• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Bliddo

mito1.jpg

mito3.jpg

mito2.jpg

Next week I should be able to take her home <3

milkham

Got this for free thanks to gdgt.com, also got to meet Veronica Belmont

5868423455_382c28217a_b.jpg

These weren't free
5868423531_6a7758d34e_o.jpg

5868423623_4e76a37cf8_b.jpg

Grabbed this after visiting the exhibit at the MET, its got this creepy lenticular cover where the dude's face morphs into a metallic skull

5869033844_eca3848a0d_z.jpg

NEO0MJ

AgentOtaku said:
Mine isn't expected to ship from BigBadToyStore until Sept. =(

You should totally switch to amiami when it comes to jap toys. Their products arrive early and because of their low prices are cheaper than other stores even when you factor in the shipping cost.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NEO0MJ said:
You should totally switch to amiami when it comes to jap toys. Their products arrive early and because of their low prices are cheaper than other stores even when you factor in the shipping cost.
amiami's also more likely to sell out so that's probably why he went with BBTS

Manp

Bliddo said:
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc70/Bliddo/Pickups/mito1.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc70/Bliddo/Pickups/mito3.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc70/Bliddo/Pickups/mito2.jpg[IMG]

Next week I should be able to take her home <3[/QUOTE]

i always hated the Alfa look but i must admit Mito and Giulietta are great looking cars

:)

Madrical

Banned
BaDJuJU said:
The most impressive thing about this pic is your ability to stand up and say, "OH YEAH, that is a tube of love lube on the desk!"

Hahahaha, ohh unfortunately it's only cream for my tattoo. THAT stuff is in the drawer below it.

IMG_0169.jpg

Bunch of blurays and games. Black Swan was great. The games are pretty meh but Wolfenstein + Singularity were 2 for $40 at JB HIFI so I thought why not. MMA was only $10 or something on Zaavi.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
ChryZ said:
I've been a good consumer whore this month, the loot:

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Brainshrimp/P1020590_800.jpg[/img]

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Brainshrimp/P1020607_800.jpg[/img]

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Brainshrimp/P1000056_800.jpg[/img]

(only the top five games were picked up this month)

Awesome lens pick up, if you ever get tired of all that laborious manual focusing and whatnot, I'm here.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Game Boy Pocket with Zelda. Got it super cheap because of the row of dead pixels on screen, but it's very easy to fix. The quality of the GBP screen is a lot worse than I remember. Need a Game Boy Light. :p

52mXs.jpg

milkham

cjelly said:
Game Boy Pocket with Zelda. Got it super cheap because of the row of dead pixels on screen, but it's very easy to fix. The quality of the GBP screen is a lot worse than I remember. Need a Game Boy Light. :p

52mXs.jpg

how do you fix something like that?

a1m

Banned
Some crappy E7 pics. The camera on this is utter shit.

5869228209_b1929e1457.jpg

5869229881_98406eb4aa_z.jpg

and I was one of the 10 lucky ones to win this.

5869533514_1962e10d45_z.jpg

Hawthorns

I've read the first half of Monster before but it's been so long that I'll have to read it again. I shall be reading it all soon :) As for Welcome to the NHK I'm missing volume 7 and it's a pain to get a hold of it seems. ;[

isny

napkin dispenser
Finally snapped a photo of Zelda. Also, Transporter 3 for $5 from a WM sale. (To go along with the first two movies I picked up from a closing BBV last week!)

sy9hs1.jpg

pahamrick

With all the deals going around, couldn't resist picking one up.

okxyfp.jpg

Traded in Black Ops since I didn't much care for it on 360. Picked up Infamous and Wipeout HD off PSN for the free games.

Also cashed in all my Amazon credit, and I've got the following on the way: Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 1 & 2, God Of War Collection, God Of War 3, Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles. That should keep me busy well into next year.

iNvid02

superb^

i'd recommend warhawk off the psn. and pixeljunk monsters, pixeljunk shooter, flower and shatter

and resistance 1, its like pennies now. #2 kinda blew it but #1 is still a great game

maybe heavy rain, its a uhh unique experience which you might love or hate

pahamrick

iNvidious01 said:
superb^

i'd recommend warhawk off the psn. and pixeljunk monsters, pixeljunk shooter, flower and shatter

and resistance 1, its like pennies now. #2 kinda blew it but #1 is still a great game

maybe heavy rain, its a uhh unique experience which you might love or hate

Nice, thanks for the recommendations. I was planning to get some of the Pixeljunk stuff eventually, but I'll check out flower, shatter and Resistance 1 too.

mXAQW.jpg

Mass Effect 2 and a new Toshiba 19" Telly for my Bedroom. Bracketed (albeit slightly wonky, it was my first ever attempt at drilling into a wall) so I can tuck it back or pull it closer :D

I had a 32" TV in my room this time last year but I moved it downstairs because I bought a 27" iMac which took the space on my desk. 19" is the biggest I can really have next to the mac without my room looking like some kind of scifi spaceship deck. It's fine for my PS3 :)

Also, I need a new desk. This is dirty and scratched up beyond recognition.

Hawthorns

Bought a new bookcase today, all of my excess manga had just been in a box for about a year. Here is the updated manga library :D

IMG_1245.jpg

Manp

3lXqY.jpg

- Splinter Cell Double Agent
- Splinter Cell Conviction

both for like 25€

mLcfQ.jpg

- Red Dead Redemption

used for 19,90€

:)

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Awesome house, JimmyBoy. Looks absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

Just got back from pricematching the TRU $15.99 deals on 3DS games. I had gift cards at Walmart and Best Buy ;p

5873486971_56deabefd5_b.jpg

... hopefully I can snag Splinter Cell later this week.

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
Had a bunch of Club Nintendo points I needed to use. Got two pouches for my single 3DS and a useless fan. Points well spent I think.
Also Zelda.
f3xk43.jpg

200a3om.jpg

Some Grasshopper lovin'.
2vcj4h5.jpg

208wx9g.jpg

And a new mouse.
icsm8h.jpg

Desmond

Hawthorns said:
Bought a new bookcase today, all of my excess manga had just been in a box for about a year. Here is the updated manga library :D

IMG_1245.jpg
You post on animeuknews dont you? :)

I go by MetalGearDesmond there though I don't post regularly

Top Bottom