• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JANUARY 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiffy38

VOOK said:
This arrived from Nintendo, was suprised.

2e52hpl.jpg
How is it possible to have a sequel to a game called endless ocean?

isny

napkin dispenser
Just finished unpacking from my trip to LA last week, I left this out of my last post.

(THIS is really my best pickup from my trip, lol)

peeweeshirt1.jpg

peeweeshirt2.jpg

First ever post to the pickup thread :). It's always been my favorite thread to look at here, so I'm glad I finally get to participate.

pickups004-1.jpg

Aegis and Kagami Figmas

pickups006.jpg

Gundam Vs. Gundam Next Plus - Asian version

Sora_N

amishpriest99 said:
First ever post to the pickup thread :). It's always been my favorite thread to look at here, so I'm glad I finally get to participate.

pickups004-1.jpg

Aegis and Kagami Figmas

pickups006.jpg

Gundam Vs. Gundam Next Plus - Asian version

Coincidentally I bought the EXACT same figmas in December in the same order. :lol Both are great imo.

Sora_N

Tranced Shadow said:
Air: The Motion Picture (Been told it's better than the series, <3 Key stuff)

Personally I loved the TV series more, and hated the movie. Maybe just my opinion though...

MakgSnake said:
So Can i post picture of stuff I bought in the last couple of months!?
Ah I saw your post on the last page and forgot to reply. Yeah it's ok to do it. A lot of people in this thread do it because I don't post every month. Since you're a junior and didn't even have a chance to post until now, I'm sure no one will be mad if you do.

MakgSnake

Banned
sonicspear64 said:
Ah I saw your post on the last page and forgot to reply. Yeah it's ok to do it. A lot of people in this thread do it because I don't post every month. Since you're a junior and didn't even have a chance to post until now, I'm sure no one will be mad if you do.

Thanks Sonic! :)

Very soon, I shall return with my goodies! :D

Panzon

jkymiu.jpg

Nintendo Dsi (Black)
Nintendo Dsi starter kit
Pokemon Platinum
Ipod touch (8GB)
Ipod touch case & screen protector (black/suade)
:D :D

Alucrid

Banned
IMG_0251.jpg

Waiting on my preamp before I play it.
IMG_0252.jpg

Threadless shirt with UV ink, the purple/blue color of the chesshire cat appear.
IMG_0258.jpg

Awesome, awesome book.

Just a few of my pick ups this month, a bunch of stuff arrives tomorrow. I'm sure you can guess what one of them will be. :lol

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Kmart comes through.

4305603484_31122cc0f5.jpg

They also had Mass Effect 2 and No More Heroes 2, but the computer wouldn't ring those up.

MakgSnake

Banned
All these things I got in the last 2 months. Most of em on Boxing Day. And the T.V , like 2 weeks ago! Computer, a month ago!

2vmul9v.jpg

35mnuk7.jpg

2n8zep2.jpg

s6h9vk.jpg

2n9fjwj.jpg

2me078.jpg

Morpheus is what I got recently.
flkh8l.jpg

Need more of these. I am hooked on Justice Series

264198y.jpg

Finally a "kinda" high end pc ... at least for me.

6r11l4.jpg

Got the Fallout CE for $35.99 CAD. :)

2ngvhpw.jpg

2uivrs0.jpg

29uycsj.jpg

All those Blu Rays because of this Samsung 40inch 120Hz LCD. :)

Lard

Banned
I bought Tekken 6 - I used a stock photo because I couldn't get a good photo of the real copy without the flash mucking it up. :(

Best I could get

DSC01600.jpg

kn1ves24

This is my first pickup thread and I'm sorry to say its rather weak. Just a few games off of steam. I'm sure Feb. and March will be much better.
jan-2010-pickup.png

Sora_N

-PXG- said:
Is that version of FF-XIII in English?

Nope it's the "Hong Kong" version I believe, which is the exact same as the Japanese version with a separate sheet in Chinese inside the instruction book. Friend helped me grab it when he went to HK last month.

