• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

AllGamer

RocknRolla Blu-Ray Steelbook :)

RocknRolla.jpg

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
heh, and i thought i'd be a lone soul at the (redone) Alien Soldier party. (sold, rebought)

pictures later, a brutal month this month, still waiting for some stuff. But Slapfight, Magic Girl, Rendering Ranger, and some others came into the dcharlie house (some return buys some not)

and only one physical next gen game :O (retrokick is kicking my retro)

Phatcorns

FooFighter said:
Shitty iPhone, but this is my new baby:

Roland TD-9KX
LeccyDrums.jpg

Hacha in the morning, that boy is nice! I love the feel of those roland's compared to the practice pad feel of my dtxplorer. Nothing beats the real thing though, and when I move back home in September, I'm gonna be rocking out on a real drum kit once again.

This your first drum kit or are you a seasoned pro?

JP Xbox 360 Arcade with Mamoru-kun, Otomedius G, DoDonPachi DOJ Black Label EX & DeathSmiles, plus I picked up a JP points card and downloaded the DeathSmiles Mega Black Label add-on;

Photo0502.jpg

Currently addicted to DeathSmiles, and taking the oppertunity to play some XBLA titles I missed since my last 360 (Dishwasher, Worms 2, Monkey Island SE etc).

zmet

WhiteAce said:
heh, and i thought i'd be a lone soul at the (redone) Alien Soldier party. (sold, rebought)

pictures later, a brutal month this month, still waiting for some stuff. But Slapfight, Magic Girl, Rendering Ranger, and some others came into the dcharlie house (some return buys some not)

and only one physical next gen game :O (retrokick is kicking my retro)
Gotta find me a copy of Slap Fight (for Yuzo's music mostly), but I was wondering how much does it goes for these days? I know it's one of those Tengen/Toaplan carts released on the Mega Drive with a small production run, so I know the price is gonna be over $100. Still...

Bootaaay said:
JP Xbox 360 Arcade with Mamoru-kun, Otomedius G, DoDonPachi DOJ Black Label EX & DeathSmiles, plus I picked up a JP points card and downloaded the DeathSmiles Mega Black Label add-on;

Photo0502.jpg

Currently addicted to DeathSmiles, and taking the oppertunity to play some XBLA titles I missed since my last 360 (Dishwasher, Worms 2, Monkey Island SE etc).

Ergh.. Why must Death Smiles import be so expensive >.<

manofmandango said:
Ergh.. Why must Death Smiles import be so expensive >.<

Yeah, it sucks that all 360 games aren't region free - getting that lot pretty much wiped me out for the month (got hit with a freaking import charge too), but I see it as an investment for the future; with Ketsui, Espgaluda II and Mushi-Futari on the way I really couldn't resist.

Bootaaay said:
Yeah, it sucks that all 360 games aren't region free - getting that lot pretty much wiped me out for the month (got hit with a freaking import charge too), but I see it as an investment for the future; with Ketsui, Espgaluda II and Mushi-Futari on the way I really couldn't resist.

It's a cool pick up man :) Shooters are expensive enough, just don't get into Idolmaster/ADV games or you're screwed like me :p

LiK

Bootaaay said:

Photo0502.jpg

gawd! i wish i was you right now...

Amory

what the hell is Nike +iPod? a damn step counter? :\

You put the thing in your shoe, and a lady's voice cuts in on your music every once in a while and tells you how far you've gone, your pace, etc.

marwan

Banned
got this bad boy, Samsung Omnia HD, capacitive touch screen symbian phone, huge 3.7" AMOLED wide screen, HD 720p video recording, 8 megapixel camera, 16GB built-in, GPS, digital compass, wifi, bluetooth...it's also crazy fast, the CPU runs at 600mhz compared to other symbian phones that only manage 400mhz.

omnia.jpg

yankee666

neoism said:
Man why can't Us DS cases be clear! Pal cases look soo much better!

Yeah clear cases ar so much better, too bad for german usesr that have to live with those huge ugly parental control advisor, i mean why is has to be so HUGE, it practically 30% of the cover.

Ecto311

Jago said:
Some clothes:

I was going to comment on how I have never met anyone that buys clothes with holes and fuct up parts in them already but then I scroll down and see the same person is drinking miller. No explanation necessary.

Jago

Neo Member
Ecto311 said:
I was going to comment on how I have never met anyone that buys clothes with holes and fuct up parts in them already but then I scroll down and see the same person is drinking miller. No explanation necessary.

It's called being trendy my friend.

Btw, have you read the op?
Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

kylej

Banned
Beq said:
Some mail came today...

Very nice. The new D2 is out but I can't decide whether I want to pick it up for some light usage or not. I'm sure those are fun as hell to listen to, Denon's always have great bass.

Ecto311

Jago said:
It's called being trendy my friend.

Btw, have you read the op?
Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Just givin you a hard time Junior. Man trendy people are uptight.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Bootaaay said:

Photo0502.jpg

You have my favorite pick up of the month. All 4 being fantastic choices. I only own Death Smiles myself, with no JPN 360 yet. =[

DeepFriedMuppet said:
pickup01.jpg

Ratchet & Clank was cheaper than the download version and I got a nice box!

Hey, where did you find a copy? I've been looking for one, but the lowest I could find one was for 30$.

Also, July pick up will be restricted to this and paying for the trip. :D
2m64nzq.jpg

Top Bottom