• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

enewtabie

Got Megatron(dunno why,just looked cool)
Shattered (great great game
Killzone 2 Cordite and Napalm map pack(I have the other two also)
I also got the DLC for the Force Unleashed(just purchased a few mins ago)

002-5.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-4.jpg

Proc

Some summer reading...

2rgccq8.jpg
w8x27s.jpg
akgzmg.jpg
28wjkub.jpg

A new hobby...

2imalh4.jpg

Some console fun...

2wf8wad.jpg
wahy0i.jpg
28lz3f8.jpg

Will have more game pickups after I figure out what I actually want from all these Steam deals currently on...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
More Comic-Con love...

Awesome Estate LA fitted I got as a gift from JEKKI!!!! Shit is like hadouken, it's DOWN RIGHT FIERCE!!!

3753726415_abefec4f08.jpg

3754523818_90ec5f8ab1.jpg

The detail!!!

Got Coraline on Blu-Ray for my daughter as a gift because she got good grades/is going onto the 3rd grade :D !

3753725719_8dbab3a9a5.jpg

Ya'll got swag? Ya'll got that vinyl?

3754522606_64d65df73e.jpg

3754523104_ba3505451f.jpg

It's mahvel baybeee... neva ova til' its ova! We just got a real match!

=O I need to get a record player.

2zochuq.jpg

I broke my CD embargo, HARD.
Chase Long Beach - Gravity is What You Make of It,
Set Your Goals - This Will Be the Death Of Us,
Justice - Cross,
Coraline Blu-ray and,
Tsubasa Chronicle vol. 22.
**Not Pictured: Goldfinger - Darrin's Coconut Ass: Live***

topofuji

Banned
Well after about 8 months of lurking these pick-up threads, impatiently awaiting my account to be fully activated, there has been some amazing pick-ups I've been wanting to show you guys. Been enjoying all your stuff as well and have been constantly reminded of things I needed.

I won't do a retrospective or everything I bought in July right now, I'll just post my most recent pick-up.

mk9ph2.jpg

( Full size version here, if you want to zoom in on the boxes and such http://img243.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc83&image=96415_100_2333_122_83lo.JPG [click on image to zoom])

Yep, all in one pick-up in one day. Had a lot of backlog for my PS2 collection. Any questions I'll answer. Prize to whoever counts them all! :lol

Ashour

topofuji said:
Well after about 8 months of lurking these pick-up threads, impatiently awaiting my account to be fully activated, there has been some amazing pick-ups I've been wanting to show you guys. Been enjoying all your stuff as well and have been constantly reminded of things I needed.

I won't do a retrospective or everything I bought in July right now, I'll just post my most recent pick-up.

http://i30.tinypic.com/mk9ph2.jpg
( Full size version here, if you want to zoom in on the boxes and such http://img243.imagevenue.com/img.ph...2_83lo.JPG&loc=loc83 [click on image to zoom] )

Yep, all in one pick-up in one day. Had a lot of backlog for my PS2 collection. Any questions I'll answer. Prize to whoever counts them all! :lol

127 games :D

nyprimus2

topofuji said:
Well, I removed all the stickers - it took about a week. :lol
Surprisingly no damage on the spines from forceful GS sticker removal/residue on case, etc.
I was referring to you buying 127 PS2 games in one day. Not the sticker situation.

Roxas

Label, dont say where you got it from or people will start pissing their pants.

I got it too, for £3-something, great deal :D

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Graf Nudu said:
What does it say on the USK-sign? I can't read it.

Not a clue!

Roxas said:
Label, dont say where you got it from or people will start pissing their pants.

I got it too, for £3-something, great deal :D

Haha yeah, I thought I would miss that part out ;)

Screw the haters :D

Jet Grind Radio! said:

2zochuq.jpg

Justice - Cross,
Coraline Blu-ray and,

Justice : damn good choice ! I advise you getting this if you like them : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001HYY35G/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Live recording plus a movie relating the trip.

20r05mh.jpg

It's been a busy month for catching up on games I missed out on, and buying some of the newer releases. (inFamous is also on order)

Currently juggling them all as I can't just stick with one. :D

Jet Grind Radio! said:
Thanks. I've been in a horrible mood for Dance music lately. I already bought one of those Ultra Dance comps, and was looking into an group/artist. Someone recommended Justice. I've yet to actually listen to it though.

OK but "beware", most of the other tracks arn't really like "Dance". Hope you'll like it tough ;)

Track. And i'd say the whole genre is Electronic, or Eletronica-dance if iTunes is to be trusted. Sometimes similar to Daft Punk.

EDIT : it's kinda special. This album is hard to describe IMO.

First pickup thread, so I'm going to cheat a bit and add last months as well.

photo-1.jpg

Picked up the iPhone, and Xbox last month. The incase slider, and the 120g HDD this month.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
DarthButcher said:
pic

My only pickup so far this month. Got it yesterday afternoon.

Ha, didn't know the packaging and boxart for WSR was different in the US. The European one looks the same as the Japanese.

Drame

Couple more pick-ups.

july6.jpg

DW: Gundam 2 for PS3, found this one for 20 euros. So I thought, might as well give it a shot.

july7.jpg

Crystal Defenders for PS3. This has to be one of the most addicting games ever, for me. The core gameplay is quite simple, but so addicting.

-PXG-

200 PSN bucks? Shiiiet. It's funny, because I was going to go stock up on some PSN cards later today, when I go to work :lol The Killzone 2 bundle and Fury expansion for Wipeout look so delicious.

Jet Grind Radio! said:

2zochuq.jpg

Justice - Cross,
Coraline Blu-ray and,

YEAHHHHHH SYG! awesome, awesome album

Rimshot

So I returned the BenQ G2412HD screen, didn't like the results at all. Then I went and ordered and payed for Dell G2410 LED screen. So hopefully I will have that at home after the weekend and it will hopefully prove to be a much better screen then the BenQ.

Ultima_5

First pick-up post! I've purchase/received quite a few things due to a birthday and going away to college soon.

Had to pick up the pheonix wright series up used because I couldn't find it for a good price new. The case is from the club nintendo rewards program.
100_0388.jpg

Some ps2, ps3, and wii games. Madworld i just got in the mail from amazon's dotd. (does anyone else have bars on the side of the screen when playing it or is it just me?)
100_0398.jpg

23 inch 1080 lcd set to bring to college.
100_0389.jpg

Some comic books. I'm really enjoying the walking dead series.
100_0400.jpg

Some books. "A Thousand Splendid Suns" is required reading for college.
100_0401.jpg

The complete series of seinfeld on DVD!
100_0396.jpg

All three seasons of Arrested Development.
100_0395.jpg

Struct09

Ultima_5 said:
All three seasons of Arrested Development.
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af21/ultima_5/100_0395.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Best show ever. The only reason I don't own all these on DVD is because I'm waiting for a Blu-ray release. They did air the episodes in HD on HDNet, so I know they exist!!

Ultima_5

Struct09 said:
Best show ever. The only reason I don't own all these on DVD is because I'm waiting for a Blu-ray release. They did air the episodes in HD on HDNet, so I know they exist!!
I agree! I just finished up the series, but now I'm kind of sad that its over. I heard they are making a movie though.

Top Bottom