• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Strike

Courtesy of Amazon.
DSCN0414.jpg

These just came in the mail today.
DSCN0415.jpg

LiK

more stuffies

ipod touch cases + watchmen
cases.jpg

more movies
movies.jpg

wipeout fury
fury.jpg

screen protector
antiglare.jpg

various apps
9f3c87b0.jpg

itunes gift card. bday gift from neojubei. thanks dude!
giftcard.jpg

Chorazin

Buncha stuff from Amazon came today!

Gonna start walking/running tomorrow!
DSC_1231-1.jpg

Camera goodies!
DSC_1234-1.jpg

These came from eBay for my Big Black Zombie Deck
3763943376_4aee597069_b.jpg

MechDX

oldmcdonalds002.jpg

Got the SF4 SE stick, GRAW2, PD0 (Yeah PD0!!) and MK vs DC at Gamestop with credit.

Bully came from a pawn shop for $12 along with a gold N64 controller for $5. Frontlines got from Hastings new for $10.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky Marky.

Hi again...

We seem to communicate like this often. :)

I bought a bunch of stuff over the weekend but I'm at work/lazy to post them :(

Are you (or anyone in here) going to PAX?

dablemont

Banned
Yay~! My brother had promised to give this Saint Seiya anime action figure for LAST Christmas, but I only got it now lol!!

This is Dubhe Siegfried from SS (known in the US by "Knights of the Zodiac")

100_0604.jpg

siegfried001.jpg

One of my favorite armors! And favorite characters (Phoenix Ikki is my favorite, tehe) :D

Coldsnap

G_Berry said:
P1010833.jpg

New cpu cooler, GPU and PSU to run the thing!

man, teach me the ways of cable management. I work magic when it comes to TV setups but inside my PC it looks like a tangled mess despite me going in there with zip locks.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
Hi again...

We seem to communicate like this often. :)

I bought a bunch of stuff over the weekend but I'm at work/lazy to post them :(

Are you (or anyone in here) going to PAX?

Like what? Where is my stuff? No PAX for the busy. I just had over a month and a half to goof off.

Coldsnap said:
man, teach me the ways of cable management. I work magic when it comes to TV setups but inside my PC it looks like a tangled mess despite me going in there with zip locks.

He also happens to have a modular power supply. I'd kill for one of those. My PC has a 750W PC Power and Cooling, and it has a ish ton of cables. You just have to use zip ties and figure out ways to get them out of the way. I'm not an expert (by no means), but you just have to get in there.

Charmicarmicat said:
Nice, i got these from the Cybercandy in Brighton a while back:

http://i27.tinypic.com/6r5wmw.jpg[/I][/QUOTE]

I saw these there as well, along with a can of Duff and Slurm. It was hard to choose but I couldn't resist Domokun and Ken on a can.

What do they taste like? I'm saving mine for a special occasion.

abombb

Banned
dablemont said:
Yay~! My brother had promised to give this Saint Seiya anime action figure for LAST Christmas, but I only got it now lol!!

100_0604.jpg

siegfried001.jpg

One of my favorite armors! And favorite characters (Phoenix Ikki is my favorite, tehe) :D
That looks awesome!

Caoz

After looking at the old threads I was thinking it really does make a big difference to post your own pics. First pickup thread looks like a very boring catalog :D .

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
Like what? Where is my stuff? No PAX for the busy. I just had over a month and a half to goof off.

I have some goodies for you! You had a month and a half off?! I wish I had that now. I have a lot of free time early in August but my plans fell through and now I don't know what to do. I was so looking forward to early August too. :(

---

JEKKI! Your cuz never hit me up! Or did he try? I don't remember hearing from him for SDCC on Sun.

bigosc2k

Banned
dablemont said:

100_0604.jpg

siegfried001.jpg

Oh sweet I am not the only Saint Seiya fan on this forum, and how the hell do you get the gauntlets on and then the fist on? Because I have been struggle with my Hades Surplice Camus

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Oh yea.

We got those pickups.

We got here, some food from Phil's BBQ (Best BBQ in San Diego)... during Saturday night of SDCC....

3764158597_07b0d1acaa.jpg

Kobiekun

MarkMan said:
Oh yea.

We got those pickups.

We got here, some food from Phil's BBQ (Best BBQ in San Diego)... during Saturday night of SDCC....

As a native San Diegan and fellow Phil's BBQ connoisseur, MarkMan is 100% correct. I prefer the El Toro. :D

Yes Boss!

Late night XBLA purchase. First PC game I've ever played! Wish more forward-thinking PC game companies would raid their adventure classics and keep them available for newer generations.

P1010567.jpg

profit

eXistor said:
Well, I work in a gamestore (Game Mania) and someone sold a whole bunch of games as secondhand to us, so I gave her €1,- for it (customers don't see the price) and I just gave her a bit more foer the other games to compensate. I can get stuff for buy-in price, so that's why I always give a crappy price for a game I want :). It sounds sneaky, but again: I give more back for the other games so the customer isn't ripped off (too much).
Which Game Mania you work in? (I'm from Belgium aswell)

Sikinixx could you not find it on the MM site? I lucked out, we have this awesome little place where I live called collectors mall, it has every toy/game/comic you could ever hope to find, some things are a little pricey because its all owned by different people who just use the building to sell their items, so they price things differently.... I could go on one end of the store to this guys collection, find a mighty mugg for 10usd or go to the other side and find the same one for 14usd... I love that place though, nerd heaven :D

MarkMan said:
Near Sports Arena... Check it out:

http://www.philsbbq.net/
Thanks.

Man, I've been there countless times and I've never seen it :lol

Speaking of Point Loma...have you ever been to that pizza place behind and to the right of Target? I can't remember the name for the life of me, even though I've been there countless times, too :lol Anyway, it's amazing. It's like a sports bar or something, and by IHOP.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
dragonlife29 said:
Thanks.

Man, I've been there countless times and I've never seen it :lol

Speaking of Point Loma...have you ever been to that pizza place behind and to the right of Target? I can't remember the name for the life of me, even though I've been there countless times, too :lol Anyway, it's amazing. It's like a sports bar or something, and by IHOP.

Is it the pasta joint? Cuz if that's the one, that place is awesome...

profit

eXistor said:
I'm from the Netherlands actually. I work in Roosendaal.

They also have Game Mania there? Thats news to me.
Nice pickup on that twin snakes there though, wish I could play it right now, sadly my cube/wii is still at my ex...

dablemont

Banned
bigosc2k said:
Oh sweet I am not the only Saint Seiya fan on this forum, and how the hell do you get the gauntlets on and then the fist on? Because I have been struggle with my Hades Surplice Camus

Have you tried taking out the hand of the figure? That's how I did with Ikki and this Sieg. After "chop his hands" :lol , you can place the gauntlets, then you place the hands back on the figure. :D

rocK`

Banned
Coldsnap said:

my hands are way too big (except on huge cases) to do this effectively.

+1 on the tutorial :)

but using a modular PSU is cheating.

Top Bottom