• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2009 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

2dhfs78.jpg

14kgx86.jpg

£1.98 for the MGS figures, nice deal (I didn't pay that much for Crackdown!)

Aurelius

jan09.jpg

Dead Space
GamesTM (I am Alive sounds promising)
Arcade Mania! (Great little book, love the tips from UFO Catcher Lady :lol )

Pick up Post is SLOW this month!

This was my most awesome pickup, maybe of this year, even though it's so early!

IMG_0013.jpg

I'm the best mang, I did it!

It's not that fancy, but I built it, and that makes it awesome! :D :D

Oh yeah, I also finally got this working right after a few months of having to return.. things.

IMG_0032.jpg

CoilShot said:
I never knew they did this. What do you just take a photograph to them and have them print it out or do you do it yourself?
Only certain walmarts have them so you have to make sure your local one has one. They have a certain machine that can do it and all stores are getting them slowly. You go to the photo kiosks they have and you put in your device that you have your pictures on or scan one in. And you like center it and edit or whatever. Then you choose if you want it in an hour or a few days, mine was ready in 30 minutes. Mine came out REALLY good, it was crisp and for making a custom poster it was hella cheap. Just realized which one Im making next that I should of done originally Megaman 9 box art. Thinking of printing out a few of that other posters HD custom art he has been making...

Kagami

A friend gifted me L4D so we could play together. My first actual game acquisition in a while. (And first experience with Steam.)
2u9j0c8.png

I suck horribly but co-op is fun. Kinda busy with work at the moment but hope to play more in a week or two.

Also, box o' stuff came in:
dfg6t4.jpg

HAOHMARU

Samsung LNS19450 19" TV for our bedroom and Angel season 1-5. I also picked up some PS2 GH: Killzone, Lego Star Wars II, and Black. Akuma wanted to investigate so I took a picture of him too.

2cxvmmc.jpg
2b9x54.jpg

Kagami

LiK said:
where are those calenders from?
Winter Comic Market. Friend picked 'em up for me along with some other stuff he hasn't sent yet.
Left one is from an illustrator duo called Sukapon-Do; haven't heard of them before but apparently they do pro work. My friend snagged it for me 'cause a couple of the pages are Macross F.
Right one is my usual Aya Kadoi calendar that I get each year. The camera flash wansn't intentional but it's probably just as well

LiK

Kagami said:
Winter Comic Market. Friend picked 'em up for me along with some other stuff he hasn't sent yet.
Left one is from an illustrator duo called Sukapon-Do; haven't heard of them before but apparently they do pro work. My friend snagged it for me 'cause a couple of the pages are Macross F.
Right one is my usual Aya Kadoi calendar that I get each year. The camera flash wansn't intentional but it's probably just as well

oh, interesting. thanks for the info. very cute.

LiK

more arrivals

White Knight Chronicles preorder bonus OST~ :) got a second copy of P3 FES so i can get a another copy of the artbook.

p3wkcost.jpg

Famitsu Wave and 120GB HDD.

famitsu120gb.jpg

2ppkitd.jpg

Best Buy Preorder

Demo is out next week:D

You can't see it, but the * next to demo says "while supplies last." I sure hope they don't run out of downloadable demos!

JEKKI

whooo! the tamale lady came to my work today!!

9ifvix.jpg

6 for $6!! I got 3 chickens and 3 beefs.

vrzcrq.jpg

fe3zfl.jpg

hella small for a buck a piece... but theyre HELLA good!!

very basic btw, the tamale I ate last week had everything in it: beans, rice, random veggies, everything.

I didnt like it... I like it simple, as long as they can execute it well and delicious... and they did!!!

I ate 4 and saved 2 for tomorrow!

I also got a nice weekend pickup:

db13t.gif

Thrilltacular

Neo Member
Crappy cell-phone pictures incoming. Had a bunch of stuff waiting for me from Amazon and eBay. Got most of the games on the cheap. Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Ninety Nine Nights, Oblivion GOTY, Bullet Witch, Crackdown, Dead Rising, Trauma Center: New Blood, EDF2017, Metal Slug 7, Wartech, Tomb Raider Underworld, Fallout 3.
0108092225-1.jpg

Now sold out, glad I got them while I could! Just have to hang them up this weekend. And a few other things.
0108092015-1.jpg
0108092232-1.jpg
0108092233-1.jpg

This month's pick ups so far are a glass coffee table set, Hori EX2, Persona 4, Canon IS 880 and a Motorola H15

And not really a purchase...but a pick up from my visit to New York City...my old Saturn Stuff...

I'm thinking about getting a 20" SDTV to play my old systems so they don't look like arse.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Thrilltacular said:
Now sold out, glad I got them while I could! Just have to hang them up this weekend. And a few other things.
0108092015-1.jpg

damn, I didn't even know they were selling them. hopefully they are back in stock soon.

LiK

purg3 said:
damn, I didn't even know they were selling them. hopefully they are back in stock soon.

ah, i didn't know either. but they restocked a lot of other stuff so i have hope

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Jekki. I can make a phone call to your boss and be like "He promised to take me out and stuff. It's our anniversary."

Thrilltacular

Neo Member
LiK said:
ah, i didn't know either. but they restocked a lot of other stuff so i have hope
They finally restocked on the plush companion cube, so I'm sure they'll have these soon. Getting all four as a set gives you a very nice discount.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lifeonmars? said:
P1053692.jpg

Best pick up so far! Beauty of a wah and it sounds amazing. Hate to say it, but I've been abusing it quite a bit since I bought it. Not every song needs wah.

My bro has that one. Pretty unbelievable.

Jordan Low tops...23's
23jordans.jpg

95 Air Max
95airmax.jpg

Dead Rising
deadrising.jpg

Orange Box
Orangebox.jpg

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
banjo.jpg

Pro Eli Manning Jersey
elijersey.jpg

tamales are excellent.. I wants some now!

Nice comic strip, btw. It must be tough having a giant snake/brontosaurus/tremors monster for a boss.

Those L4D posters.. wow. I might need those. I have the Team Fortress 2 ones up already.

LiK

SlaughterX said:
Just got this in the mail a few mins ago...

It came unexpectantly, had to be from that GFWL contest I entered.

whoa, nice. time to beat someone up with it. ;)

TommyT

LiK said:
whoa, nice. time to beat someone up with it. ;)

After the 6 yr old that "learned how to drive from GTA", beating the shit out of someone with a Rockstar bat with GTA IV on it is JUST what we need! :lol :lol

LiK

TommyT said:
After the 6 yr old that "learned how to drive from GTA", beating the shit out of someone with a Rockstar bat with GTA IV on it is JUST what we need! :lol :lol

Breaking News! GAF user SlaughterX lives up to his name! ;)

Top Bottom