• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Desmond

MrDanger88 said:
tumblr_ln6sreHadh1qlb4u1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln6stkSbgS1qlb4u1o1_500.jpg
Jeez that Heavy Rain box is cluttered though EU platinum aint much better(if at all)
19426116_300x300_1.jpg

Manp

from the last few weeks:

- another 4GB of ram for my new notebook
LE7Hb.png

- a new mouse pad, loving it so far
p0WyL.jpg

- the Matrix blueray set
HC0hx.jpg

:)

iNvid02

a button got stuck on my black one so i just went ahead and got this, pretty slick.

xHyhp.jpg

bonus pic - look at the amount of leaflets crammed in for each controller in all languages possible
why not just include that one card which shows you how to twist the d-pad (everyone can understand pics), and put warranty info on the reverse

15rGA.jpg

iNvidious01 said:
bonus pic - look at the amount of leaflets crammed in for each controller in all languages possible
why not just include that one card which shows you how to twist the d-pad (everyone can understand pics), and put warranty info on the reverse

[/QUOTE]
what the heck, is that real? "we're saving the planet by putting no plastic behind the disc!"

I continue to live on without my Xbox 360, damn hard drive died, waiting for a replacement.

212680b0.jpg

Also picked up a pair of those trigger things for the PS3 controller at Best Buy, damn those things are a requirement!

P6220024.jpg

Faceless One from he-man
Child of eden from toysrus deal $40... I really need a Kinect for this.
Twisty Pad for $30 at a really shady cash only game shop in the city.

P6220022.jpg

Got zelda just for the soundtrack, hope they bring that red 3ds to the us soon.
IQ(japanese) was $8 at Play n Trade, which was surprising considering how expensive their prices are on uncommon titles.
Gradius 3 for $15. Been wanting this for a while.

P6220025.jpg

2GB mini SD card for my EZ flash 4, No one carries mini SD's any more... Now on to Mother 3 without the sound lag.

Rich!

blizzardjesus said:
P6220025.jpg

2GB mini SD card for my EZ flash 4, No one carries mini SD's any more... Now on to Mother 3 without the sound lag.

Good choice on the EZ Flash IV! I'm not sure where you got the cart from, but I'm so glad I've kept mine - they're really hard to find now. Definitely the best flashcart ever made for the GBA, and perfect for my micro (why carry all my games around when I can rip them using my DS Lite and shove them on the EZ Flash IV? Ideal!)

I didn't struggle to find a Mini SD card. I went to my local WHSmith and brought a 2gb one for £5. This was a year or so ago though.

richisawesome said:
Good choice on the EZ Flash IV! I'm not sure where you got the cart from, but I'm so glad I've kept mine - they're really hard to find now. Definitely the best flashcart ever made for the GBA, and perfect for my micro (why carry all my games around when I can rip them using my DS Lite and shove them on the EZ Flash IV? Ideal!)

I didn't struggle to find a Mini SD card. I went to my local WHSmith and brought a 2gb one for £5. This was a year or so ago though.
dealextream just before they got their cease and desist.

Apparently once phones stopped using mini sd's stores stopped carrying them. Thank god for ebay.

Adamm

The Borrower Arrietty
ICQQG.jpg

The Blu ray collection is coming along nicely now. Wish they would release them faster :(

Kpelc.jpg

AbsoluteZero said:
Oh hey a package just arrived.

TKONK.jpg

I can't resist playing with it, I just hope I don't scratch the screen before I get the protectors on tonight.

I actually just ordered that screen protector and case (in black), opinions on both?

Takao

Banned
Kotomi said:
Those Blu-rays are so cool. Where did you get them? Do they play on Region 1 players?

Japan and North America share the same Blu-Ray region, so they'll work no problem.

EP8

Neo Member
A couple of iPod games for the commute to work (WARNING: Crapy cell phone pics);

Tiny Wings
4LBuT.jpg

NBA JAM (Fun ass game)
15ZI8.jpg

Street Fighter IV
xglXv.jpg

More PS3 and DS stuff (DS lite comes tomorrow).

Got the Move bundle for $49 off of NewEgg Yesterday, got to love how fast they ship stuff! Also got Motorstorm Pacific Rift for under $20 on Amazon and Rhythm Heaven was $12!

a5007ebe.jpg

Binx

Yay, I am finally approved. I've lurked this thread often and have bought things I've seen here that I may not have heard about otherwise.

A couple of very LTTP games:
5861825769_0e22b3a4bd.jpg

And a crap picture of a stunning television, just delivered today
5862378100_d1954df61b_z.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Kotomi said:
Those Blu-rays are so cool. Where did you get them? Do they play on Region 1 players?

They're cool...and also $60ish plus shipping each >.>

Gunloc said:
Do they have English subtitles available?

Some of them do AFAIK, but I don't think every Ghibli Blu Ray release does, only certain ones.

blizzardjesus said:
P6220024.jpg

Faceless One from he-man
Child of eden from toysrus deal $40... I really need a Kinect for this.
Twisty Pad for $30 at a really shady cash only game shop in the city.
Do they all come in purple boxes?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Latest pickups for this month!

Catching up on PS3 games with Atelier Rorona and 3D Dot Game Heroes

Late to the party with Dragon Quest IX

DLC impulse purchases!

Was surprised to see this localized so i bought the first tome.

Drame

14smfih.jpg

Sometimes it really pays off to go buy groceries on your day off.

Grabbed Singstar with 2 wireless microphones for only 4,95€! Split Second and Final Fantasy XIII were also only 4,95€ each.

Hell, I even had XIII before, but I just couldn't help myself with such a low price.

omenaa

Neo Member
Drame said:
Sometimes it really pays off to go buy groceries on your day off.

Grabbed Singstar with 2 wireless microphones for only 4,95€! Split Second and Final Fantasy XIII were also only 4,95€ each.

Hell, I even had XIII before, but I just couldn't help myself with such a low price.

Citymarket??? Where did you bought the FFXIII?

2hr36ux.jpg
tumblr_lmqzfo7Mc01qi21l6o2_500.jpg

tumblr_lmqzfo7Mc01qi21l6o4_500.jpg
tumblr_lmqzfo7Mc01qi21l6o6_500.jpg

new things from this month:
- deBlob, REmake, Henry Hatsworth, Castlevania DoS, Sonic Rush Adventure and Kirby SSU bought from a friend who's giving away part of his collection
- 32GB iphone 4 (used), which I bought as a self birthday present
- iphone nes-themed sleeve, which is an handmade present from my GF
- NES and games (Mario+Duck Hunt and Gun.Smoke), also a birthday present from GF

great month for me :)

Top Bottom