• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JAN. 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Goods + Your BEST of 2013!

eXistor

Might & Magix X: pretty cheap and some awesome extras:

NhTt1AW.jpg

Archer S4. Yes the mustache is removable :)

F1uOvZg.jpg

kiki kaikai and nightmare busters
3384578c.jpg

two new dreamcast controllers, which I was surprised how easy and cheap you can still buy them new for.
3384578b.jpg

starbomb album
3384466c.jpg

solid state chemistry textbook, hopefully the last textbook I'll have to buy
3384578d.jpg

glaurung

ppcdx9Hl.jpg

I've always wanted to play Viewtiful Joe. Pretty happy with today's haul.
What's with the bonkers rating info design on that Joe box?

Awesome haul though, I am still kicking myself for not grabbing Xeno series games when they were sitting on a local store shelf.

Yikes, 15 for Xenosaga 2. You couldn't give that away in the UK a few years ago, CeX sold it for £2.

Europe didn't get the first or third game either. Really dumb.

Galdius

I've found some games that I was looking for. My GB collection is growing but I think I've bought almost all of the "normal" games that I wanted, now the ones that I'm missing are more hard to find and expensive.

m1JnkJAl.jpg

jett

D-Member
I got a Sony KDL-42W655 TV a few weeks ago.
And also Ni No Kuni! :) Which I recently finished. Marvelous game, rekindled my love for JRPGs. The TV is nice enough, input lag is non-existent. It's not entirely scientific, but the "lag calibration" option in Guitar hero marks it at 0ms. Aw snap. Unfortunately its banding issues annoy me.

I've found some games that I was looking for. My GB collection is growing but I think I've bought almost all of the "normal" games that I wanted, now the ones that I'm missing are more hard to find and expensive.

m1JnkJAl.jpg

I recently found an mk1 &mk2 GB cart but when I select a game it just basically resets to the title menu. Do you think the cart is broken?

Gvaz

Banned
I got a Sony KDL-42W655 TV a few weeks ago.

And also Ni No Kuni! :) Which I recently finished. Marvelous game, rekindled my love for JRPGs. The TV is nice enough, input lag is non-existent. It's not entirely scientific, but the "lag calibration" option in Guitar hero marks it at 0ms. Aw snap. Unfortunately its banding issues annoy me.

You should play Xenoblade. Ninokuni is nice from the few hours i played but xenoblade is something else. (hint: emulate it on your pc)

ElRenoRaven

You know I don't normally do this but oh well.

This month was slow. I only bought a couple things this month. Needless to say I don't see myself buying much for the next six years now due to the purchase. LOL
I also bought BF4 for the Xbox one but since I've gone digital I can't exactly take a picture of that.

iuib1rC.jpg

Top Bottom