• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

bhhawks78

Banned
30$ thank you craigslist :D After all the hate this game got i already like it much more than infamous despite the lulz similarities in the god awful stories.

IMAG0061.jpg

grap3fruitman said:
Got this on sale from Buy.com. I dunno if I like how loose it is but I haven't tested it in any games yet... I should get on that.

IMG_3847.jpg
Tried it out in DOA4 and I hate it. >=(

Loose dpad, loose buttons, diagonals are ever harder to hit than with the standard 360 controller. Fuck me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
grap3fruitman said:

Loose dpad, loose buttons, diagonals are ever harder to hit than with the standard 360 controller. Fuck me.

It's not really meant for 3d fighters. I think anybody would be crazy to use that thing over the 360 pad for 3d fighters.

Anso

Kadey said:
It's not really meant for 3d fighters. I think anybody would be crazy to use that thing over the 360 pad for 3d fighters.

Yeah, I've got one and it's golden for Garou, KoF '98 and SFIV. Not very fun for 3d titles.

HUELEN10

grap3fruitman said:

I modded the contacts on mine. Diagonals are smooth as butter!

Kadey said:
DOA's not a 3D fighter. It's on a 2D plane if that makes any sense. Your characters move around but there's so much tracking that it's really a 2D game.

woodsey1982 said:
F*****k!! 2 Many DJ's are awesome!!!! Might have to get myself a ticket..

I've just sent you a drunken text, whoops! :p But yeah, you should definitely get yourself a ticket, plenty left and will be a great nite! :D

YagizY

OverHeat said:
Bought my home theater system
23vew3s.jpg

Really nice setup. I like that the wall behind the TV is brick. That makes it look even better.

BTW Whatever that guy on TV is doing it looks very phallic.

Anso

YagizY said:
Really nice setup. I like that the wall behind the TV is brick. That makes it look even better.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought of penises.

YagizY said:

Yea...ditto...great setup...the bose, though overpriced, do add well into the setup

enewtabie

Damn you Garnett Lee..
oh and had to get a replace lip for my rear bumper(unless you know about subys you won't know what I'm talking about)..crap is still expensive. Got hit by two cars in traffic and all it did was tear up my lip..Lucky

001-3.jpg

015-1.jpg

013.jpg

UNDERSTAR

Banned
enewtabie said:
Damn you Garnett Lee..
oh and had to get a replace lip for my rear bumper(unless you know about subys you won't know what I'm talking about)..crap is still expensive. Got hit by two cars in traffic and all it did was tear up my lip..Lucky

013.jpg
You have a nice car my friend but sorry to hear bout your accident.

enewtabie

UNDERSTAR said:
You have a nice car my friend but sorry to hear bout your accident.

It's ok for a 7yr old car..It's paid off and that's what matters. The bad part was the guy that hit the car that hit me told the cops his old insurance info. He had just switched companies(guess cause he couldn't pay) and I had to track him down.

kylej

Banned
enewtabie said:
It's ok for a 7yr old car..It's paid off and that's what matters. The bad part was the guy that hit the car that hit me told the cops his old insurance info. He had just switched companies(guess cause he couldn't pay) and I had to track him down.

the old bug eyes are still the prettiest gen Imprezas. nice to see a respectable size tip on that axle back :)

my scoob. 08 xt sports edition (well, not my photo because my camera blows)
64137DSC_0413copy.jpg

fun thing. I'll buy one of the next generation STis whenever they come out in a few years. until I settle down this thing is serving its purpose of moving stuff and transporting groceries

Absinthe

enewtabie said:

Nice ride! I have an 06, preceded by my 99 rs. Love em, such great cars.

KillerAJD

Since I wasn't let in till yesterday, here is most of the stuff I bought last month.
5vn974.jpg

Not pictured is the mobo.
Specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33 GHZ
GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P
HD 4870 1GB
4GB OCZ DDR2 800
Antec 300 Mid Tower
OCZ ModXStream Pro 500w PSU

Should have gotten a different processor, but didn't have the extra cash, it was my first build, and I was impatient, lol. Plays everything I throw at it fine though, and working with Max is a dream now.

I wish Coke would do a Guitar Hero promotion or something, I like the idea of free Rock Star songs, and possibly games, but I do not like the taste of Pepsi. :(

SlaughterX said:
I wish Coke would do a Guitar Hero promotion or something, I like the idea of free Rock Star songs, and possibly games, but I do not like the taste of Pepsi. :(
You could also just get them from friends/family. Or even buy the caps off ebay.

Rimshot

Can someone help me get PS3 Limited Edition of BlazBlue (US Version). I can not find a place online anywhere who has it and ships to Sweden :/

elohel

OnkelC said:
Before:
[IMGhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/OnkelC/P1040756Large.jpg[/IMG]
Pio PDP-434HDE from 2004, to be replaced with:

WIP:
[IMGhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/OnkelC/P1040752Large.jpg[/IMG]
[IMGhttp://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/OnkelC/P1040754Large.jpg[/IMG]

Samsung LE-55A959

wait the LED tvs are better than a pioneer plasma? or is that one not a plasma?

plasmanoplasma?

i still thought pioneer plasma was better no?

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
The Samsung is a 1080p/24 machine, the Pioneer is a 720p set.
Samsung has 55" while the Pioneer is 43".
The Samsung rates among the best LCDs currently on the market and I wanted to try LED LCD with the local dimming tech out.
The Pioneer is still an impressive piece of kit and will serve me well as the new bedroom TV.

elohel

OnkelC said:
The Samsung is a 1080p/24 machine, the Pioneer is a 720p set.
Samsung has 55" while the Pioneer is 43".
The Samsung rates among the best LCDs currently on the market and I wanted to try LED LCD with the local dimming tech out.
The Pioneer is still an impressive piece of kit and will serve me well as the new bedroom TV.

ahh kk cool

Top Bottom