• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Anso

Shogun PaiN said:
I got the soundtrack in its own case containing 6 art cards but no fancy box :(

Ive been had!

Seems I was the one who was wrong after researching.. At least according to amazon. I was pretty sure there was a box D: Ah well, I'm buying the DDS1&2 soundtrack integral later anyway... still jealous though!

OverHeat

« generous god »
dw3r5s.jpg

edeo

I'm going to be moving and doing some decorating in my new home.

Where are the best places to get video-game themed paintings? I'm a first time home-buyer so I want to get something that really looks great.

Began the daunting task of getting caught up with the Wheel of Time series. Doubt I'll be done by the time volume 12 is released.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

And a desk for my wife. Lugged the thing all the way up to my 3rd floor apt to discover the last two pieces in the boxes were broken. So I take the whole thing back to Office Depot, where they give me a new one, and inform me that I could have just brought in the broken pieces and they would have gut one of the other boxes. Great. So I get the 2nd desk home; broken. Should have opened the thing up at the store, right? Anywho, take the broken pieces back. They gut all their other boxes. All of the others are broken as well. So I call the manufacturer who informs me that they're out of those particular parts. I ended up going to another store a few miles away and getting the pieces I needed. All in all it looks pretty spiffy. And the wife loves it to boot.

Drame

Kai Ozu said:
It looks super sharp, but it has some slowdown issues when more than 3 characters are on screen. But it's still a really cute little rpg.

All right, thanks for the info. Been debating to import, or not to import for a while.

Maybe after next paycheck!

Helmholtz

DSCN1210.jpg

Card seems to be okay, still need to upgrade my processor. I've barely scratched the surface of the book but I've heard good things.

JiliK

First up, some DVDs. I picked up some really nice bargains in the CD Wow sale last month. Everything besides Pushing Daisies S2 comes to about €21.

dvd1_070809.jpg

DoReMi Fantasy for the VC.

doremi.jpg

A pair of Steam purchases.

steam_0708.png

Some music downloads from 7digital. The Crowded House, Kaiser Chiefs and Portishead albums were on sale for £3.

7digital_0708.png

Trains, Boats and Planes by The Frank & Walters

frnk.png

And finally, a bunch of CDs.

cd_070809.jpg

SniperWolf: That looks like stock photography that came packaged with the frame. There's a brand label on the picture in the upper left.

Now explain the mysterious stain in your pic!

ngower

Sorry about the terrible quality, intended on getting a new camera today (payday) but the hard drive pooped the bed so I had to pick up a Western Digital 250GB/5400RPM hard drive and some CORSAIR 2GB RAM for my 2-year old MacBook. Not pictured as I don't have them. Also not pictured, but in my possession, is Mad Men Season Two on Blu Ray. I figured I'd save you guys the terrible iPhone pictures:D

3730848778_266282c923_b.jpg

The Healthy College Cookbook
Monocle Volume 03 Issue 25 (July/August 09)
FourFourTwo July 09
The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett

3730848714_6af4ebc553_b.jpg

Far left and right shirts are the Trees line by Urban Outfitters, middle is a pullover sweater from Levis, pants off into the right are Levis as well, and shirt is a band tee for the Pixies.

bonesmccoy said:
SniperWolf: That looks like stock photography that came packaged with the frame. There's a brand label on the picture in the upper left.

Now explain the mysterious stain in your pic!
that is not my pic

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Ah, nothing says good times like stock photos. Those people look so happy that their career is taking off; perhaps they'll move on to a JCPenny's catalog one day.

kozmo7 said:
Ah, nothing says good times like stock photos. Those people look so happy that their career is taking off; perhaps they'll move on to a JCPenny's catalog one day.

The bottom left photo looks like he's trying to make off with the boy.

ngower said:
Sorry about the terrible quality, intended on getting a new camera today (payday) but the hard drive pooped the bed so I had to pick up a Western Digital 250GB/5400RPM hard drive and some CORSAIR 2GB RAM for my 2-year old MacBook. Not pictured as I don't have them. Also not pictured, but in my possession, is Mad Men Season Two on Blu Ray. I figured I'd save you guys the terrible iPhone pictures:D

3730848778_266282c923_b.jpg

The Healthy College Cookbook
Monocle Volume 03 Issue 25 (July/August 09)
FourFourTwo July 09
The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett

3730848714_6af4ebc553_b.jpg

Far left and right shirts are the Trees line by Urban Outfitters, middle is a pullover sweater from Levis, pants off into the right are Levis as well, and shirt is a band tee for the Pixies.

you bought feet ?

Kukuk

Banned
First pick-up post. :D

Got my new headphones, Sony MDR-XB700's.

Came with a swanky faux leather bag. :lol
hp1w.jpg

hp2i.jpg

Also, this picture has a CD behind the ear piece to show how freaking big these things are. :D

Shiv47

Woo, I can finally post in this thread. First one is from June, but I wanted to share it anyway.
DSC03616.jpg

New magazines in the mail, and a couple new books...
DSC03618.jpg

New DW6E, Dr Who DVD, and Evangelion movie Blu-ray.
DSC03623.jpg

And some new Kamen Rider CDs and the new Eva movie soundtrack.
DSC03620.jpg

anothercoder.jpg

Another Code R! Sorry, just couldn't wait for NoA to announce it. The game reminds me of Disaster since it probably won't be released here. Thanks ethelred =D

Also, today is my 20th birthday, and an online friend Kolma sent me Pulseman on the Virtual Console! =D

Roxas

PSP, wise from your grave!

Photo0874.jpg

7 great games

- Twisted Metal : Head On
- Everybody's Golf 2
- Silent Hill: Origins
- Space Invaders Extreme
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- God of War: Chains of Olympus
- Daxter

Top Bottom