MakgSnake

Banned
AgentOtaku said:
Thanks for posting the MGS figure pics!
I had them on my wish list but wanted to see them up close...
You're most welcome. They really are amazing! I randomly saw them at the mall and bought all 5 (series 2) right away. :) Cause they are really hard to find later on (except for ebay) Just one thing, they all have non-movable parts. But the pose they come in are awesome anyways. :D

Celcius

°Temp. member
Sony STR-K740P receiver:
(edit: the screen isn't cracked, that's just the reflection of the light)

receiver.jpg

Game Informer Issue #200 + random audio wires:

magwires.jpg

MakgSnake said:
Where could I get that issue from!??? Is that the HALO: REACH issue!? .. Or which month? Want it so bad!
That's the December issue, Reach is in the February issue. I think the only way to get #200 now is to check gameinformer.com.

MakgSnake

Banned
AwesomeSyrup said:
That's the December issue, Reach is in the February issue. I think the only way to get #200 now is to check gameinformer.com.

REALLY? Thats December Issue!? How could I have missed it!? I hate that fact GameStop is the only place you can get this MAG now. BLUKH! And they are usually sold out and all.

I missed the EPIC MICKEY Issue and this 200th issue!

Thanks for the info though. I guess I would have to grab it from gameinformer.com

Simply the BEST mag EVER!

celcius said:
Sony STR-K740P receiver:
(edit: the screen isn't cracked, that's just the reflection of the light)

receiver.jpg

I have the same and it's good....not great but good.
Just make sure you don't put anything else on top of it. This fucker gets hot as hell and fried my satellite reciever over night :(

and the remote is a BITCH to clean

My first time posting. I have been on here for a long, long. LONG time, but just never added anything to this thread. Had to because my girlfriend surprised me with UP on blu-ray for our 1 year anniversary, and I picked up the other two tonight with my leftover gift cards.:D

January26thpickups.jpg

I don't care what ANYONE says, the Saw series is fun to watch. Plus this one came with Saw 1 on blu-ray for free! :D

DeVeAn

botkiller said:
Been a while, lots of new stuff:
20100126-xqad6fud71cju3ery5kwiyb6rs.jpg

New apartment!

Can you see the text in game while playing games that far from the TV? I ask because watching movies from that distance is great but, when I play games the text is kind of blurry. Of course I could just need stronger glasses.

HUELEN10 said:
287on53.png

8a01a518.jpg

I've been looking for this since 2003. Holy shit it's amazing.

Oh I'm an idiot, I remember when those were freely avaialble in stores like Wal-Mart next to the player's guides. They also released a Zelda LTTP comic book style book in the same way.

Why oh why did I buy almost every Player's Guide of the N64 era but NOT those?
How much do they fetch on Ebay on average?

S. L.

DeVeAn said:
Can you see the text in game while playing games that far from the TV? I ask because watching movies from that distance is great but, when I play games the text is kind of blurry. Of course I could just need stronger glasses.
you definitely need stronger glasses :lol

-PXG-

Sometimes I wish I still collected shit. I love seeing the "man caves" and "geek rooms". Some hate, but I love 'em. Keep posting the things you love and what makes you happy, guys. :_)

KingHenrik30 said:
Listening to some tunes while play DS? sounds like heaven

Hey, the music in Pokemon D/P/P isn't that bad.

Majine said:
Surprised to not see more Mass Effects, Inpending invasion?

Most stores that sell games in the US haven't opened yet, West or East coast. Expect a flood in a few hours.

DeVeAn said:

One thing I found is that all the "recommended viewing range" suggestions are more geared towards movie watching. For watching TV/movies, you really don't need to read much or see any minute detail.
For games though, I have to sit pretty close to my 40" HDTV to see "everything", and my vision is fine. If I sat from a distance like that in the picture, I wouldn't be able to see all the things going on as clearly/read text as well.
Hope I'm not the only one.

-PXG- said:
In a few hours, expect to see Mass Effect 2, MAG, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and No More Heroes 2.

You're damn right sir

241qcep.jpg

I was the only person that picked up both or either midnight at work :( . Surprised I was able to come across a wii LAN adapter for smooth online ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom