• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JULY Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
wiisportsfighteriv.jpg

I already had SFIV on PS3, but yeah. I found WSR used but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it.

Smash88

Banned
Himuro said:
I received this yesterday.

[Computer Info]

[PIC]

Great laptop (You got a better graphics card then my desktop :lol), although I'm worried about the ASUS brand. They are notorious for their bad customer support, here's to you not having to deal with them at all.

I have an 8800GT - Time for an upgrade I guess.

Jaroof

Sittori said:
So? How's that funny...?

I get it!!!!
Because it's COKE :lol :lol :lol

Who drinks Coke anymore?!!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Sorry, I'm a little bored

I picked up Opoona at Gamestop ($10, new), Fear 2 ($20, new) and I got for free a Wind Waker cover (my copy is an ugly Player's Choice cover).

Mushroom Men at Best Buy ($10, new).

And the DS Games Folio at Wal-Mart ($10, new).

*Sorry for the crazy date at the pictures :lol

2zr2sya.jpg

Viewtiful Joe said:
I picked up Opoona at Gamestop ($10, new), Fear 2 ($20, new) and I got for free a Wind Waker cover (my copy is an ugly Player's Choice cover).

Mushroom Men at Best Buy ($10, new).

And the DS Games Folio at Wal-Mart ($10, new).

*Sorry for the crazy date at the pictures :lol

2zr2sya.jpg

I knew it! In the economy the future turned so bad that we need to add extra months to the year so people can file their taxes in the right year!

Kagami

So, I bought into the hype and picked up the first BD of K-ON!
It didn't get an internet broadcast so I didn't see it while it was running, but it got so much attention and looked appealing enough from clips and such I figured I've give it a whirl.
207nse8.jpg

Time to open this baby up and see if this show is really as moeeeeeeee as it's cracked up to be.

2exlzr4.jpg

...goatse?

profit

Finally my TE stick
DSC00544.jpg

Persona 4, AC Complete, and Chrono Trigger (which was a b**** to find!)
DSC00545.jpg

Battlefield 1943 on 360
DSC00546.jpg

Mahvel vs Capcom 2 on 360
DSC00547.jpg

Secret of Monkey Island on Steam
DSC00548.jpg

Demigod
DSC00549.jpg

Tales of Monkey Island
DSC00550.jpg

Edit: Almost forgot this one

DSC00551.jpg

Oreo's! These are also so hard to find :(

Jago

Neo Member
DarthButcher said:
I knew it! In the economy the future turned so bad that we need to add extra months to the year so people can file their taxes in the right year!

He is probably from Europe =)
We write the date like this: day/month/year

LiK

Kagami said:
It didn't get an internet broadcast so I didn't see it while it was running, but it got so much attention and looked appealing enough from clips and such I figured I've give it a whirl.
207nse8.jpg

wow, first pink BD case i've ever seen. how much was that?

Drame

LiK said:
wow, first pink BD case i've ever seen. how much was that?

Amazon.co.jp has it listed for 5,849 ¥.

At Kagami: Hopefully you'll enjoy the series, I really didn't get the hype about the show. Still, I watched it till the end, have fun!

manofmandango said:
Seconded. I live in Charleston now though so I get a mixture of both worlds.

Curious, what part of Chas do you live in? I am in West Ashley. That being said, be honest. Bessengers' or Home Team BBQ. you can only pick one.

Chorazin

Kagami said:
207nse8.jpg

I assume no English subs?

Drame

Flek said:
i want to know that too .. i liked k-on and if it has subs i might just pick it up :D

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have subtitles, afterall there hasn't been English subtitles for any anime series released on Blu-Ray in Japan, as far as I know.

Drame said:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have subtitles, afterall there hasn't been English subtitles for any anime series released on Blu-Ray in Japan, as far as I know.

Air had subtitles, as does the Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Movie Trilogy box set.

Drame

distantmantra said:
Air had subtitles, as does the Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Movie Trilogy box set.

I stand corrected.

Well, the GitS having subtitles makes sense, but for Air that's quite surprising.

ckeur said:
Very nice! I just started watching Death Note (subbed) about a week and a half ago. Almost done with the series, it's been fantastic I must say.

I recently read all 12 volumes (within the last year, I suppose) and tried watching the anime. It definitely loses its allure when you know what's going to happen. I found it nearly unwatchable...but I'm not exactly a fan of anime either.

I wish I'd have watched the anime instead of reading it, though, since the story is really, really neat, haha. Enjoy!

Kof XII (360 and PS3), the crappy new Ipod Shuffle (the controls are on the headphone cables) and Blackberry Tour (Sprint, a toss up between this and the Pre).

From earlier in the month, Blaz Blue, 4890, memory and another TE.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MarkMan said:
*hugs TE owners*
Hey man, please check your inbox ^^!

Top Bottom