope our "explicit" tag doesn't turn you off to the 'cast. It's mainly a cast for the people who go to forums.360arcadians.net and we have our own brand of humor, but I do try to make the reviews serious at least! LOL

S. L.

got a import capable ps2 (europe here)... since my us ps3 died and i need something to finish persona 4 on.
also got Ar tonelico 1 & 2

pict4994ehmm.jpg

also picked up a small boatload of manga... was so bored :|
pict49967g4r.jpg

Slappy967

Neo Member
marwan said:
interesting. i'm assuming the X'EXE was only released in japan right? and were the Sega CD based system region locked?

You assume incorrectly. The X-Eye was available in the US and I am exceedingly jealous as I have been trying to find an X'Eye or Sega CD 2 system that actually works for awhile now.

mug

Yeah pretty sure the SegaCD didn't have any copy protection either due to the enormous costs of CD Burners back in the day.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
marwan said:
Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates :)

we usually get games slightly ahead of U.S and europe :D

PAL version available ( leaked ) also in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia don't know about Bahrain and Qatar tho .

we rules ...shame about the freaking game piracy tho :(

I forgot all about the X'EYE. I saw a boxed one in a second hand game store a few years ago.

I guess picking it up probably would have been a good idea.

marwan said:

No, the X'Eye was released in the US, but very limited retailers had them. You maybe would stumble upon one in Best Buy or Circuit City if you just happen to be looking. I own two and I love the Unit.

DJ GT-S

Banned
So some days ago, a few minutes after my first post in this thread, I ran to the store to get DMP Fever

11r8ac2.jpg

and now I just picked up a little cig lighter led flashlight.

20j680l.jpg

marwan

Banned
My Nokia N85 broke, so i got the Samsung INNOV8, 8GB built-in, 8 megapixel (it beat a Canon 8mp digital cam lol), smile detect/stabilizer, GPS, VGA/30fps video recording, 2.8" screen, Symbian OS, Wifi, geotaging, DivX, Xvid, H.264. H.263 playback and a buncha more shit...

the 16GB version were sold out everywhere, so i got the 8GB, i have a 16GB memory card, so that gives me a total of 24GB at my disposal! :)

INNOV8-1-1.jpg

INNOV8-2.jpg

innov8-3.jpg

Manp

marwan said:
My Nokia N85 broke, so i got the Samsung INNOV8, 8GB built-in, 8 megapixel (it beat a Canon 8mp digital cam lol), smile detect/stabilizer, GPS, VGA/30fps video recording, 2.8" screen, Symbian OS, Wifi, geotaging, DivX, Xvid, H.264. H.263 playback and a buncha more shit...

the 16GB version were sold out everywhere, so i got the 8GB, i have a 16GB memory card, so that gives me a total of 24GB at my disposal! :)
a new phone, i'm not surprised at all :lol j/k man, you always have the best phones! :)

here are mine:

4rw2oi.jpg

Sasuke Drama Show... ehr i mean Naruto Ninja Storm is from January, Black Hawk Down and 300 from this week.

:)

marwan

Banned
Manp said:
a new phone, i'm not surprised at all :lol j/k man, you always have the best phones! :)

here are mine:

4rw2oi.jpg

Sasuke Drama Show... ehr i mean Naruto Ninja Storm is from January, Black Hawk Down and 300 from this week.

thanks man! :) i took some shots and the camera is beyond spectacular for a mobile! i'll be taking more shots and posting them here.

oh, and 300 happens to be one of my favorite movies ever!

Manp

marwan said:
thanks man! :) i took some shots and the camera is beyond spectacular for a mobile! i'll be taking more shots and posting them here.

i'm trying to buy all my favorite films on blu-ray, and 300 is definitely among them. with the two i just bought my collection now counts... 3 movies :lol

both movies look great btw.

Yes Boss!

marwan said:

Please do. I'm curious about the quality.

My latest pickup before the february onslaught begins this afternoon:

P1000075.jpg

Yes Boss!

AgentOtaku said:
What converter are you using?

I ordered a Cube Joybox Pro. Not sure if it will work or not as info was pretty hard to find on the web. Hasn't arrived yet so I don't know yet...might have been $10 wasted.

What do you use? I want to use the HRAP 2 on the Wii.

xero273

Yes Boss! said:
I ordered a Cube Joybox Pro. Not sure if it will work or not as info was pretty hard to find on the web. Hasn't arrived yet so I don't know yet...might have been $10 wasted.

What do you use? I want to use the HRAP 2 on the Wii.

The joybox pro works. I use my HRAP 2 SA on the wii to play TvC

Top Bottom