• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JAN. 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Goods + Your BEST of 2013!

skyz23

Neo Member
HKqlnYjl.jpg

bought some N64 games off a friend, but I only wanted to show u guys this..

New router and switch; finally full wi-fi signals throughout my home:

fEEbUaP.jpg

Titanfall Alpha:

XjCYvQR.jpg

TWC boosted all 50Mbps customers to 100Mbps free of charge due to Google Fiber competition:

Ubsgaf8.png

TWC boosted all 50Mbps customers to 100Mbps free of charge due to Google Fiber competition:

Ubsgaf8.png
[/QUOTE]

Im still waiting over here in the NYC area. I Wish Google Fiber would come here. I drop TWC quickly!

Artorias

Banned
Got myself a modded GBA from Rose Colored Gaming. I love it.

The screen is fantastic.

Wow, this is so beautiful. I'm absolutely getting one, but I can't decide between PurpleTurf and 2400. I'm leaning 2400 but I usually prefer colors that are easier to see through. I'm a sucker for translucent handhelds.

I can't believe they do NGPC. I have 4 already, but I never even thought about the possibility of a backlit one...WonderSwan as well. I have 2 SwanCrystals and a WSC but they make some really pretty two tone models.

The Watchman Collector's Edition. I bought it mainly for hardcover copy of the comic.

Wl0cR3Yl.jpg

The Simpson House LEGO set and free poster for the upcoming The LEGO Movie.

DCixvU3l.jpg

L57Pcdll.jpg

Fusion PS3 controller. I got it for $14.99 used from Amazon so I can co-op with my kids on Tales of Xillia, turn out the controller is actually pretty nice.

WcMYM3Rl.jpg

Star Wars Frames (50% off at B&N, plus membership coupon so at $65 it was more affordable). Beautiful books.

Z9WFFzql.jpg

VWKSZKwl.jpg

Forsete

I want ga-ga-go-go for TLoU. It is my GOTY after all. :p

So I bought the comic and the artbook. The comic was a bit so-so but I am glad to have it.
Artbook is very nice though.

Also a Lamy 2000 fountain pen, and some Pilot Tsuki-Yo (color: "moonlight") ink for it.

Sinthetic

Very expensive Xmas and New Year. Great start to the year with the TV, PS3 and Gurren Lagann Blu-ray Box.

Gurren Lagann & Macross Plus Blu-rays from Japan

gsu7oPO.jpg

fMrKJSn.jpg

Other Anime:

New Panasonic 50" ST60 aka the best TV I've ever seen.

pcscDM1.jpg

New PS3 Super Slim 250GB from Japan:

enO9ooU.jpg

A couple of games to play on it:

CzYOhgO.jpg

Here is the awesome Sleeping Dogs on the TV:

QJUT3UI.jpg

Shit load of Blu-rays from my Mrs:

3D:

Asian:

Animation:

Steelbooks:

Best Criterions of 2013:

Roald Dahl Book Collection:

YZc0JIb.jpg

Picked up a MacBook Air

13-inch : 128GB
Specifications
1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz
Intel HD Graphics 5000
4GB memory
128GB flash storage

KvPpvvI.jpg

5whL6le.jpg

Picked up a MacBook Air

13-inch : 128GB
Specifications
1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor
Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz
Intel HD Graphics 5000
4GB memory
128GB flash storage

Nice. Was toying with getting that model of MBA and then upping the RAM to 8GB but ended up getting the $1499 MBPR instead as the price point and weight difference wasn't as big of a point as I thought it'd be.

Drahcir

hqzuZDV.jpg

My first purchase of 2014 arrived in the mail a few days ago. It's a custom-ordered bracelet from The_Monk's fiancee! Absolutely love it. I requested a snake pendant and she found one I liked.

kizito

For this month, I haven't been buying a lot of things.
Gaming related, I only bought headphones :

Audio Technica ATH-WS55, fully satisfied with the sound quality. Wanted it for months to play on my handhelds, and it's fully efficient. It also goes well with my new Iphone 5S to listen to some music while running or working out.
I don't think I will buy some other stuff this month, but in February you can expect some heavy stuff :)

you like it?? I bought the 15" and really like it a lot. My 2009 macbook pro died on me and it was time to upgrade.

I love it, huge upgrade over my old Mac & the 13" is the perfect size for me.

I need to go get an external HDD so that I can keep my iTunes library off the main drive, as well as a sleeve for travel.

thenexus6

I would preferred the book hard back but its just so big, not really into reading on the kindle so it's something new for me..

Top Bottom