• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JAN. 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Goods + Your BEST of 2013!

BexlGj5CUAAYP46.jpg:large

Nothing but hyped for Sengoku Basara 4.

Rich!

I bought two photo hooks for 20p for my massive Secret of Mana poster.

Until I get a frame for it, I've hung sonic on it. YES, THIS IS THE BEST PICKUP ON THIS PAGE, PHOTO HOOKS ARE AMAZING

Until I get a frame for it, I've hung sonic on it. YES, THIS IS THE BEST PICKUP ON THIS PAGE, PHOTO HOOKS ARE AMAZING

tumblr_ll3bcoVZs91qg0rnuo1_500.jpg

"And I hear you asking: 'Well, who's gonna straighten out all these artistic abominations?' Your friends? A neighbor? Those fat cats at Washington? Good luck. Hey, you know, maybe no one'll notice! Maybe the problem will just fix itself..."

KiDdYoNe

6e0c221e85a811e38eb612980f850381_8.jpg

I just wanted to buy Resistance Trilogy, and ended up here. Found a really nice ebayer, which helped me a lot in finishing my PS3 collection. Still need a few tho

P.S. R3 has Battle: LA movie in box, never even knew these were released.

meppi

Well it certainly beats posting your socks!
If you zoom in and read the yellow sticker, you'd laugh because it reads "not to be sold seperately" ...meaning it's the three copies from the trilogy without the outer box :)

See unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15D4_oKJxew

Indeed, that's why I bought them like that. :)
Quite expensive as well.

Actually the same reason why I got the Killzone Trilogy even though I already had 2 and 3.

haikira

Budokai HD Collection (PS3) - Randomly got an urge to play something Dragonball, for a nice kick of nostalgia.
You're Next (BD) - Already bought this on the PSN store and watched it, as I was impatient. Decided to buy it again though, as I really don't like owning movies digitally. Especially while the PS4 only offers streaming, for movies you purchase. It's a pretty fun little film, which I can see popping up more than once during my halloween horror marathons.
img_3394edijv.jpg

Steam Games - Combination of games acquired in the Christmas sale, and also since.
untitled-1n4igh.jpg

D-e-f-

Banned
photo1_zps775e7c74.jpg

Clearance sale pickups, and grabbed DAY Z on steam.
dayz_zps98daa194.png

What's with those weird looking age ratings on FUSE and HotS? I've seen them printed on discs and region-wide box arts before. How are they different from the others? Different ratings board? Something from NZ specifically maybe? Really curious about this.

Blastoise

Banned
What's with those weird looking age ratings on FUSE and HotS? I've seen them printed on discs and region-wide box arts before. How are they different from the others? Different ratings board? Something from NZ specifically maybe? Really curious about this.

Fuse has the New Zealand rating on it, while the other games have the Australian rating on them.

haikira

How is Delver? I played a bunch of the free version, would I feel like I'm getting my money's worth?

I've only played a small amount of it it so far. In fact, most of what I've seen, was a friend trying it out when he was around at mine. It seems really nifty though and I'm glad I bought it. But I can't vouch for the amount of content or how it compares to the free version.

ShadyJ

Awesome pickup, I really like those Wii U cases more than what we get in NA.

After setting up the WiiU,linking my Nintendo accounts etc and playing NSMBU i can really say this machine is bloody great.

I really hope Nintendo can make more first party IP and give it a good showing.

Top Bottom