• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

RoryDropkick said:
Here's my early birthday present from my g/f :D

011.jpg

You are instructed to propose to this woman immediately. She has proven herself as a keeper.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
0334928001248407012.jpg

Happy day =D

Also got Final Fantasy VII on the PSN, but my wife is busy playing Uncharted and I won't bother her for a photo of my TV =P

Litflynt912 said:
^this.

any g/f that is this keen on retro games is a keeper...plain and simple

That's the thing, she's not a complete gamer girl, she plays on occasion, likes things like puzzle games. But she listens to my nerdery and goes with it, even does things like wake up with me sunday morning to watch Shinkenger and Kamen Rider Decade, and actually ENJOYS it.

It's been great, and really if it wasn't so cheesy I'd post her as a pick up in the pick up threads every month because she's that awesome :)

RoryDropkick said:
That's the thing, she's not a complete gamer girl, she plays on occasion, likes things like puzzle games. But she listens to my nerdery and goes with it, even does things like wake up with me sunday morning to watch Shinkenger and Kamen Rider Decade, and actually ENJOYS it.

It's been great, and really if it wasn't so cheesy I'd post her as a pick up in the pick up threads every month because she's that awesome :)

Enjoy it now, playboy...soon enough it'll all be dinner with the inlaws and trips to Bed Bath and Beyond. TRUST ME, haha.

NinjaMouse said:
Enjoy it now, playboy...soon enough it'll all be dinner with the inlaws and trips to Bed Bath and Beyond. TRUST ME, haha.

*lol* as it is, I'm eating dinner with her mom and dad practically every Friday night, they love me :)

rvy

Banned
rk672h.jpg

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic

Super Stardust HD

(Am I supposed to take pictures of the screen? :lol )

Wanda and ICO costumes for LBP.

That's it, so far.

poweld

Shikashi said:
http://i37.tinypic.com/200g12c.jpg
J-j-j-junior.

edit:
Shikashi said:
(Am I supposed to take pictures of the screen? :lol )

Yup! Look throughout the thread first, you'll see that others do that. Gotta keep the riff-raff out.

Shikashi said:
http://i25.tinypic.com/rk672h.jpg[/IMG

[B]Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic[/B]

[B]Super Stardust HD[/B]

(Am I supposed to [B]take pictures of the screen[/B]? :lol )

Wanda and ICO costumes for LBP.

That's it, so far.[/QUOTE]

yes, yes you are

P1014220.jpg

2 pairs of jeans
Wolfgang Amdeus by Pheonix
The Eternal by Sonic Youth
Dark Was The Night (various artists)
Mirror's Edge

Also picked up Battlefield 1943 for mah xbawk and might pick up Splosionman.

Bluth54

It's been a very long time since I've done this, I've been very lazy. I've been taking the pictures but not posting them.

Purchases062Medium.jpg

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and a random adventure game on clearance at Target that I'll most likely never play.

Purchases063Medium.jpg

Some awesome Wii third party games.

Purchases064Medium.jpg

Only a videogame based on my favorite movie of all time! Came with a $20 gift card at Toys R Us.

Purchases065Medium.jpg

A result of a mix up from Sears.com. The product page for Rock Band displayed Indy (the price was $30, $20 off the price of Indy), and they sent out Rock Band before realizing their mistake. Indy was then shipped out for free later, so both games only cost me $30 plus a little for shipping Rock Band. Nice.

I don't have the Wii version of Rock Band though.

Purchases066Medium.jpg

Some games I got on sale for $20 each.

Purchases067Medium.jpg

Some cheap used DVDs and a cheap used game from Family Video's website. All are blind buys (expect Mercenaries 2 I guess, since I played the demo).

Purchases068Medium.jpg

Some Mystery Science Theater and some more awesome Wii games.

Hausmeister

Neo Member
Never played it before, so I just bought it 2 times.. seems logical:

mnkey1.jpg

(PC)

mnkey2.jpg

(iPhone)

PS: I'm new here (though I've been a reader for months), so... hi GAF :D

Dra-Q

Banned
Shikashi said:
Jesus Christ, you guys should do something about that. Complain to someone, that usually works.

Well, it's OK by me. I care for the game inside and never look at the cover.

upandaway

Shikashi said:
Jesus Christ, you guys should do something about that. Complain to someone, that usually works.
Well, he can always print another region's cover. I've seen some shops that do it for real cheap.

For my pickup, I wish I could post pics, but no camera:
- RS130 headphones (Amazon switched the price up 15 bucks right before my importer bought it, fucking bastards). So far they're cool, no hiss at all, quality is awesome except for Wii Sports Resort for some weird reason. I haven't tried it without auto-surround so maybe that's it.
- Wii Motion Plus
- Wii Perfect Shot
- Western Digital 400GB My Passbook

3751258601_8c0d803749.jpg

:D

I imported a blue DSi from Canada for the sole reason of making it look ace with this imported Japanese case around it. Which is perfectly normal. Looks better than I even thought it would, only problem is that now I feel like I need a case so my case doesn't get damaged!

Hive

Banned
toythatkills said:
3751258601_8c0d803749.jpg

now I feel like I need a case so my case doesn't get damaged!

that is so funny, because that's exactly what i was thinking after i considered buying one! :lol

Let us know how it holds up over time ^^

hank_tree

El_Six said:
How are the what ever happened to series?? Saw these the other day at my local shop but really didn't bother to look at them.
I only read the Batman one so far. It was really good although it was way too short
for the €30 I spent on it. I need to start buying my comics online exclusively.

Yami said:
I would do dirty, dirty things for this.
I picked up for cheap on Play-Asia. Around $60-$70. It was well worth it.

RoryDropkick said:
*lol* as it is, I'm eating dinner with her mom and dad practically every Friday night, they love me :)

lunches at olive garden....afternoons at potterybarn...lovely lovely times...lol
my life now... : / (not that I'm complaining)

MarkMan said:

as always MarkMan .....^win .....How was the setup at SDCC??? nice? I can't imagine the madness for the sticks... and I haven't noticed any pads...how did that go? (if you don't mind dishing the SDCC dirt)

Top Bottom